" NEIL WARNOCK & MALKY MACKAY "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Neil Warnock gets results, saves clubs, promotes clubs and was worshipped by everyone here, so many to faced fans turn on Neil Warnock & Malky Mackay just because Tan & Co get the local media to stir up on them both.

A fact both our most Successful managers for at least 50 years and def in my 48 years of following Cardiff City.

Both took over Cardiff City teams which were struggling badly and went on to take Cardiff City to the Premier League.

Yet for some reason the same old fans turn on them both, the local media dictated to as I know that for a fact and then bang certain sections of our fans turn on two great Cardiff City managers, funny that.

On Facebook 95% of fans to this day still think the world of them both, but for some reason there are more fans who slate them, blame them for our terrible finances etc, very weird as sometimes is it duplicate names etc or even some staff asked to do this, hmmmmm?

So yes, I feel these both managers deserve a lot of praise :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Just take a minute and think why is suddenly all the blame of our debts always blamed on managers or anyone else the media are told to blame.

Then fans slated their football, but it got the results needed and NO one moaned when we were going up.

MALKY MACKAY & NEIL WARNOCK FOR A FACT ARE TWO OF THE MOST VERY SUCCESSFUL CARDIFF CITY MANAGERS OF ALL TIME & WHAT THEY BOTH ACHIEVED IS ALL THEIR IN BLACK & WHITE :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215754 :thumbright:
Attachments
TELEMMGLPICT000162477910_trans++gO5NKsQ-9jFRVKVcTxVx99yTSZIY4rcA9eDwYFkLNlA.jpeg
TELEMMGLPICT000162477910_trans++gO5NKsQ-9jFRVKVcTxVx99yTSZIY4rcA9eDwYFkLNlA.jpeg (395.89 KiB) Viewed 6760 times
TELEMMGLPICT000162477910_trans++gO5NKsQ-9jFRVKVcTxVx99yTSZIY4rcA9eDwYFkLNlA.jpeg
TELEMMGLPICT000162477910_trans++gO5NKsQ-9jFRVKVcTxVx99yTSZIY4rcA9eDwYFkLNlA.jpeg (395.89 KiB) Viewed 6760 times
cardiff-city-fc-victory-parade-to-celebrate-winning-the-npower-championship-E31DC4.jpg
cardiff-city-fc-victory-parade-to-celebrate-winning-the-npower-championship-E31DC4.jpg (139.08 KiB) Viewed 6766 times
yq-cc-07.jpg
yq-cc-07.jpg (88.27 KiB) Viewed 6766 times
malk.jpg
malk.jpg (58.46 KiB) Viewed 6767 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " NEIL WARNOCK & MALKY MACKAY "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Neil Warnock is a good football manager, but not so much a good person.

Malky Mackay did a good job with us but failed in all jobs after that. He's also a racist, sexist and homophobe - that's also there in black and white.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:31 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Neil Warnock is a good football manager, but not so much a good person.

Malky Mackay did a good job with us but failed in all jobs after that. He's also a racist, sexist and homophobe - that's also there in black and white.

A proven , racist, sexist and homophobe Ned??

Found guilty of anything?

Warnock not a good person, please explain?

Were they successful managers at Cardiff City yes or no?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215754

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Neil Warnock is a good football manager, but not so much a good person.

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=215754

All I would say about Warnock, is there are agents who would have celebrated that he's found a new club so they can make a lot more money.

The evidence against Mackay is clear. This wasn't a naive young person saying the things he said, but a grown man who should know better - amazed that he's getting a new club.

As I said, both did a good job for us, I can't deny that they were good football managers for us. Although like I say, Mackay failed badly at Wigan.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Both very successful managers for a time but both ended up losing the squads at the end and players stopped playing for both of them

Warnock had his time and he made the decision to go early

Mackay was on a slippery slope results wise and brought about his own downfall regarding the text messages and emails scandal.

I can't really remember fans turning on either of them though other than the usual disagreeing with lineups and substitutions
thomasblue

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Just to add to that , both spent a lot of money after promotion and when that was given to them they both failed miserably

They both done fantastic with low budgets which shows they are probably lower league managers in reality and not suited to the premier league
thomasblue

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=215754

All I would say about Warnock, is there are agents who would have celebrated that he's found a new club so they can make a lot more money.

The evidence against Mackay is clear. This wasn't a naive young person saying the things he said, but a grown man who should know better - amazed that he's getting a new club.

As I said, both did a good job for us, I can't deny that they were good football managers for us. Although like I say, Mackay failed badly at Wigan.

