Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Stats Tonight ‘

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Huddersfield 0 Cardiff City 3 :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Stats Tonight ‘

Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:Huddersfield 0 Cardiff City 3 :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

You missed one Annis :lol: 3 goals to none :occasion5: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:59 am

Those stats are really surprising and just shows how stats don't tell the full story.

I felt we were in control from 20 mins onwards and Huddersfield only caused us a couple of problems early on. A lot of those Huddersfield shots must have been really speculative because I can't remember Smithies making more than two or three saves.

I'll take that sort of away performance all day long :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:06 am

piledriver64 wrote:Those stats are really surprising and just shows how stats don't tell the full story.

I felt we were in control from 20 mins onwards and Huddersfield only caused us a couple of problems early on. A lot of those Huddersfield shots must have been really speculative because I can't remember Smithies making more than two or three saves.

I'll take that sort of away performance all day long :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Some of their shots from distance in the second half were woeful!!!

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:45 am

Surprised to see that they had so many shots as it certainly didn't feel like that. Mind you - some of the pot shots they were having from 25+ yards out were woeful. Smithies only got tested once or twice.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Anyone else notice their Bacuna took every corner around a foot outside the corner area in the first half? Wasn’t even close but got away with it