Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We are top of the league

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Top of the league we top of the league in August
We Swansea City we top of the league in August .

:clap:

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:36 pm

If you can't have a good gloat now and then what's the point

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Northern Blue wrote:If you can't have a good gloat now and then what's the point

You were literally posting as a Cardiff fan from this account not long ago.

What a weirdo

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:27 pm

goats wrote:

The ones you quoted showed they’d prefer the championship which was strange for you, thanks for backing me up but I don’t need it. I’m quite content with what I’ve seen over the last year. In fact, where have you been all last year, since about May 8th? Just surfacing again of late..... :roll:

None of them did, as you well know Mr Goat. We can all read.

You made it up as usual and did not count on being asked to prove it, you then proceeded to panic and post some names thinking I wouldn’t check. :laughing6:

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:29 pm

goats wrote:
cityone wrote:Escaped from the dungeon for as long as Swansea are near top! :occasion5:

He's never been away and is certainly not a jack but he has been more prominent of late. My guess is that he's been sectioned for a wee while, and now he's out he's bored his carers shitless, hence why he is now infesting this forum. :thumbup:

CityOne unable to hide his frustrated fury that he can’t get one over on me.

Unlucky pet. :D

Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:44 am

Looks like this board needs infesting about as popular as a wet weekend in Colwyn Bay.

The most popular thread is this one you should thank me.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:26 am

Northern Blue wrote:Looks like this board needs infesting about as popular as a wet weekend in Colwyn Bay.

I think posters can’t be bothered to enter conversations where drivel is constantly written and incorrectly ‘backed up’ with ‘facts’ that aren’t actually facts OR told that there is ‘proof’ for all to see but strangely the proof is never posted.
The infestation has been corrected and put right on many many occasions but come back with (sometimes) confusing crap that usually gets posters think ‘I can’t be bothered to continue this’
Anyway, there’s pretty much just two rats left in this thread so you can relax and think that everyone who dared challenge your clearly superior knowledge, had ‘bitten the dust’.
Cheers mush.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:53 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:Looks like this board needs infesting about as popular as a wet weekend in Colwyn Bay.

I think posters can’t be bothered to enter conversations where drivel is constantly written and incorrectly ‘backed up’ with ‘facts’ that aren’t actually facts OR told that there is ‘proof’ for all to see but strangely the proof is never posted.
The infestation has been corrected and put right on many many occasions but come back with (sometimes) confusing crap that usually gets posters think ‘I can’t be bothered to continue this’
Anyway, there’s pretty much just two rats left in this thread so you can relax and think that everyone who dared challenge your clearly superior knowledge, had ‘bitten the dust’.
Cheers mush.

Do you mean drivel, or dribble :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:55 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Do you mean drivel, or dribble :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He could correctly say either.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:If you can't have a good gloat now and then what's the point

What a weirdo

All the jacks that post in here are a bit odd, even when I used to frequent PS a few years ago they hated him over there. A few new him and and shared a few tales, pretty sad individual with no life at all, as if one couldn’t have guessed. After what I heard, think I just feel sorry for the guy. Traumatic

Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:56 pm

goats wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

What a weirdo

All the jacks that post in here are a bit odd, even when I used to frequent PS a few years ago they hated him over there. A few new him and and shared a few tales, pretty sad individual with no life at all, as if one couldn’t have guessed. After what I heard, think I just feel sorry for the guy. Traumatic

Why do they hate Northern Blue? Any links to these tales? You do have a history for making this stuff up that’s all :D

Goats are you lashing out after being busted? You seem upset.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:49 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
goats wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

What a weirdo

Why do they hate Northern Blue? Any links to these tales? You do have a history for making this stuff up that’s all :D

Goats are you lashing out after being busted? You seem upset.

From planet swamp...

CATULLUS
I just want to enjoy going to the Swans, wherever that is. I'm not the diehard I once was, I rarely do away games now and for the first time in over 20 years I don't have a season ticket. I reached a point where all that really matters (in whatever I do) is being happy and having fun.
I have enjoyed this season so far, and I enjoyed last season. I didn't enjoy the last 3 seasons of the EPL but the first 4 were pretty damn good.

CHUBZ
For me it's a no - based on what I saw over 7 seasons. The few fun moments are just not worth the whole experience. The whole circus that goes on outside the playing field is also obscene.

Of course if we win promotion I'll take it - but don't expect me to enjoy it.

just another 2 on the only thread I’ve even bothered to look up....face it, you’ve lost the edge roathie. Championship is a good level for a small club like Swansea, still punching above ones weight even at this level. Been a league 1 club most of your existence after all. Time for a new username maybe? Number 500 on this site no doubt.... :lol: