Emiliano’s Sala’s mum: "All those fans are the ones that I w

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Emiliano Sala's mum: "All those fans are the ones that I want to thank, because they are still sending me pictures I had never seen before. I receive so much stuff from France, from England, from Argentina. It was beautiful to see how much the people loved him" #CCFC
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Emiliano’s Sala’s mum: "All those fans are the ones that

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Very sad to see her say that.

Our club have badly let the family down.
Attachments
08821EE4-B739-4C1D-93FC-EF1B0E3CAFB9.jpeg
08821EE4-B739-4C1D-93FC-EF1B0E3CAFB9.jpeg (181.36 KiB) Viewed 7144 times
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby grange_end1927 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Not a mention about our club Cardiff, sad :cry:

Us fans care about Emilano Sala RIP and to his family we all send our love :bluebird:
grange_end1927

Postby BroBlue » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:25 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Not a mention about our club Cardiff, sad :cry:

Us fans care about Emilano Sala RIP and to his family we all send our love :bluebird:

No surprise there really that she hasn't mentioned the club. Since at the official and board levels they seem to be fighting to distance themselves and deny all connection to her son. I am sure she knows the fans themselves though have nothing but love to share after this awful incident. RIP Sala and Ibbotson.
Disclaimer, I am a Jack, my Bro was a Bluebird. He's gone now, but I like to keep tabs on his team. I LOVE betting.
BroBlue

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Not a mention about our club Cardiff, sad :cry:

I was thinking that we were the ‘England’ that she mentioned. It’s possible.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby DEANO » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm

Well unfortunately she cant thank us we have no pictures to send
DEANO

Postby BarryWelsh88 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:11 pm

The family are understandably upset/angry with the club and have been quite clear about that previously.

It’s such a shame and as much as people will defend our club no matter what - I doubt many would have acted like we are in relation to the tragedy.
BarryWelsh88

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:01 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:The family are understandably upset/angry with the club and have been quite clear about that previously.

It’s such a shame and as much as people will defend our club no matter what - I doubt many would have acted like we are in relation to the tragedy.

It’s such a touchy subject that I’m going to wait until all facts are out before suggesting the club were right or wrong. A terrible tragedy though, that will long live in my memory.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:50 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:The family are understandably upset/angry with the club and have been quite clear about that previously.

It’s such a touchy subject that I’m going to wait until all facts are out before suggesting the club were right or wrong. A terrible tragedy though, that will long live in my memory.

Well spoken,and so true, I'm looking at it as the "england " in a lot of countries,tends to be what they call the UK, but 2 people lost their lives in this trade, one of them (EMILIANO ) Put his trust in both the agent, and more importantly the pilot,who really should have not taken the risk of flying,given he has been described as colour blind,and not legally permitted to fly at night,the poor lad wasn't privy to information such as we are now,otherwise he would have told them (sly agents inc)to f@ck off! A very very sad end to a young man's blossoming career.RIP TO BOTH MEN. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat