Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 am

INTERESTING VIEWS HERE

Anti Social Disorder As Liverpool Fans Celebrate And Get Called “Scum” From Other Clubs Fans

Link
https://global247news.com/2020/06/27/an ... lubs-fans/

Merseyside Police eventually had to issue a dispersal order around the area to try and contain the violent scenes.

RIGHT THOUGH, NEVER THEIR FAULT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 am

What part of newport were these pictures taken ?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

It was Liverpool FC who helped spread the original virus playing Atletico Madrid allowing 3,500 of their fans to travel to the UK.
It was during the peak in Spain as well, Atletico Madrid refused Liverpool fans on the return and played the game behind closed doors.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:54 am

BLUECHUGGY wrote:What part of newport were these pictures taken ?

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:34 am

Every team’s fans in the premier league would do the same. It’s why many were right and they should have ended the season for health reasons.

Imagine the scenes if those bubble blowing nobs stay up?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:23 am

maccydee wrote:Every team’s fans in the premier league would do the same. It’s why many were right and they should have ended the season for health reasons.

Neil, First night we all would if done it, but 2nd night only Liverpool fans, always innocent where ever they go.

As to Scum, thats very harsh.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:36 am

Even Liverpool FC condemned their fans today

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:Every team’s fans in the premier league would do the same. It’s why many were right and they should have ended the season for health reasons.

Neil, First night we all would if done it, but 2nd night only Liverpool fans, always innocent where ever they go.

Not sure mate. Maybe teams who were used to winning stuff like Man City but others wouldn’t.

Not excusing anyone at all, absolutely stupid.

Looking at the mess they left scum is probably about right.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:07 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Not sure mate. Maybe teams who were used to winning stuff like Man City but others wouldn’t.

Not excusing anyone at all, absolutely stupid.

Looking at the mess they left scum is probably about right.

Neil, their own club Liverpool FC have now publicly condemned them, there is everyones answer.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:59 pm

Yes. They are.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Fans from Liverpool - not scum

“Fans” or Liverpool fans not actually from Liverpool - lowest of the low

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:13 pm

I remember Heysel, yes they are scum. You don't hear Juventus constantly wingeing about it, like the bloody Scousers do about Hillsborough. Liverpool never seem to want to mention Heysel I wonder why, might taint their superclub/super fan image. image.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:19 pm

llantrisantblue1927 wrote:I remember Heysel, yes they are scum. You don't hear Juventus constantly wingeing about it, like the bloody Scousers do about Hillsborough. Liverpool never seem to want to mention Heysel I wonder why, might taint their superclub/super fan image. image.

And there probably be more kids of life now because of Liverpool fans gathering in such numbers. But it won’t be their fault.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:07 pm

I for one am no Boris Johnson fan but he was totally right when he referred to them as "self pitying" with a culture of victimhood. Here in Port Talbot hundreds of them leaping about screaming like hysterical eleven year old girls when you are in a pub , remember them? When I was growing up in the 60's and football daft I knew of one Liverpool fan my mates older brother.This would have been about 1968/69 , when they became successful in the 70's/80's thousands emerged from the ether.I have come to blows with a couple over the years totally unable to have a sense of balance or objectivity. They are a disgrace to football. Heysel was merely an expression of what they are.One thing struck me about that final a cretin with a flag with "Munich 1958
Birkenhead". Sums up this pestilence. I lose my humanity when I think of them, it is irrational I know but I simply loathe them.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:14 pm

To be honest I think it was the copper on his own to blame

He opened the gate to the town, so we must blame this one person against the thousands of drunk fans surely.

Just like Hillsboro he opened the gate to allow thousands of drunk fans all stood quietly waiting to enter

Or did they charge

Depends on how honest you are, I remember the footage

Hillsboro - Liverpool fans fault (didn't go to endanger life) but there actions caused it.

Heysel - Liverpool fans totally at fault

Souness - we are back on our perch

Me - I fxxxing detest the murdering scum club.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:28 pm

Some are like any club. There's alot of personal vitriol within all this from some of the posters. I only support cardiff and have no axe to grind but when I've always found Liverpool a great city with welcoming people. I've also been in the company with some of Chelseas most vile. So in sum some yes obviously but it's so narrow minded to label a club scum. There's not alot of love for us in most places due to the past

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:39 pm

Don’t see much difference between the Liverpool fans and the bunch down at Ogmore the other night....idiots ....scum is too far.....there ain’t a club in the country whose fans wouldn’t have been out celebrating.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:42 pm

One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:53 pm

llantrisantblue1927 wrote:One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.

Spot on

Liverpool fans caused Hillsboro

No doubt about it, they never intended to take life but there actions caused it, fact.

End of

And I to detest the club, fans, everything about them

Id rather Swansea win it than this bunch of lying, blameless murdering vermin.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:55 pm

The stupid bastards where firing rockets at a iconic Liverpool building why would they do that they got no respect for there own city

Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:20 pm

I rest my case

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:03 pm

You just don't get it do you. The last thing I'd want is for you to think I'm agreeing with you

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:20 pm

Is you’re post aimed at me if it is you’re right I don’t get it

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Yes. Think about it deeply

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Go on give me you’re explanation you’re dying to

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:57 pm

I understand now

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:06 pm

Having giving it serious thought-(not really) it's because they are cretins be they from Liverpool. Manchester London or Rome etc

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:57 am

In 1981 the cup semi final between Spurs & Wolves at Hillsborough, 38 fans were injured due to crushing caused at the Leppings Lane end. Result of this was Spurs fans had to sit on the perimeter of the pitch during the game. After years & years of enquiries & official cover ups, people find its still easier to blame the Liverpool fans. Over the years we as Cardiff fans have continually had a terrible reputation for our behaviour, some of it justified most of it not. The simple fact is each club, or city has their idiots that are not representative of the many.

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:38 am

In 1981 the cup semi final between Spurs & Wolves at Hillsborough, 38 fans were injured due to crushing caused at the Leppings Lane end. Result of this was Spurs fans had to sit on the perimeter of the pitch during the game. After years & years of enquiries & official cover ups, people find its still easier to blame the Liverpool fans. Over the years we as Cardiff fans have continually had a terrible reputation for our behaviour, some of it justified most of it not. The simple fact is each club, or city has their idiots that are not representative of the many.
Fairblue27

There were a whole host of reasons behind Hillsborough and there were failings on a lot of sides including the coppers AND the Liverpool fans. I don't find it is easier to blame the Liverpool fans in entirety, but they played a part in it, how anyone can say they didn't is beyond me. Not according to them though, totally innocent. In their eyes it is perfectly ok to turn up in droves at a ground without a ticket and try and get in and blame the resulting consequences on other people.

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:50 am

I can’t speak for the rest of our fans but I certainly wouldn’t have done it. I’ve followed the lockdown rules strictly so far and being ill adds another dimension to it. I haven’t seen my family since February and not seen anyone else since mid March. A huge sacrifice and the majority thank goodness have followed these rules but unfortunately there are some who have breached them. No mass gatherings means no mass gatherings and they clearly breached the rules just like others have at beaches etc. You might think ok I’ll go to the beach but if you get there and you think this looks busy you go home simple as or elsewhere. In Wales at the moment there is still a 5 mile rule (approx 5 miles) in place for which I personally believe the way we have handled this has been spot on in terms of risks to health so it begs the question how all those people were down at ogmore the other day! Anyway, back to the question - I wouldn’t have breached it even if we had won the premier league - it’s not worth the risk and anyone that would isn’t considering other people.