Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:just the wrong manager, we needed a change in direction and we got like for like. it is what it is but I dont see us going anywhere under him.

Keep the faith buddy ,who would you have bearing in mind ,chris Houghton didnt want the job

Who told you that Snodgrass or Success?

You don’t know anything mate your wrong a good 99% of the time.

If you say so , what information do you pass on ? Nothing other than negativity, take the chip off your shoulder mr negative :lol:

I don’t pass on anything because like you I don’t know anything.

I’m not being negative I’m being realistic I’d love us to storm up the league and get promoted.

I don’t know how people can’t see how Harris isn’t Russel Slade 2.0 . Just like I predicted before the transfer window players would be shipped out a few underwhelming loans brought in right at the end of window.

Now we will bounce about under the play offs never really threaten to actually get into them. He’s a yes man. The board will take who they want out of the squad and put who they want into it.

Only time will tell.

I pass on what I'm told you seem to have a problem with that ,it might be right, it might turn out that it doesnt come off nothings 100% in transfers till they sign on the dotted line, ,but I pass it on coz it's a football forum,if your not interested maybe you should put my on ignore but you offer nothing other than snipping at other poster and negativity ,take a good look at yourself, remember its a forum to talk

You try an make out you’ve got all these secret contacts saying you’ve heard from sources and coaches. They probably taking the piss out of you or your sources tell you when they’ve been on the sauce.
I dont make out anything other than what I've heard and I pass it on ,dont have any secret sources at all ,did have a contact who done all the medicals for cardiff city last year and he got 5 out of the 6 signings he told me about right ,snodgrass was booked in to have one but he turned us down ,but you always bring that up ,medicals are booked days in advance and sometimes players pull out at the last moment,nothing is guaranteed ,cardiff were trying to get Isaacs success but wouldn't per 40k a week for him ,if no one passed on anything they heard there would be no posts on here ,you snipe at people on this board all the time ,maybe you are a bit jealous that no one talks to you :lol:

Yep you got me there wez I'm “just jealous”

Take that chip off your shoulder

Your the chip expert.

Re: ‘ Neil harris record 17 matches in charge ‘

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:49 pm

People want a name I'm afraid.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:51 pm

blue lagoon wrote:People want a name I'm afraid.

Not many so called names quing up to take us on tho

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:00 pm

Good enough for me..
Give the bloke a chance.. lots of snow flakes amongst our fan base

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:Tactically inept.
An now most fans are starting to see it. Couldn’t close out the game last night after being 2-0 up.

A few subs at the right times and we would of won comfortably.

Lost TWO in 17 matches and he's (quote) "inept"??? :?

Doesn't look that way to me but then again although I don't think he was the right choice for the club, I haven't jumped on the negativity bandwagon that many seem to have

Way too much unwarranted criticism of Neil Harris to date and much of it out of a certain ignorance and flocking (yes, I said flocking :laughing6: ) of sheep

His record in those games he has been in charge has (this season) been better than Neil Warnock's and he appears to be finding a system that on the evidence (to date) of portions of any given game, might well produce more 3 point results rather than 1 pointers going forward

Give the guy a chance, instead of writing him off 'at a whim' :(

You so f*cking weird why can’t you just say things like a normal person with out putting the emojis and trying to put people down your like a 12 year old girl.

Anyway who am I flocking around like a sheep?

My opinion has always been MY opinion I don’t flock around anybody.

Neil Harris isn’t a good enough manager for where we want to go that my opinion and I’m sticking to it.

What’s all this two losses nonsense about anyway.

We lost against Brentford and we got a f*cking smashing from QPR then last night we blew a two goal lead because the manager can’t make subs. Then lost on penalty’s.

Only weirdos class going out of the cups on penalty’s as a draw. Don’t be that guy I’ve never heard one person say we drew the Carling Cup Final or we drew the semi final.

Weird??? :? If you're (quote) "normal", then I don't want to be! :lol:

Here's one...why don't you think before you type, find something original to build your post count up with and actually contribute with something of worth to this Forum?

Where with the exception of the word "inept" (your term not anyone else) have I mentioned you in my response? It as simply a response to your post and was in general terms. However, if the cap fits...

Instead of whingeing about someone's style (in this case mine) concentrate on the text of their comment without resorting to the need to use expletives to confirm your ire at being picked up for talking garbage (again)

There's a first for everything and we live in hope, fella...! :ayatollah:

PS: I note (not for the first time) your response to Wez, who (again not for the first time) is a poster being knocked and ridiculed by you for knowing something you didn't

Seems to be a theme with you, fella! ;)

Well when you click reply with quote to somebody your usually engaging in a conversation with them maybe you should think before you click next time eyyy fella...

Who’s being flocked around by sheep anyway why are you ignoring the question fella?

I’ll never be irked by you fella... You don’t bother me in the slightest keep trying if it makes you happy I really don’t mind.

I’m sorry about using such vulgar language around a man with ( in his own mind ) such intellect as you svenny fella...

A whole host of contradictions there, fella; and you're clearly irked (not my intention) or you wouldn't be reacting like a child

Firstly, don't apologise about your vulgar language; if you were sincere (or not frustrated) you simply wouldn't use it!

Secondly, don't fight what you can't defend; it demeans you and shows you can't debate reasonably

You clearly have issues with anyone who has more knowledge than you (and I'm referring to Wez in this case) or you wouldn't feel the need to ridicule what they have to say at every opportunity

For info, the 'sheep' are those who so quickly determine to undermine the current manager and/or certain players (that includes you) on no real evidence other than that being suggested rather than evidenced. His record to date isn't that bad

It's early days in Harris' reign yet and he is still forming his squad/style

As I said, give him a.chance and get yourself an original or factual thought before responding :roll:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:

its like everything else, if you make the package attractive they will come..
but no. I don't think you would find too many eager to come here with Choo making those sort of announcements. why would anyone ? its their rep and their career they are putting on the line...that's why people wanted a name Wez because along with the name comes the knowledge that the name wouldn't be here unless ambition was being shown.. and certainly not be coming to be leading a cost cutting operation..

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:05 pm

dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

but no. I don't think you would find too many eager to come here with Choo making those sort of announcements. why would anyone ? its their rep and their career they are putting on the line...that's why people wanted a name Wez because along with the name comes the knowledge that the name wouldn't be here unless ambition was being shown.. and certainly not be coming to be leading a cost cutting operation..

Which name was available ? Houghton didnt want the job

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Wrong person. Don’t agree. Majority prem players big squad and team would prob have got those results with or without Harris. But we wouldn’t have lost 6-1 to QPR without him. Defo a slade Trollope type manager who will mess it up tactically. How can anyone bemoan inherited ageing players then sign a 32 yr old is not the sign of someone tactically astute. Will flatter to deceive and will prob miss out on playoffs by a couple of points which will give him a stay of execution.

Next season poor start and we will have to start again. Another season wasted. Talented players are at the club. Majority were playing in the prem only 8 months ago. 3 games against an injury hit team below us in the table and no wins, and a cup exit. Get rid now so new manager has summer transfer window so gives us chance next season. Flint 1st pen? Really allowed that! Great lad wanted it but should have been strong enough to say no. Any doubts I have and I go back to QPR game and relive it. Sorry I know I’m gonna get flogged on here for this but Harris not our fans type if manager.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:14 pm

Gabalfa1963 wrote:Wrong person. Don’t agree. Majority prem players big squad and team would prob have got those results with or without Harris. But we wouldn’t have lost 6-1 to QPR without him. Defo a slade Trollope type manager who will mess it up tactically. How can anyone bemoan inherited ageing players then sign a 32 yr old is not the sign of someone tactically astute. Will flatter to deceive and will prob miss out on playoffs by a couple of points which will give him a stay of execution.

Next season poor start and we will have to start again. Another season wasted. Talented players are at the club. Majority were playing in the prem only 8 months ago. 3 games against an injury hit team below us in the table and no wins, and a cup exit. Get rid now so new manager has summer transfer window so gives us chance next season. Flint 1st pen? Really allowed that! Great lad wanted it but should have been strong enough to say no. Any doubts I have and I go back to QPR game and relive it. Sorry I know I’m gonna get flogged on here for this but Harris not our fans type if manager.

Why flogged? :?

It's your own opinion and to many a valid one :thumbright:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:21 pm

Ta Sven, just aware that a lot of posters keep saying give him a chance. I have but ST with 3 sons hard to keep them motivated let alone myself. Just my opinion. Truthfully I hope I’m proved wrong. Don’t post a lot as you will see on my profile but this week has made my mind up. Even went last night.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:21 pm

Ta Sven, just aware that a lot of posters keep saying give him a chance. I have but ST with 3 sons hard to keep them motivated let alone myself. Just my opinion. Truthfully I hope I’m proved wrong. Don’t post a lot as you will see on my profile but this week has made my mind up. Even went last night.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 pm

Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:Tactically inept.
An now most fans are starting to see it. Couldn’t close out the game last night after being 2-0 up.

A few subs at the right times and we would of won comfortably.

