Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

pissed off with club

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:48 pm

never got told had to keep season ticket card and wanted £10 for a new one.anyone else have this with them.

Re: pissed off with club

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm

x grangetown wrote:never got told had to keep season ticket card and wanted £10 for a new one.anyone else have this with them.

Yes been well publicised on here! And been part of having ST is that its re used unless change seats or change age concession been like it 2yrs? :thumbup:

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:19 pm

It was also stated on our receipts for payment of new ticket.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:24 pm

It was stated in every email I received from the club also about renewing. Weird how they left it out of yours...

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:48 pm

x grangetown wrote:never got told had to keep season ticket card and wanted £10 for a new one.anyone else have this with them.

I had to pay 20 pound lol

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:54 am

And im pissed off with fans berating our club with no good reason

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:55 am

troobloo3339 wrote:And im pissed off with fans berating our club with no good reason

Agree.
This point in particular has been so well advertised I’m amazed that it’s still an issue with some.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:And im pissed off with fans berating our club with no good reason

Agree.
This point in particular has been so well advertised I’m amazed that it’s still an issue with some.

Modern society for you I'm afraid. It's always someone elses fault.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:33 am

Some people have reading difficulties...it’s a problem in my game.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 am

rumpo kid wrote:Some people have reading difficulties...it’s a problem in my game.

Yup, mine too unfortunately

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:22 am

Is it the same for Memberships ?

I paid mine a couple of weeks ago but haven't received a new card.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 am

Don't start me off haha hahaha. Just ring up and say you broke your card and you told them when order season ticket but you still haven't sent it out. Worked a treat had a new one in 2 days

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 am

Don't start me off haha hahaha. Just ring up and say you broke your card and you told them when order season ticket but you still haven't sent it out. Worked a treat had a new one in 2 days

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 am

neilst wrote:Don't start me off haha hahaha. Just ring up and say you broke your card and you told them when order season ticket but you still haven't sent it out. Worked a treat had a new one in 2 days

You'd make a good con artist? :laughing5:

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 am

I swear some people just don't read the information put in front of them.
On pretty much every communication about season tickets the club said that if you are not moving seat and are not moving ticket category, then you would not get a new card and would need to keep your existing one.
I am amazed so many people seem to have missed that. Do people just not pay attention anymore?

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:57 am

WelshBluebird wrote:I swear some people just don't read the information put in front of them.
On pretty much every communication about season tickets the club said that if you are not moving seat and are not moving ticket category, then you would not get a new card and would need to keep your existing one.
I am amazed so many people seem to have missed that. Do people just not pay attention anymore?

Sorry, what did you say?

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Perhaps some people are too busy typing rambling diatribes into online Forums, browsing Bookface and Instagram or just too damn lazy to read everything! :-)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:09 pm

f**k them will just move to Canton stand

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 pm

x grangetown wrote:f**k them will just move to Canton stand

Thats the spirit :thumbup: