Neil Etheridge / Marlon Pack / Sol Bamba / Danny Ward & Jazz

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Neil Etheridge / Marlon Pack / Sol Bamba / Danny Ward & Jazz Richards

11th September 2019

INJURY UPDATE:

Neil Etheridge is back in full training on grass and is said to be progressing well following the grade three hamstring tear he sustained against Wigan on the opening day of the season / but will miss the Derby game.

Marlon Pack is two weeks behind the Bluebirds No 1 and is yet to train on grass, instead working on his rehabilitation in the gym / will miss the Derby game.

Sol Bamba, last Thursday took part in his first five-a-side game during training. City's players were given strict instructions not to make contact with the defender, who wore a bright orange bib during the session / but will miss the Derby game.

An injury like Bamba's usually means eight to nine months on the sidelines, so it is understandable that, just six months after the player's surgery, City are tempering his expectations.

Danny Ward is training and running on grass this week as he steps up his rehabilitation from an Achilles injury.

The striker is yet to make an appearance this term following an injury he sustained ahead of the campaign and it could be a little while yet before we see him back in a City shirt / but will miss the Derby game.

Jazz Richards is back in training.
Attachments
0_JS190540861.jpg
0_JS190540861.jpg (56.04 KiB) Viewed 4264 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Etheridge / Marlon Pack / Sol Bamba / Danny Ward &

Postby rhondda 1015 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Sadly, no real good news. This is looking more and more like a mid-table season.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby valleyrambill » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm

I still think Ward can bring something to us this season if the strikers don't start scoring he could be the difference and of course Pack is big miss
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby Whistler » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:50 am

That is the entire spine of the side out from last season and some of the replacements have also been injured, no wonder we have not started as well as we had hoped. I am confident that we will improve as they come back into the first team picture
Whistler

Return to General Chat