“ Cardiff Bay “

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:49 am

Cardiff Bay yesterday and after everyone has left
Attachments
5B2E01F7-5988-4E62-9CB2-55407EF23664.jpeg
5B2E01F7-5988-4E62-9CB2-55407EF23664.jpeg (136.95 KiB) Viewed 5414 times
FB426F7F-88D0-4292-999B-806BB4EAFC66.jpeg
FB426F7F-88D0-4292-999B-806BB4EAFC66.jpeg (130.83 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ Cardiff Bay “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Cardiff Bay “

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

And today
Attachments
79798EF3-F99D-44B2-9703-56D59400643D.jpeg
79798EF3-F99D-44B2-9703-56D59400643D.jpeg (178.6 KiB) Viewed 5396 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Ogmore after the fighting

The ones who said we should stay in the UK this Summers please please do so :thumbright:
Attachments
4FA6D74C-4F82-407F-BC7E-D06793B73CB7.png
4FA6D74C-4F82-407F-BC7E-D06793B73CB7.png (3.52 MiB) Viewed 5338 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Ogmore after the fighting

The ones who said we should stay in the UK this Summers please please do so :thumbright:
Attachments
4FA6D74C-4F82-407F-BC7E-D06793B73CB7.png
4FA6D74C-4F82-407F-BC7E-D06793B73CB7.png (3.52 MiB) Viewed 5338 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RICK+CCFC » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff Bay yesterday and after everyone has left

Right on the WAGs doorstep to, how proud our politicians must be feeling.
RICK+CCFC

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:20 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Only trouble is they are not there they are at home drinking pimms claiming their £70k a year salary doing nothing...... not excuse for the rubbish but knowing cc council no plan in place to empty the few bins there as they were filled up other places did that? They cannot even open toilets because WG haven't given them guidance on how to open ... meanwhile vale council got theirs up and running without WG guidance. :o
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:57 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

indeed . bit strange that such a progressive bunch haven't put some of those new fangled things called litter bins there...
skidemin

Postby davids » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Virus?

What virus?

Obviously completely disappeared now.

Filthy scumbags the lot of them.
davids

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Freedom/responsibility and all that.. they are hoping that people will take the litter home. To leave litter like at the Oval basin just says a lot about those people and their disrespect for others. Saying that, the bins were probably full..
rumpo kid

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:33 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Freedom/responsibility and all that.. they are hoping that people will take the litter home. To leave litter like at the Oval basin just says a lot about those people and their disrespect for others. Saying that, the bins were probably full..

Full and not enough thats for sure....plus suspect council had nothing in place to keep area clean... some places had sense to have cleaning gangs working on site no confidence in cc council organising poss up in brewery! Before lockdown bay very busy you never saw the mess like yesterday just shows not prepared or bothered about it. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby thomasblue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:41 am

Seem this exact same picture multiple times over the years.

The council never learn and just let it happen.

More bins and cleaning crews are needs in the bay on busy hot days

Same after football and rugby days , we've seen it after the outdoor events like the marathons and protests . The people of cardiff also need to have a look at themselves. It's not hard to pick up the rubbish you have and take it to a nearby bin or home with you.

I think we actually need to go back into lockdown. People are out of control with too much money in pockets and no work to go to
thomasblue

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:58 am

All goes back to too few Police and no respect for others.
rumpo kid

Postby skidemin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:25 am

thomasblue wrote:Seem this exact same picture multiple times over the years.

Same after football and rugby days , we've seen it after the outdoor events like the marathons and protests . The people of cardiff also need to have a look at themselves. It's not hard to pick up the rubbish you have and take it to a nearby bin or home with you.

I think we actually need to go back into lockdown. People are out of control with too much money in pockets and no work to go to

that's Drakefords way of thinking. don't find answers just turn Wales into a giant prison where everyone is waiting to die...
schools should be open..people back in work...
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:28 am

rumpo kid wrote:All goes back to too few Police and no respect for others.

if you listen to some we don't need police at all :?
skidemin

Postby tcblue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:09 pm

skidemin wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

indeed . bit strange that such a progressive bunch haven't put some of those new fangled things called litter bins there...

That is the council’s job and a job they do badly
tcblue

Postby tcblue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:12 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

It is not the WAG though, the Welsh Government are based in Cathays Park. You are talking about the Senedd, which is a parliament- completely different to the government. These are basics principles of all democracies, it would enhance your points if you were able to show even the most basic understanding of these things.
tcblue

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:19 pm

skidemin wrote:

that's Drakefords way of thinking. don't find answers just turn Wales into a giant prison where everyone is waiting to die...

Good idea go into lockdown just to prevent rubbish being left on floor ? Think the opposite
is required so that there is not as many people out and about but in work or school...:o
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:26 pm

tcblue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

It is not the WAG though, the Welsh Government are based in Cathays Park. You are talking about the Senedd, which is a parliament- completely different to the government. These are basics principles of all democracies, it would enhance your points if you were able to show even the most basic understanding of these things.

Point was well understood by every on here?wag Wg doesnt matter both as inept as each other... no need to be pedantic :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:59 pm

Police have broken up a large illegal gathering in Cardiff Bay.

South Wales Police said they were called to Bute Crescent just after midnight on Friday to reports of anti-social behaviour involving a large number of people drinking alcohol.

The group was dispersed and no arrests were made, the force said.

