Fan Id

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fan Id

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Anyone need a fan I’d for Blackburn or derby? Been to Wigan going reading.
I know I can’t go derby but not sure blackburn if you need it pm me :ayatollah:
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Fan Id

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fan Id

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

get your arse in gear and support the boys instead of trying to boost your Swansea quota :old: :old:
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:15 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:get your arse in gear and support the boys instead of trying to boost your Swansea quota :old: :old:

Well sussed, fella! :thumbup: ;) :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:35 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:get your arse in gear and support the boys instead of trying to boost your Swansea quota :old: :old:

I’m going to new quay west wales for Blackburn sorry mate! And not allowed derby as a school night! I am going hull and West Brom!! Not trying at all just everyone is going on about reaidng so just letting know people if they need to use mine !
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:07 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:

I’m going to new quay west wales for Blackburn sorry mate! And not allowed derby as a school night! I am going hull and West Brom!! Not trying at all just everyone is going on about reaidng so just letting know people if they need to use mine !

have a word with your mother Derby’s on a Friday! You could finish school and be there by 6
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:27 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:

have a word with your mother Derby’s on a Friday! You could finish school and be there by 6

My school finishes at 4 sadly! I have tried many times to let me as it’s only 1 week into school year buts it’s gcse year for me so she’s going all like that
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:58 am

Cynical!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat