Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Ebbw Blue » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:14 pm

maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper

Now you are calling me a liar?

No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper
Ebbw Blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:19 pm

It appears I’ve been redirected to the Junior Bluebirds forum again..

Where’s Annie board gone??
rumpo kid

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Annis board..
rumpo kid

Postby Runman10m » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:24 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Annis board..

You are right , get the prick who started the thread banned
Runman10m

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper

Listen c**t. I’ve never once said I’m a super fan. Just a fan.

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).
maccydee

Postby Runman10m » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 pm

maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).

Say something you regret , do you mean write something you regret. You brought the subject to this forum shows what an absolute tosser you are . Annis already told you it was wrong to start the thread .
Runman10m

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Say something you regret , do you mean write something you regret. You brought the subject to this forum shows what an absolute tosser you are . Annis already told you it was wrong to start the thread .

Nope I mean say. I have been given his phone number by someone who agrees with me.

Why the f**k are you putting your tuppence in?
maccydee

Postby Runman10m » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

maccydee wrote:
Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Nope I mean say. I have been given his phone number by someone who agrees with me.

You want to hope I never meet you you tosser
Runman10m

Postby Ebbw Blue » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 pm

If you got my number arrange a time to call me, if you got something to say to me
Ebbw Blue

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You want to hope I never meet you you tosser

Actually I don’t hope I don’t.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:If you got my number arrange a time to call me, if you got something to say to me

Nope that’s harassment and I’m not doing that to a fellow City fan albeit you are a bigger and better one than me.

My zen is better tonight. Realised life is too short to chat to people from Ebbw Vale ever.

I bid you well.
maccydee

Postby Barrettlegend » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 pm

What's people from Ebbw got to do with it... Ive known Darren years and he is a proper fan like he says he goes to all games no need for calling people out really bad form from a fellow 'city fan'
Barrettlegend

Previous

Return to General Chat