Not going well for Zohore.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Some tweets by wba fans today about zohore.

Once Charlie Austin is fit, I never wanna see Zohore in the squad again. #WBA
#wba Zohore is shit. Worst £8mil spent surely.
Zohore donkey costing us points already
Name a better duo that Zohore n bad touch
CCFCJosh75

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Not going well for Zohore.

Postby welshrarebit » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Name a better duo that Zohore n bad touch

Zohore and niasse?
welshrarebit

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Yeah seen a lot of negative stuff said about Zohore at West Brom tbh.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm

I never really rated him,he had a half decent run at the back end of 1 season but it never happened again.
I spoke to him pre-season in Cornwall last year and he was a genuinely lovely bloke and took time to chat so I wish him well in his career and maybe it will come good for him again.
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:25 pm

He is shit they ain’t far wrong, warnock absolutely kegged West Brom with that 8mil.
BobbyBlue

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:34 pm

I said almost from day one that he was not the brilliant striker most fans believed him to be. It's early days yet, and it often takes time for a player to bed in to a new club. He may come good, but my opinion of him has never really changed. I think he could be a prolific striker in the lower leagues, but I'm not sure about his attitude. I always wanted him to do well while he was here, I just never believed he had all the qualities required. Something missing, and desire and effort springs to mind.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:47 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:He is shit they ain’t far wrong, warnock absolutely kegged West Brom with that 8mil.

Been saying all along--best it of business since Joe Mason was sold for 3m.
Sneggyblubird

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:He is shit they ain’t far wrong, warnock absolutely kegged West Brom with that 8mil.

Been saying all along--best it of business since Joe Mason was sold for 3m.

The only thing I’m disappointed is we didn’t cash in on him for 15 mil to Brighton, but I suppose he fooled us all with a decent half a season, but 8 mil is still good for a donkey.
BobbyBlue

Postby phildavies » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Club must have been laughing all the way to the bank when they offered £8 million for the waste of physical talent.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:37 am

He missed a sitter today.

Having said that I liked Zohore. He was excellent the first quarter of our promotion season until he got injured but since then hasn't shown that form and £8 million is good business for us.
JJ1927

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 am

Amazed anybody took a gamble on him. It's no just about ability but character as well. The boy is lacking in the latter and needs to get a heart from the wizard of OZ.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby MoodyBluebird » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 pm

I suspect the Baggies fans may be comparing him to Rondon, who by comparison is light years ahead of Zohore.

I don't get any pleasure in seeing him taking flak from the fans as, unlike Reid, he didn't engineer a move away from the club.

I wish him well for the future but will be very surprised if he turns out to be a consistent, in-demand footballer for years to come. And I suspect the fans animosity toward him is having a draining, negative effect on his confidence.
MoodyBluebird

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:08 pm

He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:46 pm

phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Reid played alongside both yesterday.
BluebirdForever

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:He will be a bench player for them anyway behind Austin same as Reid will be a bench player for Fulham barring injuries as he is not gunna start ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic.

Nope he came of the bench

phildavies

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic
BluebirdForever

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:54 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Yes...to play alongside them. He replaced Johansen, therefore if he was to replace Johansen then he wouldn’t need to get ahead of Cairney or Mitrovic

So their gunna start Mitrovic, Cairney, Reid, Knockheart and the Wolves reject.

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

phildavies

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Lets face it zohore wasn't the best , hes always been hot and cold and very lazy , geltez Patterson and vessell are better thanks for the 8m :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:56 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Do you honestly believe that they will do that? If not (which is sensible) then he won’t start ahead of Mitrovic and Cairney so will be a bench player as he was this weekend.

If they do start him with the others that leaves Arter a terrible back 4 and a poor keeper in as their only defence. They would get ripped apart in games.

Well they signed him for a reason
BluebirdForever

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Yes to be an option from the bench.

phildavies

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

£11.5m to sit on the bench? If you say so boss
BluebirdForever

Postby Llan_Blue » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:21 pm

You actually believe they’d spend that amount of money for back up players.

This is as bad as day is better then smithies.
Llan_Blue

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:19 pm

JJ1927 wrote:He missed a sitter today.

Having said that I liked Zohore. He was excellent the first quarter of our promotion season until he got injured but since then hasn't shown that form and £8 million is good business for us.

I have never been his biggest fan but that is harsh, it was a good save by the keeper, he didn't do a lot wrong, took it quick, and hit it hard and low.
RV Casual

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I said almost from day one that he was not the brilliant striker most fans believed him to be. It's early days yet, and it often takes time for a player to bed in to a new club. He may come good, but my opinion of him has never really changed. I think he could be a prolific striker in the lower leagues, but I'm not sure about his attitude. I always wanted him to do well while he was here, I just never believed he had all the qualities required. Something missing, and desire and effort springs to mind.

I will vouch for you on that front Steve, I have been the same although not as strongly, you have taken a lot of slack on here over you're view on Zohore much of which I agreed with. Its funny to see people piping up about him now it's only 18 months ago the majority on here reckoned he was gods gift and and worth 20 million plus in the current market.
RV Casual

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

So is he going to play instead of Cairney or Mitorovic then? He was on the bench and in all likelihood barring injuries and suspensions will be on the bench a hell of a lot more than he will be starting for them this year. Unless Parker is defensively naive enough to try to play with just Arter defending in terms of the midfield.

phildavies

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:25 pm

phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

So is he going to play instead of Cairney or Mitorovic then? He was on the bench and in all likelihood barring injuries and suspensions will be on the bench a hell of a lot more than he will be starting for them this year. Unless Parker is defensively naive enough to try to play with just Arter defending in terms of the midfield.

He won’t get ahead of either, he’ll play alongside them. But for the sake of it, let’s say he gets ahead of one of them. There would be more logic in that than spending £11.5 million for an option on the bench for a single season. But each to their own, you’re entirely entitled to your opinion. We’ll just have to wait and see.
BluebirdForever

Postby Dicey » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:35 pm

His confidence was shot to bits .
Dicey

Postby phildavies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
phildavies wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

He won’t get ahead of either, he’ll play alongside them. But for the sake of it, let’s say he gets ahead of one of them. There would be more logic in that than spending £11.5 million for an option on the bench for a single season. But each to their own, you’re entirely entitled to your opinion. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Indeed we will. However Fulham have already shown they have no logic to their signings when you look at them the last 2 seasons. Especially this year still only have 6 first choice defenders and they are awful need to strenghen their but instead decided to sign Reid, Knockheart and the wolves reject really not solving their obvious problems.

phildavies

Postby phildavies » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Oh look Reid is on the bench again what a surprise not :laughing6:

phildavies

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:58 pm

phildavies wrote:Oh look Reid is on the bench again what a surprise not :laughing6:

Yeah two games proves your point well done pal.
Llan_Blue

Next

Return to General Chat