Lewis Holtby

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:51 am

Signs for Blackburn Rovers

Re: Lewis Holtby

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:01 pm

Cool

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 pm

wasn't it reported his wage demands were too big or he didn't want to drop down and play for us ?

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Here's a question does anybody know if he's any good any more?
After all he struggled to get into the spurs team and also the Fulham team,and that was over 5 years ago .
Also didn't play regular in Germany over the last few years.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:06 pm

He should be a good signing for Rovers who have desires in finishing in the play offs this season :bluebird:

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:46 pm

nojac wrote:Here's a question does anybody know if he's any good any more?
After all he struggled to get into the spurs team and also the Fulham team,and that was over 5 years ago .

My thoughts exactly

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:31 am

We'll see the answer soon enough... I think its definitely worth the gamble though

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:41 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

We'll see the answer soon enough... I think its definitely worth the gamble though

I thought so too but we have Vaulks who rarely plays and Holtby has signed for two years with Blackburn.
Another stick to beat Warnock with if he’s not that good!

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Such a superstar and all he could get was Blackburn weeks into a season :lol: Says either a lot about his character or his ability

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Such a superstar and all he could get was Blackburn weeks into a season :lol: Says either a lot about his character or his ability

My thoughts exactly

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Such a superstar and all he could get was Blackburn weeks into a season :lol: Says either a lot about his character or his ability

Don't underestimate Blackburn, they are building a decent side and will be challenging for a play off place. Take your point though.