Lost TWO in 17 matches and he's (quote) "inept"??? :?

Doesn't look that way to me but then again although I don't think he was the right choice for the club, I haven't jumped on the negativity bandwagon that many seem to have

Way too much unwarranted criticism of Neil Harris to date and much of it out of a certain ignorance and flocking (yes, I said flocking :laughing6: ) of sheep

His record in those games he has been in charge has (this season) been better than Neil Warnock's and he appears to be finding a system that on the evidence (to date) of portions of any given game, might well produce more 3 point results rather than 1 pointers going forward

Give the guy a chance, instead of writing him off 'at a whim' :(

You so f*cking weird why can’t you just say things like a normal person with out putting the emojis and trying to put people down your like a 12 year old girl.

Anyway who am I flocking around like a sheep?

My opinion has always been MY opinion I don’t flock around anybody.

Neil Harris isn’t a good enough manager for where we want to go that my opinion and I’m sticking to it.

What’s all this two losses nonsense about anyway.

We lost against Brentford and we got a f*cking smashing from QPR then last night we blew a two goal lead because the manager can’t make subs. Then lost on penalty’s.

Only weirdos class going out of the cups on penalty’s as a draw. Don’t be that guy I’ve never heard one person say we drew the Carling Cup Final or we drew the semi final.

Weird??? :? If you're (quote) "normal", then I don't want to be! :lol:

Here's one...why don't you think before you type, find something original to build your post count up with and actually contribute with something of worth to this Forum?

Where with the exception of the word "inept" (your term not anyone else) have I mentioned you in my response? It as simply a response to your post and was in general terms. However, if the cap fits...

Instead of whingeing about someone's style (in this case mine) concentrate on the text of their comment without resorting to the need to use expletives to confirm your ire at being picked up for talking garbage (again)

There's a first for everything and we live in hope, fella...! :ayatollah:

PS: I note (not for the first time) your response to Wez, who (again not for the first time) is a poster being knocked and ridiculed by you for knowing something you didn't

Seems to be a theme with you, fella! ;)

Well when you click reply with quote to somebody your usually engaging in a conversation with them maybe you should think before you click next time eyyy fella...

Who’s being flocked around by sheep anyway why are you ignoring the question fella?

I’ll never be irked by you fella... You don’t bother me in the slightest keep trying if it makes you happy I really don’t mind.

I’m sorry about using such vulgar language around a man with ( in his own mind ) such intellect as you svenny fella...

A whole host of contradictions there, fella; and you're clearly irked (not my intention) or you wouldn't be reacting like a child

Firstly, don't apologise about your vulgar language; if you were sincere (or not frustrated) you simply wouldn't use it!

Secondly, don't fight what you can't defend; it demeans you and shows you can't debate reasonably

You clearly have issues with anyone who has more knowledge than you (and I'm referring to Wez in this case) or you wouldn't feel the need to ridicule what they have to say at every opportunity

For info, the 'sheep' are those who so quickly determine to undermine the current manager and/or certain players (that includes you) on no real evidence other than that being suggested rather than evidenced. His record to date isn't that bad

It's early days in Harris' reign yet and he is still forming his squad/style

As I said, give him a.chance and get yourself an original or factual thought before responding :roll:

Your trying to be smart again fella but actually showing your pretty dumb.

I’m asking you who are the sheep flocking ( yes you said flocking ) around if your calling people sheep then the sheep must be following somebody?

Also how can fans undermine the manager we can’t stop him doing his job?

I’m honestly not irked by a guy on the internet who calls himself Sven :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m really not bothered about Wez an his coaches and sources either or his fountain of knowledge either :lol: :lol:

You had one of these back and forth weird presumption making things with dog found the other day as well didn’t you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bored in work or something are you trying to troll on a Messageboard??

We had a weird back and forth about the racist thing in reading where you tried telling me not to give my opinion on what happened then (turns out I was right about it) and that time you tried promoting that lovely offer of a free drink with every meal BOUGHT for the people turning up to pay tribute to Sala after the crash (if it wasn’t a money making scheme why not just hand out free drinks)

Your your an intelligent guy stop putting on this weird show all the time it’s embarrassing.

