Unfortunately they are falling apart a little too early...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby theclaw » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Wanted Leeds to beat them Jack Bastards today but hey ho..
theclaw

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Unfortunately they are falling apart a little too early.

Postby nojac » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:36 pm

I wanted them both to lose .
nojac

Postby fred keenor » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:10 pm

:lol:
nojac wrote:I wanted them both to lose .
fred keenor

Postby andy 189 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:58 am

The swans were crap they'll finish mid table at best paper thin squad we hammered them yet again poor finishing cost us but we still played well no need to worry cos in Bielsa we trust ..alaw..
andy 189

Postby BroBlue » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:21 pm

andy 189 wrote:The swans were crap they'll finish mid table at best paper thin squad we hammered them yet again poor finishing cost us but we still played well no need to worry cos in Bielsa we trust ..alaw..

I'm not really sure it counts as 'hammering them' if you actually lose the game, especially considering Leeds had home advantage :laughing5: :laughing5:.
Disclaimer, I am a Jack, my Bro was a Bluebird. He's gone now, but I like to keep tabs on his team. I LOVE betting.
BroBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 pm

BroBlue wrote:
andy 189 wrote:The swans were crap they'll finish mid table at best paper thin squad we hammered them yet again poor finishing cost us but we still played well no need to worry cos in Bielsa we trust ..alaw..

I'm not really sure it counts as 'hammering them' if you actually lose the game, especially considering Leeds had home advantage :laughing5: :laughing5:.

Depends on the game if team as 30 shots on target against one , 30 corners against 1 and 80% possession but that team scores from only shot you could say they were hammered even if they won.... just an example but then its about opinion and as your probably a swans fan that opinion will be different from Andy's :old: ..
pembroke allan

Postby BackToTheFuture » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:29 am

Well in this occasion it was 3 shots on target to 2.

Our goalkeeper didn’t really have anything to do all night, they were routine stops from distance.
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear.
BackToTheFuture

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:07 am

Hammered as in peppered the goal in shots ,ensuring the keeper had to make numerous saves and actually hitting the net with the ball .or your definition :lol:
Fusilier52

Postby BroBlue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BroBlue wrote:

Depends on the game if team as 30 shots on target against one , 30 corners against 1 and 80% possession but that team scores from only shot you could say they were hammered even if they won.... just an example but then its about opinion and as your probably a swans fan that opinion will be different from Andy's :old: ..

Aye I can agree that in this extreme hypothetical situation, the team with 30 shots on target, 30 corners, 80% possesion but loses by 1 goal can be said to have hammered the winners. However back in reality and the game being discussed where Leeds had nowhere near those numbers (3 shots on target vs 2) and lost, it's very hard to argue that they hammered anything.
Disclaimer, I am a Jack, my Bro was a Bluebird. He's gone now, but I like to keep tabs on his team. I LOVE betting.
BroBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 pm

BroBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BroBlue wrote:

Aye I can agree that in this extreme hypothetical situation, the team with 30 shots on target, 30 corners, 80% possesion but loses by 1 goal can be said to have hammered the winners. However back in reality and the game being discussed where Leeds had nowhere near those numbers (3 shots on target vs 2) and lost, it's very hard to argue that they hammered anything.

I know they wasnt just using an example of how it could be? And did say it was Andy's opinion certainly not mine as dont follow anyone but my team no idea how you played dont care either ..... :bluescarf:
Shame you cannot be a true swsnsea fan with your pathetic attempt at being another supporter of blue team..... :roll:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat