A different perspective Covid19

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A different perspective Covid19

Postby Ninianman » Mon May 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Let me say that I absolutely believe everything that is said here.
I have been saying this for a long time,the figures are false,no one dies of anything anymore except covid,there was a pic of someone saying “did these patients die with or because of covid”
Then there was the one saying “skydiver forgets parachute and dies of covid “
I’m reliably informed that all the hospitality rooms and the bars at the Mill Stad were ripped out and converted at a cost of £22 million for a total of 13 patients who could have gone to the Heath.
The Country is turning in a nation of bedwetters who’ve no clue what to do next,we’ve got the Druid in charge down the bay who waits for Jimmy Krankie to do something and then replicate it.
In years to come it will all come out,the cover ups etc,cooking the books,there will be hell to play
Ninianman

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluesince72 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Have just finished watching critical on the bbc, i hope nobody else has the f*cking audacity to criticise NHS staff for filming themselves having the nerve to laugh, smile and yes even dance to try to cope with what they are going through. Any of you who have agreed with this poster and his attack on these people, facing what they are facing on a day to day basis hang your heads in shame.
Bluesince72

Postby Ninianman » Mon May 11, 2020 9:32 pm

Bluesince72 wrote:Have just finished watching critical on the bbc, i hope nobody else has the f*cking audacity to criticise NHS staff for filming themselves having the nerve to laugh, smile and yes even dance to try to cope with what they are going through. Any of you who have agreed with this poster and his attack on these people, facing what they are facing on a day to day basis hang your heads in shame.

BBC,yeah right (Eyes rolling and yawning)
Ninianman

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon May 11, 2020 9:34 pm

Bluesince72 wrote:Have just finished watching critical on the bbc, i hope nobody else has the f*cking audacity to criticise NHS staff for filming themselves having the nerve to laugh, smile and yes even dance to try to cope with what they are going through. Any of you who have agreed with this poster and his attack on these people, facing what they are facing on a day to day basis hang your heads in shame.

The BBC ? Right ok the number one fake news channel. I give you Panorama of which has been proved to lie again and again and again. The BBC news channel which has bought fear to the nation. If you believe anything on that channel hold your head in shame
Nuclearblue

Postby mudwimp » Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 pm

So glad to see that not all people are totally brain washed by this media spin. If people actually looked at the statistics they would see, and have to acknowledge, that for every Covid-19 death we ae seeing at least one person dying unnecessarily, either because proper treatment is not being provided or because people are afraid to go to hospital right now.

It's ironic that last week we commemorated the bravery of our ancestors - people who literally faced death every day while fighting to maintain our freedoms - while we have become a fearful, judgemental, selfish generation by those who use media, psychology and questionable computer models to convince us that wanting 'freedom' is itself a selfish and, somehow, unnatural human desire.

I do not think I am selfish. In fact, I have severe heart failure and, as such, I am in the 'at risk' category. But I have learned one thing over the past weeks. I have noticed that there are basically two kinds of people right now; those who want to survive 'at any cost' and those who want freedom 'at any cost'. I am proud to say I am in the latter category.
mudwimp

Postby Bluesince72 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Watched it have you gentlemen, i suggest you do. Then tell me its fake, bear in mind that i know personally two lads who have died on that ward top boys both of them.
Bluesince72

Postby Bigmarkw » Mon May 11, 2020 10:11 pm

I find it ironic that people say everyone else has been brain washed by the media, yet come up all they conspiracy theories that have come through the media as well. In my opinion the truly brainwashed.
Bigmarkw

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue May 12, 2020 7:44 am

Wayne S wrote:Doctors are not paid for death certificates, let alone getting paid more for a Covid-19 death certificate.

There are fees for obtaining a cremation certificate. They require two doctors to corroborate that it is safe to cremate the body.

They are paid for death certificates mate.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Igovernor » Tue May 12, 2020 7:50 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Doctors are not paid for death certificates, let alone getting paid more for a Covid-19 death certificate.

There are fees for obtaining a cremation certificate. They require two doctors to corroborate that it is safe to cremate the body.

They are paid for death certificates mate.

Too true, and they don't get extra for putting covid19 on a certificate, that would be more than their job is worth, it would be illegal :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Bluebina » Tue May 12, 2020 8:52 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
A couple of days ago walking in LLanfaff Fields with missus. Saw a friend. Stood about 20ft [6m] apart chatting. Up drove HM Coastguard opened the window and through a megaphone shouted "stay apart, you're breaking the law, single household only. " I won't go on to say what happened next, but it's become a mad, mad, world..

You won't like this but IMO the HM Coastguard was completely right. You may have been respecting social distancing guidelines but by chatting in such a fashion it may have encouraged others to also gather and cause a hazard. The guidelines allow for outdoor exercise but not for you to stop and chat even if it is at a distance.

