“ BLM UK “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ BLM UK “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:46 pm

I watched Piers Morgan’s morning tv even though I can’t stand him ( can’t help but watch it :lol: ) , but this morning it came out on tv that BLM UK seem to be not what many thought.

All said by Piers Morgan and his guests:

They want rid of the police in UK .

They are using their name to get involved with politics in Israel.

Their twitter account is very racist.

Their political aims are to defund the police, get rid of capitalism , lawlessness, are for anarchy, very extreme elements in BLM UK.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ BLM UK “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ BLM UK “

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Yes, this information is readily available on their website. They also want to abolish the family.

If you read their political beliefs or ideology, they actually aim for the same thing as extreme left wing parties. Which makes me wonder if they are just using black lives as the vehicle to push their agenda. When Black Lives become less relevant, they will use something else.
You see similar things in the climate change movement. Where the policies in the background, which arent so public, are very similar to Communism.

However, it is difficult to engage in these conversations because the thought police will try and ridicule you, call you a racist and/or cancel you. I reccommened people take time to watch this video by a man called Yuri Besmenov from the 1980's. It was a warning, and it seems very accurate watching it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok
JasonFowler1991

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:25 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:Yes, this information is readily available on their website. They also want to abolish the family.

If you read their political beliefs or ideology, they actually aim for the same thing as extreme left wing parties. Which makes me wonder if they are just using black lives as the vehicle to push their agenda. When Black Lives become less relevant, they will use something else.
You see similar things in the climate change movement. Where the policies in the background, which arent so public, are very similar to Communism.

However, it is difficult to engage in these conversations because the thought police will try and ridicule you, call you a racist and/or cancel you. I reccommened people take time to watch this video by a man called Yuri Besmenov from the 1980's. It was a warning, and it seems very accurate watching it now.

One of the co-founders of BLM has claimed in another video that BLM has been hijacked by the people you describe above. The Trusth is coming out.
Bakedalasker

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:38 pm

As you know I have said this all along Annis they are Marxist Anarchist group that are linked to the open foundation. They are far left and it’s because they are far left people are not so worried but they are just as if not a lot more dangerous than the real Far Right. Not those that are shouted down because we have different views. This is what has been bought into football people need to wake the f**k up.
Nuclearblue

Postby Jock » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:49 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:Yes, this information is readily available on their website. They also want to abolish the family.

Yet the BBC, Ch4, Sky or ITV have never called them extremists, how far Left do they have to be before these clowns call them Far/Extreme/Hard Left. A football fan or a veteran turn up to protect the Cenotaph and immediately they’re branded Far Right.
Jock

Postby Foghorn65 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:00 pm

North of £1 million in donations since last few weeks :(
Foghorn65

Postby skidemin » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:North of £1 million in donations since last few weeks :(

over 20 various crowd funders....and no info on who is running them or where the money will be spent...

roll up suckers
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I watched Piers Morgan’s morning tv even though I can’t stand him ( can’t help but watch it :lol: ) , but this morning it came out on tv that BLM UK seen to be not what many thought.

Their political aims are to defund the police, get rid of capitalism , lawlessness, are for anarchy, very extreme elements in BLM UK.

everything said on there this morning has been said on here many times a month ago..
yet loud mouth along with his researchers and clearly dim witted son have found out today ?
skidemin

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Jock wrote:

Yet the BBC, Ch4, Sky or ITV have never called them extremists, how far Left do they have to be before these clowns call them Far/Extreme/Hard Left. A football fan or a veteran turn up to protect the Cenotaph and immediately they’re branded Far Right.

Because those that fund BLM And Antifa are funded by those that also fund the news channels etc. Just follow the money it’s simple
Nuclearblue

Postby epping blue » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:43 pm

Excuse my ignorance but when you say abolish the family, do actually mean the family or the royal family. Do they think its only fair that we 're all brought up with absent fathers.
epping blue

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Watch the Interview with Mike Graham and Gary Mcfarlane.. its hilarious to think anyone believes in such a dimwit.
rumpo kid

Postby Citysince72 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Watch the Interview with Mike Graham and Gary Mcfarlane.. its hilarious to think anyone believes in such a dimwit.

I laughed at how ignorant, thick & arrogant that Mcfarlane was

Piers Morgan is nothing but a 2 faced hypocritical cxnt
Citysince72

Postby Citysince72 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:04 pm

When Morgan ganged up on Farage with 3 other idiots

They condemned Farage

And tried to undermine what Farage said

Farage tried telling the pompous prick what BLM was really about

but he and his 3 little rats wouldn't have it.

I'd happily stick the head on him and Gary "I'm a ponce" lineker
Citysince72

Postby Foghorn65 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:05 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Watch the Interview with Mike Graham and Gary Mcfarlane.. its hilarious to think anyone believes in such a dimwit.

He does have enough room for 2 faces on his fat ugly bonce

:)
Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

Hes a despicable piece of work :D
Citysince72

Postby Foghorn65 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:10 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Foghorn65 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

True, but he's mainly a cxnt.
Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:11 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Foghorn65 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

True, but he's mainly a cxnt.

Very true sir :occasion5:
Citysince72

Postby skidemin » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:17 pm

Citysince72 wrote:When Morgan ganged up on Farage with 3 other idiots

They condemned Farage

much the same when Rudy Giuliani was on , not that his shouting and bullying worked so well with Rudy but never the less all mouth and trousers still wasn't having any of they are not what they seem which was Giulianis take on BLM....
skidemin

Postby Foghorn65 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Guiliani showed him up for the quarter wit he is
Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:23 pm

skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:When Morgan ganged up on Farage with 3 other idiots

They condemned Farage

much the same when Rudy Giuliani was on , not that his shouting and bullying worked so well with Rudy but never the less all mouth and trousers still wasn't having any of they are not what they seem which was Giulianis take on BLM....

I thought Rudi made him look a right tool

Which is exactly what he is

People seeing through him now

Hes a pompous prick
Citysince72

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:32 am

Antifa and BLM want to defund the police.Its interesting that Sadiq khan has announced this week that the police budget is to be cut by 110 million.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby JulesK » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:04 am

Annis, interesting to see yet again on the BLM subject your thread gets derailed !! The cynic in me would think that some don't want others to read facts :thumbup:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:I watched Piers Morgan’s morning tv even though I can’t stand him ( can’t help but watch it :lol: ) , but this morning it came out on tv that BLM UK seem to be not what many thought.

Just a bunch of loons jumping on the blm to push there anti capitalist agenda most of my black and mixed race friends have seen through blm ,its putting race relations back years ,leave that race politics over in the USA Britain doesn't need that shite
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:Antifa and BLM want to defund the police.Its interesting that Sadiq khan has announced this week that the police budget is to be cut by 110 million.

I've said many times Prick Khan is a wrong un

Wouldn't surprise me if he has quite a bit to do with BLM
Citysince72

Return to General Chat