Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Credit to Harris

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm

He’s only lost 2 in 17 or 18 games.. he’s got us within touching distance of the play offs and gets a lot of stick so deserves some credit after 2 away wins on the trot not conceding aswell

He’s got us believing again :ayatollah:

Re: Credit to Harris

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Totally agree :thumbright:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm

Thought I heard on the commentary that it was the first time we've won back to back games in 2 years?

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Since promotion year March 18

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:He’s only lost 2 in 17 or 18 games.. he’s got us within touching distance of the play offs and gets a lot of stick so deserves some credit after 2 away wins on the trot not conceding aswell

Indeed...and I just hope the positivity factor doesn't disintegrate the first time a result goes against us! :thumbright:

Only a mischievous person could claim Neil Harris hasn't had a good start to his City tenure now :clap:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Thought I heard on the commentary that it was the first time we've won back to back games in 2 years?

I’m not sure that’s true mate. I could be wrong but I think we won against Stoke, then someone else (maybe Forest) and then Barnsley this season, 3 in a row. Could very well be wrong though as I’m just relying on my memory

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Best first half in a long time, long may it continue.
We could have been four up in the first half.
Credit to Harris and Livermore.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:Thought I heard on the commentary that it was the first time we've won back to back games in 2 years?

I’m not sure that’s true mate. I could be wrong but I think we won against Stoke, then someone else (maybe Forest) and then Barnsley this season, 3 in a row. Could very well be wrong though as I’m just relying on my memory

Back to Back away wins.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:09 pm

fred keenor wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Back to Back away wins.

I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out - good to have a positive stat

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 pm

Fair play I didn’t want him but he’s actually done a decent job. Let’s see where we go

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm

Come on you Blues! :bluescarf: :occasion5: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:22 pm

He certainly hasn't just been a cheap Neil Warnock like many unfairly labelled him.looks to be a Very good appointment

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:26 pm

I was really disappointed with the Harris appointment and thought we'd sitting in mid-table for the rest of the season.

I haven't watched the last few games as it's late here in Oz so I can't comment if we are playing like Liverpool or not ;-)

However, results speak for themselves as does the form guide.

I was worrying about nothing and wrongly disappointed with Harris getting the job. If he keeps this up then he will prove that not only am I wrong at the moment but I was wrong all along.

Fair play to the bloke. Results speak for themselves. Well done Harris. You are doing a great job.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Sven wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:He’s only lost 2 in 17 or 18 games.. he’s got us within touching distance of the play offs and gets a lot of stick so deserves some credit after 2 away wins on the trot not conceding aswell

Indeed...and I just hope the positivity factor doesn't disintegrate the first time a result goes against us! :thumbright:

Only a mischievous person could claim Neil Harris hasn't had a good start to his City tenure now :clap:

Great result tonight,long may it continue, and as you say,only someone being mischievous can now say otherwise,c'mon city :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 am

I was a big doubter at first - glad to say that I've been proven wrong :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:56 am

Great turn around of our form, he knows this league ,played and managed here for donkey years, get behind him