I can understand you might have been annoyed but these people are doing a difficult job in difficult circumstances. I had something similar when I stopped to get something out of my wallet and was asked to move along by PSO. Under normal circumstances I would have reacted but on this occasion I knew that the guidelines apply to everyone and I had no right to stop and possibly cause a hazard to others.

The new slogan is 'be alert' and that means to our own actions as well as to what others are doing.

What if boats are sinking in the channel, or people stuck in caves, or need rescuing from a mountain, sorry the coast guard is busy stopping people talking in the parks ffs :roll:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Tue May 12, 2020 9:24 am

Ninianman wrote:Let me say that I absolutely believe everything that is said here.
I have been saying this for a long time,the figures are false,no one dies of anything anymore except covid,there was a pic of someone saying “did these patients die with or because of covid”
Then there was the one saying “skydiver forgets parachute and dies of covid “
I’m reliably informed that all the hospitality rooms and the bars at the Mill Stad were ripped out and converted at a cost of £22 million for a total of 13 patients who could have gone to the Heath.
The Country is turning in a nation of bedwetters who’ve no clue what to do next,we’ve got the Druid in charge down the bay who waits for Jimmy Krankie to do something and then replicate it.
In years to come it will all come out,the cover ups etc,cooking the books,there will be hell to play

Based on the figures shown for death with covid 19 before yesterdays figures:

66.65 Million with 32,000 deaths so far account for 0.0004% of the population 80% of those over 75 with serious health conditions.

So in a 30,000 Cardiff City home crowd, 12 would have died and 10 of them would have been over 75 and had serious health conditions.

Why doesn't the BBC never show the figures in this way?

It's clear we need to protect the elderly!
Bluebina

Postby Ninianman » Tue May 12, 2020 9:49 am

I find it irritating that the Welsh news roll out some doctor who tells us the death toll from outside the Heath Hospital for that particular day,why don’t they end the interview on a positive by saying “Although 5 sadly passed away over the weekend at least 120 fully recovered and went back home “but no,it doesn’t fit the narrative.
On another note,I won’t be out on Thursday anymore like Billy the seal,I supported the NHS by giving shit loads of money all my life.
Ninianman

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:28 am

Ninianman wrote:I find it irritating that the Welsh news roll out some doctor who tells us the death toll from outside the Heath Hospital for that particular day,why don’t they end the interview on a positive by saying “Although 5 sadly passed away over the weekend at least 120 fully recovered and went back home “but no,it doesn’t fit the narrative.
On another note,I won’t be out on Thursday anymore like Billy the seal,I supported the NHS by giving shit loads of money all my life.

They only want to find the negatives mate.
There are loads to be fair but it would also be nice to hear a few positives now and again.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Igovernor » Tue May 12, 2020 12:25 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ninianman wrote:I find it irritating that the Welsh news roll out some doctor who tells us the death toll from outside the Heath Hospital for that particular day,why don’t they end the interview on a positive by saying “Although 5 sadly passed away over the weekend at least 120 fully recovered and went back home “but no,it doesn’t fit the narrative.

There are loads to be fair but it would also be nice to hear a few positives now and again.

Andrew, I know of a big positive that they could make known!
The amount of people that have recovered from covid19 in the uk, It has never been released or reported, nearly every other country, except some of the smaller one have released this information :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

The amount of people that have recovered from covid19 in the uk, It has never been released or reported, nearly every other country, except some of the smaller one have released this information :thumbup:

Roger, there’s absolutely no chance of that being reported by our media.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Igovernor » Tue May 12, 2020 3:10 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Roger, there’s absolutely no chance of that being reported by our media.

Too true, I just wondered why not one media outlet or piers :laughing6: has picked up on it :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby bluebird04 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:11 pm

honest response - i have no clue about anything regarding this covid 19...and i dont quite understand what you wrote ? 30,000 deaths in the UK, are you saying they were killed to make it look like a pandemic ? i mean, surely if for example, you are saying they are letting people die, so they can claim it was a covid death and add it to the number of dead, surely that makes everyone look bad as they are still failing ? i dont understand what you are trying to say?
bluebird04

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue May 12, 2020 4:01 pm

bluebird04 wrote:honest response - i have no clue about anything regarding this covid 19...and i dont quite understand what you wrote ? 30,000 deaths in the UK, are you saying they were killed to make it look like a pandemic ? i mean, surely if for example, you are saying they are letting people die, so they can claim it was a covid death and add it to the number of dead, surely that makes everyone look bad as they are still failing ? i dont understand what you are trying to say?

