Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations to Liverpool

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 pm

Congratulations to Liverpool even if you aren’t a Liverpool fan they absolutely deserved it:
https://youtu.be/h1BS0pNvf2Y

Re: Congratulations to Liverpool

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Have they arranged an open top bus parade through South Wales yet?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:28 pm

davids wrote:Have they arranged an open top bus parade through South Wales yet?

Unfortunately the parade length is due to be over 5 miles, so they can't

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Loathsome club,murdered 39 Italian fans...oh we don't here about that anymore do we? The pubs of South Wales have echoed to their moronic chants. Congratulations for what ????????

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:34 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Loathsome club,murdered 39 Italian fans...oh we don't here about that anymore do we? The pubs of South Wales have echoed to their moronic chants. Congratulations for what ????????

Don't forget Hillsboro was there fans fault to

If thousands didn't charge through the gates it wouldn't have happened, if the gate was open by ONE copper or not they would got through

Scum

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm frankly amazed at this nastiness. I'm old enough to remember all those horrible deaths. But this is a football forum and surely it's fair to acknowledge their excellent season whatever your personal premiership bias ( not a problem to me as cardiff only) Jimmy you have so let me down as the voice of sanity

Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:01 pm

Sorry NN to upset you my experience is of fans who are generally incapable of seeing football through anything other than a red prism.Having experienced first hand at football and in pubs the mentality of these fans I cannot find otherwise.They had a reputation for storming gates well before Hillsborough, to abdicate any responsibility for their actions on the day is not credible.
They murdered Italians and all that is forgotten. The 96 dead is awful,but what needs to be asked as fans is we have all been in grounds where we have been lifted off our feet in the "good old days" a crush is terrifying.I was at the Real Madrid game as a nine year old and two men picked me up thank goodness.Too many pushing and no responsibility! Recent years have taught me not to argue with the army of Reds who quite frankly are incapable of rational thought,screaming at the referees, running around starting arguments questioning every decision.I watched the Liverpool Real Madrid final in a large pub when Bale scored the abuse he received was incredible and these are so called Welshmen.When a club has to condemn their own fans as we saw this week it only shows what a large chunk of them are. So NN apologies I can only contribute what I have experienced over 50 years.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:39 pm

OK fair play. I always respect your views

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:58 pm

FootballWithBrownie wrote:Congratulations to Liverpool even if you aren’t a Liverpool fan they absolutely deserved it:
https://youtu.be/h1BS0pNvf2Y

f**k Liverpool
f**k Arsenal
and f**k whatever other plastic clubs you semi support.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Delete these congratulations posts FFS.

NOT INTERESTED