You must of been good at English in school I’ll give you that but stop trying to flex about it on a Messageboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:43 pm

I’d love us to have a crazy run and end up in the play offs and hopefully we still can. But At the moment we’re mid table after losing some key players (Bamba, Manga, Gunnersonn,) others are not preforming as well as they did in previous seasons (Holliet, Murphy, NML) And some of our signings haven’t hit the mark (Glatzel, Pack, Flint). We’ve also had players leave to other Championship sides (KZ, Reid)
We’ve had a new manager come in and we are mid table having lost only 2 games in 17. OK we have drawn a lot of them but beat top placed West Brom.
Look at all the other Mid table teams who are between 5 points above us and 5 below us. We’re not brilliant we’re not crap just mediocre at the moment. Well have better seasons I’m sure.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

you keep mentioning Houghton no idea why..
and i have no idea who was available or who might be interested if offered various packages ..
i do know it all happened a bit too quickly , Warnock hadn't finished giving his announcement and Harris had already been installed as fav with the bookies ..
im not anti Harris either and we might get lucky.. im just saying it as it is , Cardiff is a step up for him and therefore a risk that's worth taking even if it is cost cutting.. a name { a higher profile manager } would not just be wanting a bigger pay packet but a promise that he would be backed..

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Gabalfa1963 wrote:Wrong person. Don’t agree. Majority prem players big squad and team would prob have got those results with or without Harris. But we wouldn’t have lost 6-1 to QPR without him. Defo a slade Trollope type manager who will mess it up tactically. How can anyone bemoan inherited ageing players then sign a 32 yr old is not the sign of someone tactically astute. Will flatter to deceive and will prob miss out on playoffs by a couple of points which will give him a stay of execution.

I get your point,but at least Harris hasn't signed a 32 yr old on a long term contract a la Warnock! Your point of not losing 6-1 to QPR is valid,but imho equally as valid is,we wouldn't have come back from 3 down at Leeds with Warnock in charge,more likely to park the bus,in the hope of not losing 6-1.Lots of fans didn't particularly want Harris here,but the honest truth is for me,I will support any new manager at our club,for better or worse as they say! I will start to judge after the summer,and perhaps 15 games in (unless we get promoted ;) ) his record isn't abysmal by any stretch of the imagination, and he has cut away some dead wood,he has his hands tied with a squad not of his making,Warnock knew it and left,before the fans at the stadium started to get vociferous in their displeasure.in my eyes,a savvy move.did Warnock blood any academy players,and play them in the cups?? Bloooooobirds. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Gabalfa1963 wrote:Ta Sven, just aware that a lot of posters keep saying give him a chance. I have but ST with 3 sons hard to keep them motivated let alone myself. Just my opinion. Truthfully I hope I’m proved wrong. Don’t post a lot as you will see on my profile but this week has made my mind up. Even went last night.

No worries. I appreciate people who can think for themselves :thumbright:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:27 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

I get your point,but at least Harris hasn't signed a 32 yr old on a long term contract a la Warnock! Your point of not losing 6-1 to QPR is valid,but imho equally as valid is,we wouldn't have come back from 3 down at Leeds with Warnock in charge,more likely to park the bus,in the hope of not losing 6-1.Lots of fans didn't particularly want Harris here,but the honest truth is for me,I will support any new manager at our club,for better or worse as they say! I will start to judge after the summer,and perhaps 15 games in (unless we get promoted ;) ) his record isn't abysmal by any stretch of the imagination, and he has cut away some dead wood,he has his hands tied with a squad not of his making,Warnock knew it and left,before the fans at the stadium started to get vociferous in their displeasure.in my eyes,a savvy move.did Warnock blood any academy players,and play them in the cups?? Bloooooobirds. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

so what 32 year old with a long contract is that then... :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :-D

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Your trying to be smart again fella but actually showing your pretty dumb.

I’m asking you who are the sheep flocking ( yes you said flocking ) around if your calling people sheep then the sheep must be following somebody?

I’m honestly not irked by a guy on the internet who calls himself Sven :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m really not bothered about Wez an his coaches and sources either or his fountain of knowledge either :lol: :lol:

You had one of these back and forth weird presumption making things with dog found the other day as well didn’t you :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had a weird back and forth about the racist thing in reading where you tried telling me not to give my opinion on what happened then (turns out I was right about it) and that time you tried promoting that lovely offer of a free drink with every meal BOUGHT for the people turning up to pay tribute to Sala after the crash (if it wasn’t a money making scheme why not just hand out free drinks)

Your your an intelligent guy stop putting on this weird show all the time it’s embarrassing.

You must of been good at English in school I’ll give you that but stop trying to flex about it on a Messageboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

My word, how utterly immature and clutching! :oops:

For someone not irked, you're spending a lot of time trying to justify yourself, fella ;)

Apparently, I'm not smart, I'm actually pretty dumb, you're not irked, Wez doesn't bother you and a guy on the internet calling himself 'Llan_Blue' derides a guy calling himself Sven (the irony is surreal on that one :lol: )

Don't worry about dogfound. He and I are actually cool with each other and have a bit of banter. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't; but we never take it as personally as you do

You talked your usual rollocks over the pub thing, as you personally knew absolutely none of the facts but were so easily led by others (see a pattern forming there ;) )

Then the biggest irony is you then flip your original comment and say I'm (quote) "an intelligent guy"

Make your mind up, fella; but beware the use of personal stuff! ;)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 pm

Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:Your trying to be smart again fella but actually showing your pretty dumb.

My word, how utterly immature and clutching! :oops:

For someone not irked, you're spending a lot of time trying to justify yourself, fella ;)

Apparently, I'm not smart, I'm actually pretty dumb, you're not irked, Wez doesn't bother you and a guy on the internet calling himself 'Llan_Blue' derides a guy calling himself Sven (the irony is surreal on that one :lol: )

Don't worry about dogfound. He and I are actually cool with each other and have a bit of banter. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't; but we never take it as personally as you do

You talked your usual rollocks over the pub thing, as you personally knew absolutely none of the facts but were so easily led by others (see a pattern forming there ;) )

Then the biggest irony is you then flip your original comment and say I'm (quote) "an intelligent guy"

Make your mind up, fella; but beware the use of personal stuff! ;)

The problems with typing on a phone showed the svenny it was supposed to say your not an intelligent guy. But hey just shows how much I actually cared not bothering to read it back.

Just keep being the doughnut that you are mate talking about irony and stuff I never talked my usual bollocks over the pub thing I was actually the first person to say it. An since that day you’ve acted weird.

I’m really not irked about you though buddy.

Anyway good luck with the rest of your night enjoy it I will see you in another topic when you decide to act all weird.

Oh yeah I might as well try one last time.

Who are the sheep flocking (yes you said flocking :lol: )(I’m one of them) flocking around? To call people sheep we must be followers who are the sheep following fella....

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:15 am

Let's get back on track.

It's not a bad record, no one can argue against that. There seems to be a lot of judgement going on against Harris due to too many draws and boring performances on the pitch. For me the guy has taken on a squad that is mid Championship at best. So with that in mind you could say his record to date is good and the performances are what we can expect.

For me I'll be happy if we remain a Championship club under these circumstances. I'm not too bothered about the performances because I've seen a lot worse from us. I'll start judging next season.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:52 am

To call it a good record is just fantasy... it’s an average record with an average league position to show for it. Had the season started when Harris took over we would similarly be in the position we are now.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:39 am

Cant complain at those stats, a few more wins rather than draws and it would be top 6. Looking forward to seeing the new signings get a chance - and also maybe a subs appearance from a couple in the academy

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:58 am

wez1927 wrote:Played 17 won 6 drawn 9 lost 2

Doesnt seem to bad to me played all the teams in the top 6 too ,his 3 transfer window players haven't played yet ,give the lad a chance ffs

That's a good record and in the league, he has had a tough start, it will be interesting to see how we do in the next three?

Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez,

Do you know if Houghton was actually approached about taking over from Warnock and said he wasn't interested?

If so it must have been before Warnock left because it was being widely reported in the media that Harris had the job literally the day after Warnock left so if the club did approach Houghton it must have been whilst Warnock was still at the club?

My own opinion for what it's worth is that the club identified Harris as a cheap and available option as soon as they knew Warnock was going and they made no attempt to interview or seriously consider any other manager than Harris.

The rush to appoint Harris was strange when they were in the middle of an international break and could have easily appointed a temporary manager until the end of the season if they had really wanted to take their time in finding shall we say a more "ambitious" or "experienced" manager.

That's just my opinion of course.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:44 am

wez1927 wrote:Played 17 won 6 drawn 9 lost 2

Doesnt seem to bad to me played all the teams in the top 6 too ,his 3 transfer window players haven't played yet ,give the lad a chance ffs

I agree 100% wez, but it's obvious to me he could get promotion,or play off final, it matters not to certain posters,their minds are made up! It's their choice,which is fair enough.looking forward to seeing what Adomah brings to the team,hopefully a few goals and a few goalss :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Always the same,2 wins and the anti Harris posters dissapear up their own arse,

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Always the same,2 wins and the anti Harris posters dissapear up their own arse,

We all friends now :lol:

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Always the same,2 wins and the anti Harris posters dissapear up their own arse,

Hes doing a great job I think

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 pm

it's always the same, we win a few and people go ott, lose a few and people go overall negative.

whatever the result Saturday, we will have the same.