" WALES v AZERBAIJAN "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WALES v AZERBAIJAN "

Postby theclaw » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Wonder if we will really regret losing Osian,could be seeing what life is like without him.
theclaw

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby phildavies » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:46 pm

We packed a cutting edge to actually create chances as we always do when Ramsey isn’t playing.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:53 pm

phildavies wrote:We packed a cutting edge to actually create chances as we always do when Ramsey isn’t playing.

Think could been more adventurous considering the opposition said halftime they will score seen it so many times ! Made it so easy for them to defend no wonder couldn't get behind them playing with our backs to their goal 40yds out.
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Interesting fact in the groups with 5 teams in euro competition 2nd place team the minimum points was 12 maximum points 19 so Wales still lot to play for ...
pembroke allan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Not the best of games .
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:14 pm

The so called minnow nations are fast improving, Armenia beat Bosnia, turkey scraped past Andora 1-0 with an 8th min winner,my turkish friends were taking the piss on whatsapp, saying we were lucky,so I gave it to them big time today, anyway scrappy or otherwise,it's a win :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:44 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not the best of games .

Croatia only beat them at home 2-1! Cannot imagine their performance was brilliant to get that result? also shows how hard it was to break Azerbaijan down :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:31 pm

bluesince62 wrote:The so called minnow nations are fast improving, Armenia beat Bosnia, turkey scraped past Andora 1-0 with an 8th min winner,my turkish friends were taking the piss on whatsapp, saying we were lucky,so I gave it to them big time today, anyway scrappy or otherwise,it's a win :old: :bluebird:

89th minute winner I meant :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:54 pm

:bluescarf:
bluesince62 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:The so called minnow nations are fast improving, Armenia beat Bosnia, turkey scraped past Andora 1-0 with an 8th min winner,my turkish friends were taking the piss on whatsapp, saying we were lucky,so I gave it to them big time today, anyway scrappy or otherwise,it's a win :old: :bluebird:

89th minute winner I meant :ayatollah:

Croatia Azerbaijan
1-1 so win on fri was important! Lucky pen aswell.. and Croatia only won 2-1 at home against them things looking up :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby thomasblue » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:56 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
moonboots wrote:
thomasblue wrote:It has to be said, Azerbaijan are not as bad as people think. They used to be proper whipping boys , they are half decent now. We should still put 3 on them in reality but they have massively improved over the last few years

I wouldnt be overly confident in us winning over there , at the same time it wouldnt shock me if one of the others dropped points to them

They lost 5-1 at home to Slovakia!!

:laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Dont look so bad now do they !!
thomasblue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:00 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:
moonboots wrote:
thomasblue wrote:It has to be said, Azerbaijan are not as bad as people think. They used to be proper whipping boys , they are half decent now. We should still put 3 on them in reality but they have massively improved over the last few years

I wouldnt be overly confident in us winning over there , at the same time it wouldnt shock me if one of the others dropped points to them

They lost 5-1 at home to Slovakia!!

:laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Dont look so bad now do they !!

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat