Great result shame about those jobsworth stewards

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby henge56 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:18 pm

firstly great result today for the boys
secondly what is it with some of these jobsworth stewards in block 106 Canton asking to see your season ticket all the time
pisses me off , you enter the ground show it on going through your block number up the stairs they ask to see it again two steps up another asks to see it , half time you go back in and hey there he is again asking to see it offs get a life , many angry faces along with myself today with it
rant over :banghead: :banghead:
henge56

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Great result shame about those jobsworth stewards

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Yeah same here. Sit in the canton and I end up having to show my ticket 3-4 times before I get to my seat, its ridiculous that I have to show it every 4 steps.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Think it’s got to do with youngsters getting tickets for further round and trying to sneak up with the singers
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby JulesK » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:41 am

Better that than get to your seat and there's a bunch of leary drunken kids there :banghead:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:33 am

About 20 minutes into the game one of the female stewards asked people if they would take their seats. This was at the back of block 105/106. I think it must have been her first day and one of the other stewards was winding her up.
JJ1927

Postby davids » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 am

JJ1927 wrote:About 20 minutes into the game one of the female stewards asked people if they would take their seats. This was at the back of block 105/106. I think it must have been her first day and one of the other stewards was winding her up.

I've heard a little whisper that the club may be trying to get the fans who currently stand in the Canton to all sit down this season.

Not sure how on earth they can do that now that we've been standing in the Canton since the ground was opened.

Can't really put the genie back in the bottle I don't think but we'll have to wait and see.

Would not be a popular move at all so I can't see it happening personally.
davids

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:58 am

davids wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:About 20 minutes into the game one of the female stewards asked people if they would take their seats. This was at the back of block 105/106. I think it must have been her first day and one of the other stewards was winding her up.

I've heard a little whisper that the club may be trying to get the fans who currently stand in the Canton to all sit down this season.

Not sure how on earth they can do that now that we've been standing in the Canton since the ground was opened.

Can't really put the genie back in the bottle I don't think but we'll have to wait and see.

If that's the case they will probably start when the attendance is likely be low and put on extra stewards. It certainly wont be popular and unless we get promoted will result in many season tickets not being renewed next year.
JJ1927

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:54 pm

davids wrote:

If that's the case, i'd like a refund on my season ticket.
ElyBoy1984

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Not that fussed. We get the best atmosphere generally and I’d rather the minor inconvenience of keeping my ticket in my hand for 2 minutes than have to deal with some little shit and his mates in my place
BluebirdWhitchurch

Return to General Chat