Re: Becow's going good!!!

Postby wez1927 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Good hes a remoaner
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:Good hes a remoaner

I know thats the first of them gone, plenty more remoaners will be out after the next election, many will quit before as they are too scared to stand and face the public and the humiliation of defeat!
Bluebina

Postby wez1927 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Bluebina wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Good hes a remoaner

I know thats the first of them gone, plenty more remoaners will be out after the next election, many will quit before as they are too scared to stand and face the public and the humiliation of defeat!

Need a election the remainers are running scared
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Wayne S » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Isn't he still a Conservative MP?
Wayne S

Postby Igovernor » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:Isn't he still a Conservative MP?

No labour
Igovernor

Postby epping blue » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Igovernor wrote:

No labour

He was originally elected a Conservative in a then safe tory seat.
epping blue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 pm

epping blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

No labour

He was originally elected a Conservative in a then safe tory seat.

Isn't he standing down at election? Now perhaps we will get impartiality in this post ? But fear he as opened several can of worms with letting remainers use parliament to stop Brexit but good news hes gone... :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby theclaw » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Always came across as me me and more me - good riddance :wave:
theclaw

Postby Ninianman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Good Riddance
Ninianman

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:59 pm

They are now going to try and get an anti brexit person in the role to carry on bercows dirty work?
pembroke allan

Postby Costa Coffee Crew » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:Good enough for the tool, he's quit as speaker as too scared to stand against Tory candidate :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-08/tor ... dsom-says/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9893756/r ... er-brexit/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... is-johnson

The right man. In the right place. At the right time. Upholding the rights of Parliament. The very institution Brexshitters voted to stregthen. He's a f*cking hero.
Costa Coffee Crew

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Good enough for the tool, he's quit as speaker as too scared to stand against Tory candidate :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-08/tor ... dsom-says/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9893756/r ... er-brexit/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... is-johnson

The right man. In the right place. At the right time. Upholding the rights of Parliament. The very institution Brexshitters voted to stregthen. He's a f*cking hero.

to you maybe but to others hes a conniving scheming tosser who manipulated situations for benefit of remainers at expense of parliamentary independence ? You should read up how hes done things hes jumped before bring pushed... :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Bonner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 am

Thought on the whole he has done a good job.
Too many people blinkered by the whole Brexit debate and forget everything else...
Bonner

Postby castleblue » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:20 am

I wouldn't want his job for all the tea in China but he did want it because in my opinion it put him centre stage in Parliament, more so than the Prime Minister, and this suited his over inflated ego.

I think his resignation speech yesterday went to the very core of the problems within Parliament when he described Mp's as "Delegates" who only worked in the interests of the Country, REALLY, The House Of Commons is the seat of Representative Democracy in the UK and the role of the 650 Mp's is to represent the interests, and VIEWS, of the constituents they represent.

In the EU referendum 406 Mp's received the "Views" that their constituents wished to Leave the EU and if they had represented those views in the last 3 years this Brexit thing would be done and dusted.

As Speaker Bercow has at every turn shown bias from the Chair to frustrate the efforts of the Government to deliver Brexit and that will forever be his Legacy, A Speaker who abused his position for personal interest.

In my lifetime he has been by far the worst Speaker Of The House a man unfit to lace the boots of George Thomas or Betty Boothroyd.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:35 am

castleblue wrote:I wouldn't want his job for all the tea in China but he did want it because in my opinion it put him centre stage in Parliament, more so than the Prime Minister, and this suited his over inflated ego.

I think his resignation speech yesterday went to the very core of the problems within Parliament when he described Mp's as "Delegates" who only worked in the interests of the Country, REALLY, The House Of Commons is the seat of Representative Democracy in the UK and the role of the 650 Mp's is to represent the interests, and VIEWS, of the constituents they represent.

In the EU referendum 406 Mp's received the "Views" that their constituents wished to Leave the EU and if they had represented those views in the last 3 years this Brexit thing would be done and dusted.

As Speaker Bercow has at every turn shown bias from the Chair to frustrate the efforts of the Government to deliver Brexit and that will forever be his Legacy, A Speaker who abused his position for personal interest.

In my lifetime he has been by far the worst Speaker Of The House a man unfit to lace the boots of George Thomas or Betty Boothroyd.

Perfect summing up of him... :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby epping blue » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:
castleblue wrote:I wouldn't want his job for all the tea in China but he did want it because in my opinion it put him centre stage in Parliament, more so than the Prime Minister, and this suited his over inflated ego.

and a perfect summing up of the position. I would add 589 MP's were elected in 2017 on a manifesto commitment of respecting the result of the referendum. Many of them never had any intention of doing so. Obtaining votes by deception in my view.
epping blue

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:33 pm

epping blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

and a perfect summing up of the position. I would add 589 MP's were elected in 2017 on a manifesto commitment of respecting the result of the referendum. Many of them never had any intention of doing so. Obtaining votes by deception in my view.

Spot on..I emailed my MP to make that very point and received a very long reply in which he didn’t answer the question!!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Igovernor » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:20 pm

And two labour wannabees have thrown their hat in the ring :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Very eloquently said :thumbup: Yep he's a tool
Bluebina

Postby Aramore » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:43 pm

Igovernor wrote:And two labour wannabees have thrown their hat in the ring :banghead:

By convention it rotates between the main parties. As the Tory's had it last time Labour should have it this time.

The Tories will probably be keen to give it to someone in a safe labour seat as that'll be one less labour mp they have to face.
64JACK wrote:
ThomasC wrote: :lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:
Aramore

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Aramore wrote:
Igovernor wrote:And two labour wannabees have thrown their hat in the ring :banghead:

By convention it rotates between the main parties. As the Tory's had it last time Labour should have it this time.

The Tories will probably be keen to give it to someone in a safe labour seat as that'll be one less labour mp they have to face.

Convention went out window after berkow decided to manipulate his position for benefit of remain! He jumped before being pushed as cons were going to oppose him at election time....so will have to see if they break convention?
pembroke allan

Postby Bonner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:14 pm

How anyone in wales can vote conservative always puzzled me..
Bonner

Return to General Chat