The Championship net spend figures as Cardiff City, Swansea

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Championship net spend figures as Cardiff City, Swan

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:04 am

JackSensealot wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
griff105 wrote:On the downside Roathy is back

I ignore him but not sure why he hasn't been banned. Very annoying and odd person.

Banned for talking more sense than most?

Aye ok mate. :D

Which sense is that, lying about your joining date for example? ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 am

It would appear Billy Bullshit is back...
rumpo kid

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:23 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:
This might be the only username you have at the present but it is more than a little suspicious that your joining date is very recent. A very Roathie type trait.

My joining date was January/February-ish. Sven banned the other username “JackSensalot” (different spelling) after I showed him to be wrong about something Swansea related and he didn’t like it.

Anyway...

Beg to differ Mr. Sensealot but your profile shows that you joined on Saturday 13th July 2019 which is less than a month ago and you only have 159 posts at present :?

The only way you could have originally joined in January or February was under another username :laughing5: This is why posters believe you're Roathie because that is the kind of nonsense and distortion he would do.

Read what I typed again, slowly.
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
JackSensealot

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:31 am

The fact you continuously misread and don’t understand what people type does not constitute the other person lying.

I have been posting under JackSensealot or JackSensalot for the last 6 months-ish.

The one username before that was created roughly in January, but I can’t remember what it was. Both times I have been banned was simply for posting accurately or pointing out why someone isn’t correct in their understanding. (A bit like this really). As for people thinking I’m Roathie, so what? Why do you think that bothers me? I couldn’t give a monkeys.

Cheers :thumbup:
JackSensealot

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 am

JackSensealot wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:
This might be the only username you have at the present but it is more than a little suspicious that your joining date is very recent. A very Roathie type trait.

My joining date was January/February-ish. Sven banned the other username “JackSensalot” (different spelling) after I showed him to be wrong about something Swansea related and he didn’t like it.

Anyway...

Beg to differ Mr. Sensealot but your profile shows that you joined on Saturday 13th July 2019 which is less than a month ago and you only have 159 posts at present :?

The only way you could have originally joined in January or February was under another username :laughing5: This is why posters believe you're Roathie because that is the kind of nonsense and distortion he would do.

I have read what you said which is you only have one username. Now you admit to having two :lol: :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:12 am

JackSensealot wrote:

The fact you continuously misread and don’t understand what people type does not constitute the other person lying.

I have been posting under JackSensealot or JackSensalot for the last 6 months-ish.

The one username before that was created roughly in January, but I can’t remember what it was. Both times I have been banned was simply for posting accurately or pointing out why someone isn’t correct in their understanding. (A bit like this really). As for people thinking I’m Roathie, so what? Why do you think that bothers me? I couldn’t give a monkeys.

Cheers :thumbup:

So you have multiple usernames something you claimed not to have earlier? :roll: Also Roathie has been banned several times only to return under a different username :idea: Your style of posting is very similar so join the dots Mr. Roath or go and bore another MB please :banghead: ........
Tony Blue Williams

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:55 am

I have read what you said which is you only have one username. Now you admit to having two :lol: :roll:

Nope, you are reading what you want it to say, not what it actually does say.

I have one username. This one. Easy hey?
JackSensealot

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 am

So you have multiple usernames something you claimed not to have earlier? :roll: Also Roathie has been banned several times only to return under a different username :idea: Your style of posting is very similar so join the dots Mr. Roath or go and bore another MB please :banghead: ........

No, I have one username. This one.

Well if Roathie got banned for generally being correct which is the experience I have had in the last 6 months, then of course he signed up again. Hardly a unique trait.

As for my posting style? Posting accurately and politely? Ok cool, forum in a better place than before I joined then. cheers. :thumbup:
JackSensealot

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:36 am

I was thinking Roathie had changed his ways, and that we were going to get some sensible debates about football. Obviously, he had foxed me, it hasn't taken long for him to prove me wrong. No doubt, we will now go into pages of non football related stuff, with him always having to have the last word, exactly as he has done under his previous user names. Probably best if no-one gets into any discussion with him, he will soon get bored if he is completely ignored on this forum.
Steve Zodiak

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I was thinking Roathie had changed his ways, and that we were going to get some sensible debates about football. Obviously, he had foxed me, it hasn't taken long for him to prove me wrong. No doubt, we will now go into pages of non football related stuff, with him always having to have the last word, exactly as he has done under his previous user names. Probably best if no-one gets into any discussion with him, he will soon get bored if he is completely ignored on this forum.

Aye, how dare I reply to people who are addressing me and talking nonsense.

I am afraid if you read this thread and think I am the one who has taken it off topic then you need your head examined. No offence.

Clearly you have your blinkers on again.
JackSensealot

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:56 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

Anyway...

:lol: :lol:

Come on Annis allow the mods to ban him, he's taking the piss out the forum again.
2blue2handle

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:11 pm

How exactly am I doing that then? For daring to reply to someone who clearly is doing posting with the intention to misrepresent my post?

Another with blue blinkers on. Think a few need to grow up here. What you reckon?
JackSensealot

Postby Bluebird1990 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:06 pm

JackSensealot wrote:How exactly am I doing that then? For daring to reply to someone who clearly is doing posting with the intention to misrepresent my post?

Another with blue blinkers on. Think a few need to grow up here. What you reckon?

I know a way to solve this problem, it's simple really, dont be a bellend going on a rivals forum talking shit
Bluebird1990

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Best not respond mate.
It’s what Dr Tedious wants..
rumpo kid

Postby JackSensealot » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:How exactly am I doing that then? For daring to reply to someone who clearly is doing posting with the intention to misrepresent my post?

I know a way to solve this problem, it's simple really, dont be a bellend going on a rivals forum talking shit

By “talking shit” you presumably mean.. don’t go on a rivals board and be correct and being sensible conversation while people are trying to troll you, then? Because that’s all that’s happened here. Right?
JackSensealot

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:38 am

JackSensealot wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

By “talking shit” you presumably mean.. don’t go on a rivals board and be correct and being sensible conversation while people are trying to troll you, then? Because that’s all that’s happened here. Right?

No Bluebird1990 means go somewhere else to satisfy your psychological need to bore other people. :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:40 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby JackSensealot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 am

I disagree.
JackSensealot

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:58 pm

JackSensealot wrote:I disagree.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Tony Blue Williams