My opinion they panicking and scared hence why they post like they do. Just think for a minute how many different people would have to be involved in a cover up in this country alone. Let alone all the others. It’s crazy talk.
Bigmarkw

Postby pembroke allan » Tue May 12, 2020 4:26 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Now deaths and infections are coming down all of a sudden so called experts prefer a different way to calculate deaths and now saying its 50k+ :twisted:
pembroke allan

Postby Jestrix » Tue May 12, 2020 8:27 pm

The majority of elective procedures throughout various specialties are restarting, cardiac catheterization is restarting this week for people needing angiograms and angioplasty. Covid is a real killer but I think we've managed to keep numbers down pretty well and also feel alot of people have managed to recover at home (myself included in that number).. the not being resuscitated part I found very hard to believe unless there was no cardiac output and trying to resuscitate would just be cruel to the individual and may of caused more long term harm than good if they had managed to get any output on the patient. The hospitals are slowly picking up now with patients as people are getting tired of the lockdown and venturing out more as time has gone on meaning the return of silly injuries to A&E etc.. fingers crossed we can treat people without risking them contracting Covid
Jestrix

Postby Jestrix » Tue May 12, 2020 8:48 pm

Also after reading a few more posts. DHH is being used, there is approximately 40 patients currently there. The plan seems that patients are being moved there for recovery freeing up space in UHW and UHL for 'clean' patients to return there
Jestrix

Postby bluesince62 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
A couple of days ago walking in LLanfaff Fields with missus. Saw a friend. Stood about 20ft [6m] apart chatting. Up drove HM Coastguard opened the window and through a megaphone shouted "stay apart, you're breaking the law, single household only. " I won't go on to say what happened next, but it's become a mad, mad, world..

You won't like this but IMO the HM Coastguard was completely right. You may have been respecting social distancing guidelines but by chatting in such a fashion it may have encouraged others to also gather and cause a hazard. The guidelines allow for outdoor exercise but not for you to stop and chat even if it is at a distance.

I can understand you might have been annoyed but these people are doing a difficult job in difficult circumstances. I had something similar when I stopped to get something out of my wallet and was asked to move along by PSO. Under normal circumstances I would have reacted but on this occasion I knew that the guidelines apply to everyone and I had no right to stop and possibly cause a hazard to others.

The new slogan is 'be alert' and that means to our own actions as well as to what others are doing.

What if boats are sinking in the channel, or people stuck in caves, or need rescuing from a mountain, sorry the coast guard is busy stopping people talking in the parks ffs :roll:

And if you listen to the advice given for Wales, it IS allowed, you can be out doing your dexcersise, and meet a meighbour, you are allowed to chat,as long as you keep social distance rule,it is when there are 3 of you,then it's not allowed, as according to drakeford 3 is classed as a gathering!! So the coastguard got it wrong,not the walkers!!!
bluesince62

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed May 13, 2020 11:19 am

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Now deaths and infections are coming down all of a sudden so called experts prefer a different way to calculate deaths and now saying its 50k+ :twisted:

Exactly more proof they are trying to terrify people. And they are as I said to the point of mental illness. This isn’t normal.
Nuclearblue

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Exactly more proof they are trying to terrify people. And they are as I said to the point of mental illness. This isn’t normal.

Whilst you cannot devalue the deaths caused by corvid what is becoming clear people are using it to not go to work as effectively on paid holiday and are being scared to death! We will never know true extent of deaths because simply deaths are being registered as covid related and at times without being tested for virus just symptoms....:old:
pembroke allan

Postby Bigmarkw » Wed May 13, 2020 11:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

The BBC ? Right ok the number one fake news channel. I give you Panorama of which has been proved to lie again and again and again. The BBC news channel which has bought fear to the nation. If you believe anything on that channel hold your head in shame

Anyone watched hospital on the bbc. Focused mainly on people who survived Covid.

This episode will piss on a lot of people’s fireworks.
Bigmarkw

Postby bluesince62 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:00 am

Jestrix wrote:The majority of elective procedures throughout various specialties are restarting, cardiac catheterization is restarting this week for people needing angiograms and angioplasty. Covid is a real killer but I think we've managed to keep numbers down pretty well and also feel alot of people have managed to recover at home (myself included in that number).. the not being resuscitated part I found very hard to believe unless there was no cardiac output and trying to resuscitate would just be cruel to the individual and may of caused more long term harm than good if they had managed to get any output on the patient. The hospitals are slowly picking up now with patients as people are getting tired of the lockdown and venturing out more as time has gone on meaning the return of silly injuries to A&E etc.. fingers crossed we can treat people without risking them contracting Covid

And therein lies the problem!!! Read your last sentence ffs,and you work in a hospital :? "fingers crossed,we can treat people without risking them contracting covid" now there's a slogan the NHS should run eh.I have volunteered to deliver meds to the elderly/isolated,and I can assure you,the most thing I hear is"ooh I'm not going to hospital" when asking if they are ok,most don't even want to go to their own gp surgery! People need to be re assured about visiting a hospital,for whatever reason,they don't need to hear "fingers crossed" that's for sure. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby bluesince62 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 am

THE BRITISH BULLSH@TTING COOPERATION that reliable platform :laughing5: complicit in ramping up the fear, trying to con the people with figures that imho are vastly inflated, whe will the goverment give us the survival figures? When will deaths without tests being counted be stopped,when will we be told the truth regarding deaths OF covid,and deaths WITH covid? As we have seen,the majority of deaths have been of people who are elderly, and a huge percentage with life ending conditions etc etc.,don't forget it'sall about people's opinions and views on this issue,and everyone is entitled to one,without being called a crackpot,conspiracy theorist,trouble maker,flat earthers, tree hugger,and the rest! My take is also no trust in MAINSTREAM MEDIA,and less in the government. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Bigmarkw » Fri May 15, 2020 2:06 am

bluesince62 wrote:THE BRITISH BULLSH@TTING COOPERATION that reliable platform :laughing5: complicit in ramping up the fear, trying to con the people with figures that imho are vastly inflated, whe will the goverment give us the survival figures? When will deaths without tests being counted be stopped,when will we be told the truth regarding deaths OF covid,and deaths WITH covid? As we have seen,the majority of deaths have been of people who are elderly, and a huge percentage with life ending conditions etc etc.,don't forget it'sall about people's opinions and views on this issue,and everyone is entitled to one,without being called a crackpot,conspiracy theorist,trouble maker,flat earthers, tree hugger,and the rest! My take is also no trust in MAINSTREAM MEDIA,and less in the government. :old: :bluebird:

I really don’t understand what your trying to say? Is it possible you can sum it up please? Are you saying Covid isn’t real? Are you saying it’s nothing more than a cold? Where are these extra deaths per week coming from?
Bigmarkw

Postby bluesince62 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:THE BRITISH BULLSH@TTING COOPERATION that reliable platform :laughing5: complicit in ramping up the fear, trying to con the people with figures that imho are vastly inflated, whe will the goverment give us the survival figures? When will deaths without tests being counted be stopped,when will we be told the truth regarding deaths OF covid,and deaths WITH covid? As we have seen,the majority of deaths have been of people who are elderly, and a huge percentage with life ending conditions etc etc.,don't forget it'sall about people's opinions and views on this issue,and everyone is entitled to one,without being called a crackpot,conspiracy theorist,trouble maker,flat earthers, tree hugger,and the rest! My take is also no trust in MAINSTREAM MEDIA,and less in the government. :old: :bluebird:

I really don’t understand what your trying to say? Is it possible you can sum it up please? Are you saying Covid isn’t real? Are you saying it’s nothing more than a cold? Where are these extra deaths per week coming from?

Where do i eay covid isn't real? Have I said it's nothing more than a cold? And to clear things up for you,I don't believe covid has DIRECTLY killed 32k+ ,and why doesn't this goverment produce the figures for survivor numbers? I certainly wouldn't believe the mainstream news on it either, can you clear them things up for me? Also the numbers include people who haven't been tested,is that OK with you? Do you really believe the government has got it right on the no test situation at care homes,knowing it was going to effect the elderly and infirm? Do you believe we should stay on lockdown until we get"the vaccine"? I Stand by my post,especially around the figures being given,not being correct,a huge portion 80%+ who have had covid,also were elderly people,mostly with at least one underlying life threatening illness,as I said it's all about opinions and I stand by my post,we live in a world full of threats to life,every day in some way, we are in danger,we have to learn to live with this virus too. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Bigmarkw » Sat May 16, 2020 5:45 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

Where do i eay covid isn't real? Have I said it's nothing more than a cold? And to clear things up for you,I don't believe covid has DIRECTLY killed 32k+ ,and why doesn't this goverment produce the figures for survivor numbers? I certainly wouldn't believe the mainstream news on it either, can you clear them things up for me? Also the numbers include people who haven't been tested,is that OK with you? Do you really believe the government has got it right on the no test situation at care homes,knowing it was going to effect the elderly and infirm? Do you believe we should stay on lockdown until we get"the vaccine"? I Stand by my post,especially around the figures being given,not being correct,a huge portion 80%+ who have had covid,also were elderly people,mostly with at least one underlying life threatening illness,as I said it's all about opinions and I stand by my post,we live in a world full of threats to life,every day in some way, we are in danger,we have to learn to live with this virus too. :old: :bluebird:

Chill out mate. I said at the start I don’t understand what you point is. I never said you said any of the above.

So where are all they extra deaths per week coming from then? Come from you think? Coincidence that would have happened anyway if Covid wasn’t around. I just don’t get it.

Aren’t we learning to live with already, surely that’s what been happening last 3 months or so we learning.
Bigmarkw

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat