Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play off push ,harris is the man !

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:50 am

The way we are going I can see us making the playoffs ,the players are playing for harris and we have got a settled 11 atm ,roll on Saturday and another 3 pts ,bluebirds!

Re: Play off push ,harris is the man !

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:42 am

wez1927 wrote:The way we are going I can see us making the playoffs ,the players are playing for harris and we have got a settled 11 atm ,roll on Saturday and another 3 pts ,bluebirds!

No team would want to play us over two games that's for sure, especially Leeds in decline!!!

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:02 am

wez1927 wrote:The way we are going I can see us making the playoffs ,the players are playing for harris and we have got a settled 11 atm ,roll on Saturday and another 3 pts ,bluebirds!

Very recent form, last four games we are top of the League with Preston and Birmingham :ayatollah:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/cham ... guide/four

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 am

Bluebina wrote:

Very recent form, last four games we are top of the League with Preston and Birmingham :ayatollah:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/cham ... guide/four

WBA included in the last four games too :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:53 am

This is like listening to you and Brexit. :clap:

Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

This is like listening to you and Brexit. :clap:

Got brexit right :lol: we are going straight back up