On Friday, revellers who had dumped drinks cans on nearby Roald Dahl Plass were criticised whenphotos of workers clearing up were posted on Twitter.
It follows a mass brawl at at Ogmore-by-Sea, Vale of Glamorgan, on Thursday evening, that prompted the first minister to warn lockdown restrictions would not be eased if large gatherings continue.

Mark Drakeford said the scenes "threaten the health of people in Wales and undermine the sacrifices the majority of people have made during this ongoing crisis".
TopCat CCFC

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:50 am

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Good idea go into lockdown just to prevent rubbish being left on floor ? Think the opposite
is required so that there is not as many people out and about but in work or school...:o

I didnt mean because of the rubbish. I meant because the people are out of control regarding protesting, rioting and basically not listening to the government regarding social distancing. We will end up with a huge spike again.

It was actually a nicer peaceful world when all those muppets were locked up at home
thomasblue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:31 am

thomasblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I didnt mean because of the rubbish. I meant because the people are out of control regarding protesting, rioting and basically not listening to the government regarding social distancing. We will end up with a huge spike again.

It was actually a nicer peaceful world when all those muppets were locked up at home

Are people out of control? The problem is that there are 10 times more people not in work or school than there would be normally so it stands going to get vastly more people out at public places like the bay which is packed on a normal hot day, you simply cannot keep lockdown just to stop everyone going to beach ect... ogmore looked like organised events but the bay was just people going to bay as they would do on nice day .... the main problem down bay is lack of bins and knowing cc council no plan to deal with excess rubbish like other councils have but that is no excuse for not taking rubbish home just pure laziness.
pembroke allan

Postby davids » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

skidemin wrote:

Drove past Ogmore yesterday and noticed that the access road to the beach was blocked off again and there was somebody in a high viz jacket standing next to the roadblock. Not sure if they were there to stop dog walkers or other walkers going to the beach? Approach road to Southerndown also blocked off.

My worry is that this is how the WAG will use it's newly granted powers in the future.

Whereas before lockdown an altercation like what happened at Ogmore would be quickly broken up by the police with those involved arrested and everybody else just carrying on, what will probably happen in the future is that the WAG will just shut the beaches completely thus spoiling things for everybody else. They've made sure they have the power to do exactly that and more.

The contempt that the WAG seem to have for their own citizens is quite incredible - but of course they are "saving lives".
davids

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:32 pm

davids wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Drove past Ogmore yesterday and noticed that the access road to the beach was blocked off again and there was somebody in a high viz jacket standing next to the roadblock. Not sure if they were there to stop dog walkers or other walkers going to the beach? Approach road to Southerndown also blocked off.

My worry is that this is how the WAG will use it's newly granted powers in the future.

Whereas before lockdown an altercation like what happened at Ogmore would be quickly broken up by the police with those involved arrested and everybody else just carrying on, what will probably happen in the future is that the WAG will just shut the beaches completely thus spoiling things for everybody else. They've made sure they have the power to do exactly that and more.

The contempt that the WAG seem to have for their own citizens is quite incredible - but of course they are "saving lives".

The striking thing about all the incidents recently around uk is the response of the police? It appears that they are adopting policy of non intervention in case they cause unrest and aggravate situation! Several senior officers have stated this fact.... as they say give an inch take a mile! But your right previously police step in arrest perpetrators life goes on , as for WG at moment they have the power because of corvid but unless they bring in new laws such restrictions end when corvid act does and only police can close areas like ogmore... but wouldn't be surprised at anything drakeford does he's just revelling in the limelight . :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby BLUE54 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:05 pm

If Drakeford got his act together (hee hee), they could pass a law stating that under covid regulations, any gathering with greater than 6 people be deemed a football related gathering. The police would soon be there to apprehend any "wrongdoers", whether there was any trouble or not! ;) :laughing6:
BLUE54

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:01 pm

BLUE54 wrote:If Drakeford got his act together (hee hee), they could pass a law stating that under covid regulations, any gathering with greater than 6 people be deemed a football related gathering. The police would soon be there to apprehend any "wrongdoers", whether there was any trouble or not! ;) :laughing6:

None of his cronies can get act together now his "educated" education minister as said got various scenarios in place for schools starting in sept only scenario missing is fulltime education? Like her boss she is looking at picture if corvid should return in autumn /November doesn't want to close schools again? Ffs cannot guess what virus will be like 4 months from now! But she is expecting kids to have partime schooling, homework and online teaching to fill gap until WG decides what to do..... :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby Scoularman » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Would people drop rubbish in their own homes or gardens I wonder ,what do they think happens to it when they've gone , oh of course the litter fairey comes
Scoularman

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:21 pm

davids wrote:
skidemin wrote:

indeed... I don't think BJ has done very well at all.. but he has kept thanking everyone and sees lockdown as a restriction of our liberties... im afraid here in Wales our politicians are behaving as if we only have civil liberties if and when they treat us ….yes the fight ? was it a major incident ? not if you compare to whats gone on elsewhere in the last few weeks... as you say break it up move some on ,make a few arrests and then let everyone else carry on as normal..
skidemin

Postby RICK+CCFC » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:59 am

tcblue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Yes, I was referring to the Senedd,,, the debating chamber for the WAG,,, at least that what I Thought.

tcblue, you come across as a politician yourself, Who is actually running Wales? Who has the real power?
RICK+CCFC

Return to General Chat