BREAKING: “ NEIL HARRIS A DISGRACE/FUMING “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:39 pm

BREAKING: Neil Harris says Albert Adomah is set to return to Nottingham Forest. Charlton will be his last game.

Brands EFL a 'disgrace' over their handling of loan contracts.

"I couldn’t be more fuming," he said about the EFL.

"I spoke to Nottingham Forrest myself to understand their thinking and took their reasons on board. Ultimately, they want to be promoted. I understand their club perspective, but I can’t understand at all how the EFL have got themselves into this situation and let it develop.“

"It is a complete lack of leadership and ownership, a complete lack of guidance from them. It is a disgrace. I couldn’t be more fuming with anybody as I am with the EFL at the moment."

As after tonight’s game v Charlton, Nottingham Forest have recalled Adomah , even though he himself has told them he wants to remain at Cardiff till this season finishes.
Attachments
4A12E2F0-B8F1-403D-B068-0D9E07DC146D.jpeg
4A12E2F0-B8F1-403D-B068-0D9E07DC146D.jpeg (143.74 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BREAKING: “ NEIL HARRIS A DISGRACE/FUMING “

Postby BLUE54 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:23 pm

I know it's been said before Neil, but welcome to Cardiff City!! (ps, we still have to play Derby yet!!) :lol:
BLUE54

Postby BLUE54 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Is that snow in the air.
BLUE54

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:39 pm

I don't quite understand how NH believes that the EFL can force Nott'm Forest to extend Adomah's loan deal. Adomah registration is held by Forest not the EFL and NF also hold a watertight loan contract with us which says the loan ends on the 30th June.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:06 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't quite understand how NH believes that the EFL can force Nott'm Forest to extend Adomah's loan deal. Adomah registration is held by Forest not the EFL and NF also hold a watertight loan contract with us which says the loan ends on the 30th June.

There is a sort of gentlemans agreement to extend loan players contracts until end season so to avoid this problem? Fifa asked clubs to show flexibility for loan players knowing this scenario would happen! obviously forest didn't see the memo... not sure if been any other issues regarding loans other than players refusing to play behond end of their contract ..
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat