Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rome, Euro 2020 - All Booked!

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:58 pm

f**k me! That was challenging...prices rocketing up, ended up getting flights at Gatwick. Thankfully got a hotel by the trevi fountain as soon as we got pulled out in group A...that saved us a fortune. £360 pp with flights. How have others got on?

Re: Rome, Euro 2020 - All Booked!

Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:04 pm

I'm waiting for Wonky Sheep prices to come out on Monday, I believe they are offering a package for the three games.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I'm waiting for Wonky Sheep prices to come out on Monday, I believe they are offering a package for the three games.

Wish I didnt have the family or work commitment to do the lot. I did Russia game in 2016 then drove up to Paris for N.Ireland game ticketless and did the same for belgium but managed to get tickets for both....those day have gone!

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:00 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I'm waiting for Wonky Sheep prices to come out on Monday, I believe they are offering a package for the three games.

From what gather from people who go all the time you can but package for group games or all way up to final ! If you buy any package over group stage if team gets knocked out in group stage or later they refund rest of money...that's if registered and got enough points to get lucky with tickets. :thumbup:

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:37 am

I’m all booked as well with my daughter :thumbright:

Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Whats everyones plans to get there?? Im starting to give up

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:03 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:Whats everyones plans to get there?? Im starting to give up

Well you can fly to Doha from Cardiff with Qatar, surely a connection to Baku from there?

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:37 pm

goats wrote:
CCFC_Lad wrote:Whats everyones plans to get there?? Im starting to give up

Well you can fly to Doha from Cardiff with Qatar, surely a connection to Baku from there?

Yes go direct to their website and it’s about £420 return from Cardiff to Baku with one change at Doha!

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Going to be fun if Wales and England get to world cup finals ! Will certainly be a very popular airport.. :laughing6: