18CC0E36-8EC8-4AB0-8C50-14298D7AE839.jpeg (123.64 KiB) Viewed 5384 times
BobbyBlue

Neil Harris is doing a great job

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Harris is doing a great job

Postby BAMBA CREW » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:56 am

We don't do factually positivity on this board mate. It detracts from the general misery.

Great post but doesn't suit some people's agendas
BAMBA CREW

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:07 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:We don't do factually positivity on this board mate. It detracts from the general misery.

They'll probably claim it's more down to a 'poor' Championship than an actually decently performing Neil Harris

Clearly, our style is still in its infancy but the players are learning to adapt, are certainly resilient (as the number of 'comebacks' show) and whilst some of our results have been a little disappointing (draws rather than wins) we have played (and beat) some of the top clubs in recent weeks and I feel we are now in a position to move further up the table over the next three games

Doubt we will win them all (7 pts from 9 on offer would make me very happy) but you never know and I would rate City as one of the in-form teams right now

As some would say, the table doesn't lie! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Sven wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:We don't do factually positivity on this board mate. It detracts from the general misery.

They'll probably claim it's more down to a 'poor' Championship than an actually decently performing Neil Harris

Clearly, our style is still in its infancy but the players are learning to adapt, are certainly resilient (as the number of 'comebacks' show) and whilst some of our results have been a little disappointing (draws rather than wins) we have played (and beat) some of the top clubs in recent weeks and I feel we are now in a position to move further up the table over the next three games

Doubt we will win them all (7 pts from 9 on offer would make me very happy) but you never know and I would rate City as one of the in-form teams right now

As some would say, the table doesn't lie! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Nah lets get 9 from 9 Sven :laughing6: greedy one that I am :thumbup: :bluescarf:
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:22 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nah lets get 9 from 9 Sven :laughing6: greedy one that I am :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Nothing wrong with that...and certainly better than hoping they'll lose just to prove a negative point like some

Note: Sorry, I can't mention BarryWelsh88 specifically here, as he gets upset too easily at all the positivity for the club we're supposed to love and spend good money to support)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nothing wrong with that...and certainly better than hoping they'll lose just to prove a negative point like some

Note: Sorry, I can't mention BarryWelsh88 specifically here, as he gets upset too easily at all the positivity for the club we're supposed to love and spend good money to support)

Since when have you worried about upsetting a pretend fan.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:44 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

Since when have you worried about upsetting a pretend fan.

You're right, I don't...and there's an irony in my post, as I think you worked out! ;) :thumbright: :lol: :lol:
Sven

Postby BarryWelsh88 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:22 pm

The mentality of many: When Harris loses its down to the squad he got left by Warnock. When we win it’s all down to Harris.
BarryWelsh88

Postby BAMBA CREW » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:57 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:The mentality of many: When Harris loses its down to the squad he got left by Warnock. When we win it’s all down to Harris.

:sleepy2:
BAMBA CREW

Postby dogfound » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:18 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:The mentality of many: When Harris loses its down to the squad he got left by Warnock. When we win it’s all down to Harris.

its a fair comment and is 100% true for many people.. but not all..
dogfound

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:55 pm

But we don’t win any games Baz.. remember.
rumpo kid

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:00 pm

rumpo kid wrote:

But we don’t win any games Baz.. remember.

Well when you read his posts you only get impression we lose 6 nil every game? And when we do actually lose he absolutely loves it as it feeds his perpetual negativity :clap:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Cardiff are one of the in form teams

Since Neil Harris has arrived at Cardiff City
The Bluebirds have gained more points (25) then

WBA (23)
Swansea (17)
Forrest (23)
Bristol City (22)

And the same as
Leeds (25)
Millwall (25)

That’s a great record, and I’ve always said he’s had quite a difficult set of games, the next three games are potentially winnable, it will be very interesting to see where we are after them?
:ayatollah:
We’ve also had a far few injuries, especially Ralls and Mendez, credit where it’s due Well done Harris :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:39 pm

WBA (23)
Swansea (17)
Forrest (23)
Bristol City (22)

And the same as
Leeds (25)
Millwall (25)

That’s a great record, and I’ve always said he’s had quite a difficult set of games, the next three games are potentially winnable, it will be very interesting to see where we are after them?
We’ve also had a far few injuries, especially Ralls and Mendez, credit where it’s due Well done Harris :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Bluebina wrote:

WBA (23)
Swansea (17)
Forrest (23)
Bristol City (22)

And the same as
Leeds (25)
Millwall (25)

Agree
gwentbluebirds

Postby PontreBlue » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Bluebina wrote:

WBA (23)
Swansea (17)
Forrest (23)
Bristol City (22)

And the same as
Leeds (25)
Millwall (25)

Spot on i put a reply outbearlier saying we could be in top 6 by saturday afternoon. Get into top 6 and that will give the players a big boost onwards to tuesday :thumbup:
PontreBlue

Postby BobbyBlue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:22 pm

The records even better now 28 points ! Show the man some respect
BobbyBlue

Return to General Chat