Import Duty

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Import Duty

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:32 am

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/gove ... ame=iossmf

Government confirms that we will be required to perform customs declarations for all goods coming from the EU after 31st December
BluebirdWhitchurch

Import Duty

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Import Duty

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 pm

Have you been on an old fishwifes course again..
rumpo kid

Postby eddiep » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:47 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Have you been on an old fishwifes course again..

:lol: :lol: :old:
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby Bluebird_87 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:12 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-confirms-plans-to-introduce-import-controls?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Government confirms that we will be required to perform customs declarations for all goods coming from the EU after 31st December

Customs declarations and import duty, two different things. My opinion is that we will do a Norway style deal, which makes us part of the wider ECC, which means we won't pay import duty/export duty on shipments . Just makes it a more of a headache when exportint when providing commercial invoices and the necessary C88 docs afterwards etc to claim back the VAT
Bluebird_87

Postby dogfound » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:12 am

rumpo kid wrote:Have you been on an old fishwifes course again..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-confirms-plans-to-introduce-import-controls?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Customs declarations and import duty, two different things. My opinion is that we will do a Norway style deal, which makes us part of the wider ECC, which means we won't pay import duty/export duty on shipments . Just makes it a more of a headache when exportint when providing commercial invoices and the necessary C88 docs afterwards etc to claim back the VAT

We wont be in the ecc it will get a Canadian style deal or no deal ,boris's government prefer a no deal
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebird_87 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

We wont be in the ecc it will get a Canadian style deal or no deal ,boris's government prefer a no deal

The Canadian deal is very similar to the norweigan deal which is the ECC. Either way, it would cripple us leaving the free trade zone altogether.
Bluebird_87

Postby Sven » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:33 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

The Canadian deal is very similar to the norweigan deal which is the ECC. Either way, it would cripple us leaving the free trade zone altogether.

I firmly believe Boris and his cohorts want 'no deal' and we have interesting times ahead

No one knows which way it will go (+ or -) but it will be what it will be and we'll all move on :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:10 am

:?
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat