Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING/OFFICIAL " LIVERPOOL WIN FIRST TITLE IN 30 YEARS "

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:07 pm

BREAKING NEWS - OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION

LIVERPOOL ARE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

It's the Merseyside club's first title in 30 years and their first in the Premier League era

They were handed the title after Chelsea beat Manchester City 2-1

UPDATED

Liverpool will be crowned Premier League champions on Thursday night if Manchester City fail to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

It would be Liverpool first league title in 30 years, and their first league title in the Premier League era.

Chelsea v Manchester City kicks off at 8.15pm and is live on BT Sport.

Re: " Liverpool could win Premier League title tonight "

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Chelsea lead Manchester City 1-0 at half time, thanks to a goal by Christian Pulisic.

Liverpool are 45 minutes away from officially winning the title.

Re: " Liverpool could win Premier League title tonight "

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Congratulations - LIVERPOOL Premier League Champions :clap:

Re: BREAKING/OFFICIAL " LIVERPOOL WIN FIRST TITLE IN 30 YEAR

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:11 pm

BREAKING NEWS - OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION

LIVERPOOL ARE PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

It's the Merseyside club's first title in 30 years and their first in the Premier League era

They were handed the title after Chelsea beat Manchester City 2-1

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Congrats to Liverpool and everyone involved. It takes time to get a team together and going in the right direction an Jurgen Klopp have done this within 4 seasons. Liverpool have dominated this season and with style in Salah Firmino And Mane but not just them but the whole squad. Well done.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Congratulations to the team

But The fans are ignoring the plees of the club and congregating outside Anfield. Idiots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:52 pm

By far the best team this season. Worthy of the Premier title so its a congratulations to them from me.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm

thomasblue wrote:Congratulations to the team

But The fans are ignoring the plees of the club and congregating outside Anfield. Idiots.

Pretty much how see it; but it won't be their fault when it all goes pare-shaped...

As we already know, Liverpool 'fans' are always the victims; never to blame! :(

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:39 am

Wonder if many of their fans will turn up for their next home game and try and get in. After all they are Scousers the greatest fans in the world, rules don't apply to them.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:56 am

Congratulations to them, well deserved, best team by far

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:02 am

Shit club shit fans,30 years and their supposed to be one of the top clubs in europe, i heard they partied hard in newport last night :lol:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 am

Good win but weakest PL season in a very long time. Hopefully be different next year.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:40 am

They'll be dancing in the streets of Newport!

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:14 am

Don’t understand why so many Welsh Football fans support English clubs rather than our own? In rugby, no one I know supports English Clubs like Saracens or Harlequins, in fact they hate them!

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 am

Glory hunters

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:28 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:Don’t understand why so many Welsh Football fans support English clubs

Simple really Rhys, for a long time Cardiff were absolute dog shit. I started following us in 92, Division 3 the only kid in my class. Only reason we went was cos my dad took us. If kids didn't have a dad to take them they would support who they saw on the TV and subsequently whoever was doing well. Rather than dislike these people I actually admire those who still 'follow' them, at least they stuck with it.

Whilst it's not for me and I am a one man club you will actually find that a lot of our fans follow one of the do called bigger clubs along with Cardiff.

Luckily we havnt been out of the top two divisions for nearly 20 years and been in Cup finals etc which has made more South Wales youngsters follow us, but don't be fooled into thinking that would have been the case had we still not been in the dungeons. Not suggesting you but lots of you're friends and people your age probably wouldn't go near Cardiff City Football Club with a barge pole.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:28 pm

f**k Liverpool :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:51 pm

stickywicket wrote:f**k Liverpool :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:thumbup:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 pm

Sven wrote:

Pretty much how see it; but it won't be their fault when it all goes pare-shaped...

If BLM can do it why can't everyone else?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:49 am

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:

If BLM can do it why can't everyone else?

Both are out of order
Neither should be gathering in large groups. Makes no difference now anyway our Covid numbers will spike in the next week and we will go back into lockdown until october. They are already creeping up .

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:00 am

skidemin wrote:
stickywicket wrote:f**k Liverpool :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:26 pm

I couldn't have put it better

Horrible club
Horrible fans

f**k em