Harris OUT!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Harris OUT!!

Postby BAMBA CREW » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:37 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:REALLY!!! Our fans are a joke sometimes. How many of you lot moaning about Harris on here actually went to QPR and the Carlisle game today????

The performances are not great..but we are getting results...QPR and Brentford aside...we are still in the fa cup...just. we have had our first away wins and our home is still a fortress...Bristol game aside.

We are banging on the playoff door for christ sake!!!

We haven't lost the return Jack's game yet!! but people are already assuming it.

We were not playing great under Warnock remember and he pretty much kept the same side. Harris is trying different players and tactics until he understands the best combination and with a transfer window coming and having to do it on a shoestring he has his work cut out.

He needs a chance is all I'm saying. Fulham for all their money are not that far ahead of us. The season is a marathon not a sprint and we are not fighting relegation!!!

We weren't ready for prem last year and defo not this year so if we had turned those draws into wins we would be in the playoffs when we are not really ready for it.

I would much rather settle our squad this year just outside the playoffs and push next year than go up unprepared.

It could be worse. We could over spend and end up like Villa coming back down again or even worse....end up like Bury!!! At least we have a team to follow through thick and thin every year.

Chin up Bluebirds!!!

Too much positivity for a lot on here mate ha ha but I totally agree
BAMBA CREW

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:18 am

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:REALLY!!! Our fans are a joke sometimes. How many of you lot moaning about Harris on here actually went to QPR and the Carlisle game today????

The performances are not great..but we are getting results...QPR and Brentford aside...we are still in the fa cup...just. we have had our first away wins and our home is still a fortress...Bristol game aside.

We are banging on the playoff door for christ sake!!!

We haven't lost the return Jack's game yet!! but people are already assuming it.

We were not playing great under Warnock remember and he pretty much kept the same side. Harris is trying different players and tactics until he understands the best combination and with a transfer window coming and having to do it on a shoestring he has his work cut out.

He needs a chance is all I'm saying. Fulham for all their money are not that far ahead of us. The season is a marathon not a sprint and we are not fighting relegation!!!

We weren't ready for prem last year and defo not this year so if we had turned those draws into wins we would be in the playoffs when we are not really ready for it.

I would much rather settle our squad this year just outside the playoffs and push next year than go up unprepared.

It could be worse. We could over spend and end up like Villa coming back down again or even worse....end up like Bury!!! At least we have a team to follow through thick and thin every year.

Chin up Bluebirds!!!

Too much positivity for a lot on here mate ha ha but I totally agree

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:21 am

I would have more respect if the OP posted under his own ID instead this "General Chat" disguise.That ID is for anyone who is involved with running the board to post as I seem to remember Annis explaining once.Or is this a shitstirring exercise with someone who has an anti-Harris agenda.
Sneggyblubird

Postby BAMBA CREW » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:29 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I would have more respect if the OP posted under his own ID instead this "General Chat" disguise.That ID is for anyone who is involved with running the board to post as I seem to remember Annis explaining once.Or is this a shitstirring exercise with someone who has an anti-Harris agenda.

Fake profile to get hits you mean
BAMBA CREW

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Harris main problem now is he will need to do something special to get the fans on side.

Starting with a win against Swansea

He probably needs a good cup run or get to the playoffs to turn it around.

I'm not sure most will ever take to him
thomasblue

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Must be click bait
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:50 pm

The posts above made me laugh. Not an admin member at all. :lol:
City have been pathetic and I'm sorry, we know what the players are capable of, and the person to get that out of them is Harris.
I voiced my opinion as is my right, it's a message board ffs! :roll: I have been posting on here for years and no-one has ever mentioned my username before. :old:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:51 pm

A few of these need to reinvent themselves too. :lol: :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:11 pm

I think it's a new generation of football fans who expect instant success. They can do it playing football manager on their x boxes so think it must be the same in the real world. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in reality. I remember playing some computer game where I was supposedly flying an F15 jet, and succeeded shooting down stacks of Russian MIGS. I can distinguish reality from fantasy, and I know I would have more chance of finding a unicorn down the bottom of my garden than flying a plane of any description. When I read some comments on here about playing a particular formation or just going out and buying a certain player, I can only assume that there are quite a few who are good at FIFA 20 or football manager, and have let their imagination run just a little bit wild. Harris is working in the main with players her inherited and they may not have been players he would have signed given the choice. He has done little wrong so far, and deserves his chance to see what he can do in the Summer transfer window and a bit of time to have a real impact on the club and our playing style in particular.
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I think it's a new generation of football fans who expect instant success. They can do it playing football manager on their x boxes so think it must be the same in the real world. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in reality. I remember playing some computer game where I was supposedly flying an F15 jet, and succeeded shooting down stacks of Russian MIGS. I can distinguish reality from fantasy, and I know I would have more chance of finding a unicorn down the bottom of my garden than flying a plane of any description. When I read some comments on here about playing a particular formation or just going out and buying a certain player, I can only assume that there are quite a few who are good at FIFA 20 or football manager, and have let their imagination run just a little bit wild. Harris is working in the main with players her inherited and they may not have been players he would have signed given the choice. He has done little wrong so far, and deserves his chance to see what he can do in the Summer transfer window and a bit of time to have a real impact on the club and our playing style in particular.

How can you say hes done little wrong? He's lost two games in the league ffs!! Only jesting mate :laughing5: , I think he has so far done a sterling job,to take someone else's squad is hard for 99% of real managers,only WBA have lost fewer games than us,we are snapping at the heels of a play off berth,we are showing signs of good football,have more possesion,fair play I wasn't overjoyed at his appointment, but as he IS,I would get behind him and allow him time,so far I'm impressed. :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Look at the comments all over the official fb page...

What’s facewash saying this week Baz...
rumpo kid

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:11 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:The posts above made me laugh. Not an admin member at all. :lol:
City have been pathetic and I'm sorry, we know what the players are capable of, and the person to get that out of them is Harris.
I voiced my opinion as is my right, it's a message board ffs! :roll: I have been posting on here for years and no-one has ever mentioned my username before. :old:

Bet you feel a bit of a tit at the moment with your op
Bambasbestbuddy22

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:30 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:The posts above made me laugh. Not an admin member at all. :lol:

Bet you feel a bit of a tit at the moment with your op

Nope, why would I??

It was my opinion at the time.

Have you never changed your opinion or are you perfect?

:D :D
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Ibby » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:21 pm

Was not my choice of manager.
Ibby

Postby BAMBA CREW » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:01 pm

Ibby wrote:Was not my choice of manager.

So what is your opinion now we've only lost 2 in 17 and are 3 points off the playoffs?
BAMBA CREW

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:41 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Ibby wrote:Was not my choice of manager.

So what is your opinion now we've only lost 2 in 17 and are 3 points off the playoffs?

I doubt he has changed his mind in the last 30 minutes or so.

We have had far to many draws though but he still has plenty of time to hit his target and not far off it now. At the end of the season we will know if he was the right manager for this season.
2blue2handle

Previous

Return to General Chat