Ned,

Everyone still wants Warnock as their manager at their clubs and his record is up there with the best, so there must be many who still Like him :thumbright:
I certainly do :thumbright:

Malky Mackay, Convicted of anything ?
As to Wigan, Tan was actually hounding Malky like mad there and really getting to him.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 pm

thomasblue wrote:They both done fantastic with low budgets which shows they are probably lower league managers in reality and not suited to the premier league

Blowing premier league budgets is something you could level at quite a few.
Sneggyblubird

Postby theclaw » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:50 pm

First of all strange post at this particular time or have I missed something.

Both managers did very well in their first two seasons and true fans will always remember those great times.Malky unfortunately got in to a fight with the owner and there was only one way that was going while I think Warnock’s football just about did it’s course and the great man could see this and jumped ship.

Like I said first of all strange timings there’s good things happening on the field right now.
theclaw

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:50 pm

thomasblue wrote:Both very successful managers for a time but both ended up losing the squads at the end and players stopped playing for both of them

Mackay was on a slippery slope results wise and brought about his own downfall regarding the text messages and emails scandal.

I can't really remember fans turning on either of them though other than the usual disagreeing with lineups and substitutions

At the grounds thankfully they never did Thomas :thumbright:

On forums yes, slating them and listen to the pathetic local media, already an example on here already .

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
thomasblue wrote:They both done fantastic with low budgets which shows they are probably lower league managers in reality and not suited to the premier league

Blowing premier league budgets is something you could level at quite a few.

Yep there are multiple examples but both of these are on the list
thomasblue

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm

thomasblue wrote:Both very successful managers for a time but both ended up losing the squads at the end and players stopped playing for both of them

I'm not sure Malky lost the squad, so much as the squad let the off-field stuff give them an excuse to lay down tools somewhat

My honest belief is that Malky would have kept us up, if only he hadn't been the orchestrator of his own downfall

He may not have been charged but he did offer a full and unreserved apology for his actions and the 'luvvies' on BBC's Match of the Day soon dropped him like a stone after initially rallying around their hard done by mate

Having said that, the OP is bang on the money when he says he (Malky) and Neil Warnock are the two most successful managers in most of our times :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

On forums yes, slating them and listen to the pathetic local media, already an example on here already .

To be fair fans will never be 100% behind a manager. Claudio Ranieri won leicested the premier league and the fans turned against him within 6 months. If a manager gets 90% behind him he is doing well.

Harris started with about 10% but has won over a large majority now. That will change if we fail to make the play offs from this position and people will call for his job.

That's just football
thomasblue

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:59 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

To be fair fans will never be 100% behind a manager. Claudio Ranieri won leicested the premier league and the fans turned against him within 6 months. If a manager gets 90% behind him he is doing well.

Harris started with about 10% but has won over a large majority now. That will change if we fail to make the play offs from this position and people will call for his job.

That's just football

I am honest about this I was Def not wanting Neil Harris, but so far I am
More than happy to say really proving me wrong :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I agree you will never get 100% backing, but what hurts to see that some will then blame these managers for our awful financial situation without facts and just local media shite.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RageJon » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Warnock's a great club saver when fight against the odds

His record speaks for its self he gets clubs out of the shit or even promoted but he struggles to keep it that way unfortunately !! Life spam on clubs are usually a few seasons max. He left at the right time I think personally

Malky

Was given a decent amount of money he got us promoted but there was something lacking.. he took his problems publicly and I think that was a bad move.

I think malky was sacked at the right time but also for the wrong reason. To many weather days and the storm was never going to clear
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215754

strange what you say about Warnock when all the ex chairmen he has worked for say no such thing....your not mixing him up with alex back pocket furgusomething ?
or was it he voted leave.. :laughing5:
skidemin

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Bang on the button Annis. Those slating them saying they weren’t nice people ? Well sorry did they know them both personally ? Listening to other people and rumour.
Nuclearblue

Postby stickywicket » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:47 pm

City had finished 4tb in the league when Malky took over. Hardly struggling.
I don't believe Malky was racist.
He done a great job for us.
He's only 48 now. I hope he gets his managerial career up and running again.
As for Warnock. He's a legend.
Neither Malky or Warnock got a, decent budget. Not by Premier league standards.
stickywicket

Postby Foghorn65 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Absolutely both gents our most successful managers of recent times
Foghorn65

Postby llantrisantblue1927 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 pm

[quote][/quote]Neil Warnock gets results, saves clubs, promotes clubs and was worshipped by everyone here, so many to faced fans turn on Neil Warnock & Malky Mackay just because Tan & Co get the local media to stir up on them both.

What is the point of this. If people have changed their opinions on Warnock and McKay I think they are capable of making up their own minds on this. I have not seen Tan slating Warnock in the media. As for Malky if he did send racist texts about the owners nationality he deserved everything he got. Any owner would do the same, forever blue if you were the owner of a football club and the manager made fun of your nationality would you just stand back and take it. I know I bloody wouldn't, regardless of how good a job he was doing he would be gone.
llantrisantblue1927

Postby Crayfish » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:57 pm

I think there was general agreement that Neil left at the right time. Possibly nearly all managers have a sell by date and most people thought Neil Warnock had reached it. I suspect we would not have made the playoffs if he had stayed in charge and Harris has done a better job.

One of the good things about Neil Warnock is he knows when it's time to go and the timing of his leaving was right.
Crayfish

Postby RV Casual » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:01 pm

Tbh, unless you can back it up with some hard evidence you need to wind your neck in with this 'Warnock is not a good person' shit.

Its insulting at best, defamatory at worst.

If you don't like him fair enough, I thought it was time for him to go but you keep saying he's not a nice person?

Based on what, speak up or shut up.
RV Casual

Postby Bonner » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Don’t think many turned against Neil, not at all, timing was right for him to go as I think it had got a bit stale.Still think he did a great job.
Milky good first season, then went on to waste millions, not my kind of bloke,
Bonner

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:16 pm

If Harris takes us up in his first season he will have done better than Malky and Warnock!
Pity we didn’t appoint Sean Dyche as our manager. He’s achieved much more than any of our Managers with Burnley on a much lower budget! I know Malky wanted him to come to Cardiff as his assistant!
HarriRhys22

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:44 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:If Harris takes us up in his first season he will have done better than Malky and Warnock!
Pity we didn’t appoint Sean Dyche as our manager. He’s achieved much more than any of our Managers with Burnley on a much lower budget! I know Malky wanted him to come to Cardiff as his assistant!

Warnock a legend took over a terrible team and took them up. Middlesbrough will be pushing next year.

Malky never liked him horrible person even before he can to us. Took up a team that should have gone up with the talent at his disposal. This is just my opinion which is probably biased but if karma real he’s now reaping his just deserts.
Bigmarkw

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:09 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:If Harris takes us up in his first season he will have done better than Malky and Warnock!

Warnock a legend took over a terrible team and took them up. Middlesbrough will be pushing next year.

Malky never liked him horrible person even before he can to us. Took up a team that should have gone up with the talent at his disposal. This is just my opinion which is probably biased but if karma real he’s now reaping his just deserts.

only once since this division has been 24 teams has anyone managed to take on a team on 8 points or less after 11 games and done better than NW did in terms of points or league position...Howard Wilkinson at Leeds 1988/89..got then up to 10th..so promotion in his first year although not impossible certainly wasn't realistic... I don't think he got nearly enough credit for just how good that was...
skidemin

Postby nubbsy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:06 pm

He made a joke about asian people eating dogs ffs... get over it.
nubbsy

Postby philrogers » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:30 pm

its impossible to deny that both managers got Cardiff City into the Premier League.

Thats a huge achievement. Did they buy wisely once we were promoted - not really. Was it a great experience playing the big clubs at the Cardiff City Stadium - oh yes.

Should we hold them both in high esteem - of course we should! They were not perfect but then nobody is. They made mistakes but they also got a lot right.
philrogers

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:42 pm

philrogers wrote:its impossible to deny that both managers got Cardiff City into the Premier League.

Thats a huge achievement. Did they buy wisely once we were promoted - not really. Was it a great experience playing the big clubs at the Cardiff City Stadium - oh yes.

Should we hold them both in high esteem - of course we should! They were not perfect but then nobody is. They made mistakes but they also got a lot right.

I thought we had half a chance of staying up the first time
last year we bought a few championship players and loaned 3 players that have made a total of 3 prem apps this year { all from the bench } it just wasn't enough , tbh did better than I along with the bookies thought we might.
have a feeling that should we get lucky and go up.. nxt season will start off as another free hit season but end up with people disillusioned that a miracle hadn't been performed..
skidemin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:08 am

United permitted to speak to Mackay

Dundee United want ex-Cardiff City and Wigan Athletic boss Malky Mackay as their new manager.

United are looking to replace Robbie Neilson who left for Hearts last week.

And a report from the BBC claims Mackay United have been given permission to speak to Mackay about becoming their new head coach.

The Scot has not managed a club since leaving the Latics in 2015, following a hugely-successful stint in the Welsh capital which saw him take the Bluebirds to the Premier League.

He has since been involved with the Scottish national team, currently serving as their performance director.
Attachments
A8A92BD4-5CB7-4530-88C5-89E6CED4F366.jpeg
A8A92BD4-5CB7-4530-88C5-89E6CED4F366.jpeg (74 KiB) Viewed 4526 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Next

Return to General Chat