We are top of the league

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We are top of the league

Postby goats » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:41 pm

JackSensalot wrote:
goats wrote:
And went bust, might do again?
Weird how you are so keen to go back up? Last season loads of jacks were saying they dont miss the premier league, the constant struggle and journeymen just there for the cash, they much prefer the real ness of the championship. All change again now I guess? :lol: so many gloryhunters out west

I love it when Goats does his old ''Many jacks were saying...'' :laughing6:

I can read planet swans, even though apparently there are so many multis there are only 12 regular posters. Messed up place where you aren’t popular at all.
goats

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby BackToTheFuture » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:47 pm

So how many have you counted that are happy staying in the Championship? 4?

Goats you are barking mad fair play :D
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear.
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:54 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:So how many have you counted that are happy staying in the Championship? 4?

Most of them in fact, you need usernames do u? Some got so disillusioned by the PL expo they stopped going....face it, money has killed th3 game, it’s dying despite what sky will have u believe. They don’t even need the fans to show up these days, as long as they still get the coin in. :old:
goats

Postby BackToTheFuture » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 pm

goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:So how many have you counted that are happy staying in the Championship? 4?

Most of them in fact, you need usernames do u? Some got so disillusioned by the PL expo they stopped going....face it, money has killed th3 game, it’s dying despite what sky will have u believe. They don’t even need the fans to show up these days, as long as they still get the coin in. :old:

Then you have crossed from the realms of madness into the realms of just oddly lying.

That’s your choice :D

Happy for you to provide a link to even 10 peiole saying that, yes usernames will be useful and then ill post them and cite then for reference. You saud most postets said it so should be easy. Cant wait to see... :laughing6:
BackToTheFuture

Postby cityone » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:10 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

Then you have crossed from the realms of madness into the realms of just oddly lying.

Happy for you to provide a link to even 10 peiole saying that, yes usernames will be useful and then ill post them and cite thenf4 for reference. You saud most postets said it so should be easy. Cant wait to see... :laughing6:

By the way freak show, it's PEOPLE, :thumbup: you really should know better.
cityone

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:14 am

cityone wrote:

Show 10 people then if you prefer :laughing6:

The point remains, as usual.
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:20 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

Right well some new research is required as I haven’t bothered reading the tramps piss news online of late. Also, I’m not unemployed like you with no family or mates so I don’t possess the time to research inane drivel by faceless people.
Off the top of my head we have swansealad who used to even post here, but stopped following you allegedly. People like dr winston, loyal, swanjax, albundy, gammon, stid2017, badlands, drgonzo, jack247, loyal, thegasman, jinxy, sgoriofruit....just on a few minutes....there was literally loads last season...all pretending to love it and strangely hating the premier league, strange that? I wonder why....wonder if the term turncoats was invented in Swansea? No wonder the city is dying, no backbone in anyone there.
goats

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:23 am

goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

Right well some new research is required as I haven’t bothered reading the tramps piss news online of late. Also, I’m not unemployed like you with no family or mates so I don’t possess the time to research inane drivel by faceless people.
Off the top of my head we have swansealad who used to even post here, but stopped following you allegedly. People like dr winston, loyal, swanjax, albundy, gammon, stid2017, badlands, drgonzo, jack247, loyal, thegasman, jinxy, sgoriofruit....just on a few minutes....there was literally loads last season...all pretending to love it and strangely hating the premier league, strange that? I wonder why....wonder if the term turncoats was invented in Swansea? No wonder the city is dying, no backbone in anyone there.

So Gammon, the Cardiff fan who pretends he is a Swansea fan, his thread you are referring to yeah?

I will go through them and attribute what they have actually said... give me a few mins.
BackToTheFuture

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:32 am

goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

Stid2017:-

“Aye let's not bother being ambitious then.
Just stay as a middle of the table or even better go down to the third tier where life is so much less stressful”

(Safe to say he disagrees)

DrGonzo:-

“I've loved the championship. Worrying about staying up every year was very tiresome.

However you've got to be ambitious. I just hope we've learnt from previous mistakes and if we did get promoted then we'd not abandon our principles.”

Al Bundy:-

“I miss our Danish, Korean and Swedish fans ... they have disappeared now along with our plastic part time glory hunters . I would go back to the Prem so we can talk about stadium expansions again.”

:laughing6: that’s just the three I’ve checked :D

It looks like you have listed anybody and anyone who said they are enjoying the Championship, which isn’t what you claimed. I am enjoying the Championship too... but the Premier League is the desired destination without question.
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:32 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

So Gammon, the Cardiff fan who pretends he is a Swansea fan, his thread you are referring to yeah?

I will go through them and attribute what they have actually said... give me a few mins.

Zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzz....don’t forget to go back to last year in particular to see how much enjoyment they were all having, not just the last month....I want detailed reports
goats

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:23 pm

goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

Zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzz....don’t forget to go back to last year in particular to see how much enjoyment they were all having, not just the last month....I want detailed reports

You tell him! :wav: :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:36 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

Just stay as a middle of the table or even better go down to the third tier where life is so much less stressful”

“I've loved the championship. Worrying about staying up every year was very tiresome.

However you've got to be ambitious. I just hope we've learnt from previous mistakes and if we did get promoted then we'd not abandon our principles.”

“I miss our Danish, Korean and Swedish fans ... they have disappeared now along with our plastic part time glory hunters . I would go back to the Prem so we can talk about stadium expansions again.”

It looks like you have listed anybody and anyone who said they are enjoying the Championship, which isn’t what you claimed. I am enjoying the Championship too... but the Premier League is the desired destination without question.

Early days for Swansea fans premature jack elation, come back in May and we'll see how we've both done, it's a good time for us to have an international break, we have a few injured players coming back!
Bluebina

Postby goats » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:14 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

Happy for you to provide a link to even 10 peiole saying that, yes usernames will be useful and then ill post them and cite then for reference. You saud most postets said it so should be easy. Cant wait to see... :laughing6:

Crossed the lines of madness.....how apt....how many of your 100’s of accounts have we seen you do this? :lol:
goats

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:30 pm

goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

Crossed the lines of madness.....how apt....how many of your 100’s of accounts have we seen you do this? :lol:

Goats, you’ve got him by the short and curlies. I’m sure that even those not posting can see it. He won’t stop though. Quite sad really.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:33 pm

Think you should stop now though.
You can see the anxiety in the replies.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:40 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Think you should stop now though.

Neverr know might make him/them disappear from here? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Think you should stop now though.

Neverr know might make him/them disappear from here? :laughing6:

Fingers crossed.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby goats » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:55 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

The first two you quoted there def prefer the championship, the first one even saying league 1 would be better :lol:
Gonzo saying he loves the champ, too much worrying about relegation not good!
Strange u quoted them as they clearly prefer life in the second Tier. You need to try harder roathie, you are slipping my ole buddy. Is it the strain of an empty life?
When I have a spare 10 mins I’ll dig in and find a few more....I’m very busy though and unlike you have a life etc....
:thumbup:
goats

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Stop digging Goats, you have been busted :laughing6:
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:05 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:Stop digging Goats, you have been busted :laughing6:

I think you are a roathie imposter, you dont seem to be able to cut it or articulate yourself very well. Doing really poorly in this one alone and I tend to ignore any threads you’ve tried to corrupt with delusions.....I guess we all lose it sometime, age and that....go and grab yourself a slab of piss and stare at the sea a bit there’s a good boy. :occasion5:
goats

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:53 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Playing some lovely football.

Must be hard for you All my thoughts are with you.

‘Thinking of how hard we’re all getting ‘.. disgusting, but not unsurprising for you gay boys.

However, keep ya sordid thoughts to yourself please.
rumpo kid

Postby BackToTheFuture » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:37 am

goats wrote:

I think you are a roathie imposter, you dont seem to be able to cut it or articulate yourself very well. Doing really poorly in this one alone and I tend to ignore any threads you’ve tried to corrupt with delusions.....I guess we all lose it sometime, age and that....go and grab yourself a slab of piss and stare at the sea a bit there’s a good boy. :occasion5:

So I take it this is your round about way of admitting you lied then? :lol:
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:16 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

So I take it this is your round about way of admitting you lied then? :lol:

Far from it, it’s the one where you have been rumbled....yesterday’s fish n chips u are
goats

Postby BackToTheFuture » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:18 am

Don't be bitter goats, I have done you :D
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:01 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:Don't be bitter goats, I have done you :D

No, straight up, many many jacks last year were all saying how much they preferred the championship. I haven’t got the time to scroll back and sift through pages of a mb I longer bother with, in fact I don’t post in there anymore. No doubt many were saying they preferred it because we swapped places etc....the 80 million gonzo wasted on rubbish players, the sellouts who made millions out of you yet claimed to be fans. Sure, I get it, many had enough, the journeymen just there for the cash, the 1000’s of rugby fans who had now disappeared from the liberty, life was more real for small time Swansea. Just the old proper jacks in a half empty stadium.....
goats

Postby BackToTheFuture » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:03 pm

goats wrote:

No, straight up, many many jacks last year were all saying how much they preferred the championship. I haven’t got the time to scroll back and sift through pages of a mb I longer bother with, in fact I don’t post in there anymore. No doubt many were saying they preferred it because we swapped places etc....the 80 million gonzo wasted on rubbish players, the sellouts who made millions out of you yet claimed to be fans. Sure, I get it, many had enough, the journeymen just there for the cash, the 1000’s of rugby fans who had now disappeared from the liberty, life was more real for small time Swansea. Just the old proper jacks in a half empty stadium.....

Well when you come up with some evidence, I will take a look.

Currently the evidence you provided proved the opposite. So until then we will have to just smile at your post :D
BackToTheFuture

Postby goats » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:02 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

Currently the evidence you provided proved the opposite. So until then we will have to just smile at your post :D

The ones you quoted showed they’d prefer the championship which was strange for you, thanks for backing me up but I don’t need it. I’m quite content with what I’ve seen over the last year. In fact, where have you been all last year, since about May 8th? Just surfacing again of late..... :roll:
goats

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:52 pm

goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

The ones you quoted showed they’d prefer the championship which was strange for you, thanks for backing me up but I don’t need it. I’m quite content with what I’ve seen over the last year. In fact, where have you been all last year, since about May 8th? Just surfacing again of late..... :roll:

Escaped from the dungeon for as long as Swansea are near top! :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby cityone » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
goats wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:

Escaped from the dungeon for as long as Swansea are near top! :occasion5:

He's never been away and is certainly not a jack but he has been more prominent of late. My guess is that he's been sectioned for a wee while, and now he's out he's bored his carers shitless, hence why he is now infesting this forum. :thumbup:
cityone

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Top of the league we top of the league.
We Swansea City we top of the league.
Northern Blue

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat