“ Lockdown? “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Lockdown? “

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:04 am

The problem with these pretend lockdown in the UK , which from day one were more like party lockdowns.

Leicester being asked to kindly lockdown, every entrance to the City of Leicester or the outskirts should be closed and in and out only for essentials or emergency etc.

Easily done :thumbright:

If Barcelona and Madrid can do it etc a small place like Leicester can, Come on Dithering Boris, you clown.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ Lockdown? “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Lockdown? “

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:The problem with these pretend lockdown in the UK , which from day one were more like party lockdowns.

Leicester being asked to kindly lockdown, every entrance to the City of Leicester or the outskirts should be closed and in and out only for essentials or emergency etc.

Easily down .

If Barcelona and Madrid can do it etc a small place like Leicester can, Come on Dithering Boris, you clown.

All roads should be blocked apart from one which leads to a beauty spot in case anyone wants to test their eyesight obviously.
CCFCJosh75

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:50 am

And no money wasted on investigation into why Leicester

Huge Asian population there

And the muslims still been congregating for there silly meetings where they pray

East to a cloud 76 times a day

Call me what you want,

But why is Covid attacking the black & Asian ?

It's not rocket science, they dont give a toss and not adhering to lockdown rules

Or the virus, but

Mohamed will save them
Citysince72

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The problem with these pretend lockdown in the UK , which from day one were more like party lockdowns.

Easily down .

All roads should be blocked apart from one which leads to a beauty spot in case anyone wants to test their eyesight obviously.

It’s really simple just block all roads out and in :thumbright:
Red lines
Attachments
51F9D626-C6B1-4913-9776-A667858669C8.jpeg
51F9D626-C6B1-4913-9776-A667858669C8.jpeg (239.68 KiB) Viewed 3223 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 pm

Just been reported on BBC people will just drive to
Other town’s, pathetic

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Foghorn65 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Let's build a wall
Foghorn65

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Let's build a wall

did u sort out your emoji problems
skidemin

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:25 pm

I wonder if London after BLM stupidity
Bournemouth after the hordes sunbathing there
And Liverpool

Will in the next week or 2 have a huge spike and

Be put back on lockdown
Citysince72

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:26 pm

BBC

Just said its the Asian /Ethnic areas that is where the virus is high in Leicester

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:42 pm

I've said it many times

The Muslim community have still been gathering

At mosques/parks for there prayer nonsense

They dont listen or adhere to the British government

Or way of life
Citysince72

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Police in Leicester were not issued a map of the area affected by the UK's first local lockdown until "well after the announcement", the county's police and crime commissioner has said.

Lord Willy Bach said the information "has now been issued" but law enforcement had "received minimal guidance" on the tighter restrictions.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock announced the lockdown at 21:15 BST on Monday.

Non-essential shops have shut and schools will be closed to most pupils.
However, Lord Bach said: "Amazingly we were not even provided with a map of the area until well after the announcement.

"That has now been issued, but, unfortunately, we received minimal guidance regarding practical implementation at the time the measures were imposed.

"I have a great deal of sympathy with the agencies charged with delivery. They needed clarity from the start, and I am astonished that it is being drip-fed as the day progresses."

The tightening of restrictions in Leicester will last for at least two weeks and apply to the city centre and a number of suburbs.

Mr Hancock said the measures would be enforced by police "in some cases"
TopCat CCFC

Postby Foghorn65 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:13 pm

skidemin wrote:
Foghorn65 wrote:Let's build a wall

did u sort out your emoji problems

No mate
Foghorn65

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 pm

Lockdown Leicester :idea:
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 pm

Sorry Annis, but that is doing a massive injustice to all of the vast majority, who at the beginning did what was asked of us!! We only had the police to fall back on,unlike spain,who have guarda civil to help enforce the strict measures in place there,which still didn't stop over 800,000 fines being issued for breaking curfew/quarantine/lockdown rules.you yourself admitted that the rules here were confusing to the public,and even worse the police! Using the wording "pretend" and "party" in reference to the people who have abided to the rules (however soft and misleading) is slightly offensive imo.I can't speak for others,but as I have a mother who is at the top of the risk category, I have done exactly as asked,as has she,but we would hardly describe the lockdown as pretend,or a party!! In fact the bloody opposite.I don't believe all about covid,but respect my mother enough to toe the line so to speak.the plain and simple fact is this government has been piss week since week one of this virus outbreak,letting late sporting events take place,not locking down hard enough,not following the scientific evidence (well not any more!) Testing,track & trace,the list is f@cking endless,least of all those poor folk and staff in the care homes.whilst I am in no way saying there were not any flouting of the lockdown rules,but until of late with the protests /marches,in the main,the majority of people that I know (excluding some of my"neighbours" who thought VE day was ok to break the rules they themselves had been obeying strictly until then! )have done marvellous in keeping to the guidelines in place.In truth leicester could be "locked in" but who would enforce it? We have seen,the police themselves are confused as to what they can and can't do! Although I see yesterday prank cocktail has said they "could" make it law,IF they have to,but would PREFER not to,ffs that says it all to me. :banghead: :old: : :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:04 am

bluesince62 wrote:

Sorry Annis, but that is doing a massive injustice to all of the vast majority, who at the beginning did what was asked of us!! We only had the police to fall back on,unlike spain,who have guarda civil to help enforce the strict measures in place there,which still didn't stop over 800,000 fines being issued for breaking curfew/quarantine/lockdown rules.you yourself admitted that the rules here were confusing to the public,and even worse the police! Using the wording "pretend" and "party" in reference to the people who have abided to the rules (however soft and misleading) is slightly offensive imo.I can't speak for others,but as I have a mother who is at the top of the risk category, I have done exactly as asked,as has she,but we would hardly describe the lockdown as pretend,or a party!! In fact the bloody opposite.I don't believe all about covid,but respect my mother enough to toe the line so to speak.the plain and simple fact is this government has been piss week since week one of this virus outbreak,letting late sporting events take place,not locking down hard enough,not following the scientific evidence (well not any more!) Testing,track & trace,the list is f@cking endless,least of all those poor folk and staff in the care homes.whilst I am in no way saying there were not any flouting of the lockdown rules,but until of late with the protests /marches,in the main,the majority of people that I know (excluding some of my"neighbours" who thought VE day was ok to break the rules they themselves had been obeying strictly until then! )have done marvellous in keeping to the guidelines in place.In truth leicester could be "locked in" but who would enforce it? We have seen,the police themselves are confused as to what they can and can't do! Although I see yesterday prank cocktail has said they "could" make it law,IF they have to,but would PREFER not to,ffs that says it all to me. :banghead: :old: : :bluebird:

says it all to me too.... we have a government that rules by the will of the people. not a dictatorship...thank god...
skidemin

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:BBC

Just said its the Asian /Ethnic areas that is where the virus is high in Leicester

Yes and they say they are still running sweatshops there where the people have worked right through with no distancing, and then going back to multi-generational households, no unions as it's back street work often for low pay and few questions asked.
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:22 am

Citysince72 wrote:I've said it many times

Or way of life

It's definitely added to the problem in the UK, London, West Midlands and Leicester all worst affected areas.
Bluebina

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:BBC

Yes and they say they are still running sweatshops there where the people have worked right through with no distancing, and then going back to multi-generational households, no unions as it's back street work often for low pay and few questions asked.

Exactly

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Or way of life

It's definitely added to the problem in the UK, London, West Midlands and Leicester all worst affected areas.

Bradford and Oldham could be the next lockdowns, they said on politics live, this virus is far from over!
Bluebina

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:41 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Or way of life

Bradford and Oldham could be the next lockdowns, they said on politics live, this virus is far from over!

Agree .
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:00 am

All of the above mentioned,have large bame communities, and as we all know,they seem to be disproportionally affected with this virus,so if they have been operating sweatshops as alleged,and have been having large prayer meetings,along with the tens of thousands that have attended rally etc,then it's hardly surprising there is spiking numbers?? Also have seen more than once,numbers of 100+ attending Muslim funerals,one of which an mp attended,you reap what you sow I'm afraid,these last 4 months have been a time of great restraint by the majority of the uk population, if people at greater risk choose to abandon any restraint,regardless of the crisis going on around them,what chance of this virus being beaten is diminished by their selfish actions,and before I'm accused of being racist etc,I'm not,I come from a mixed race family,but certainly wasn't attending ANY mass gathering,for whatever reason! There is a time and a place for these to happen,and I'm afraid now isn't it,for either.If they choose to break lockdown rules,they may pay the ultimate price!! My main concern, is the spread amongst the rest of the people here. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:11 am

Citysince72 wrote:

:lol:

Love it!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Citysince72 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

:lol:

Love it!

I remember once when we were playing in Blackpool.

I was walking along a bridge to get to the correct platform in Manchester Piccadilly.

All of a sudden we all stop, I'm there thinking wtf is going on

Some Muslim chap had the call to prayer, got his little rug out and was praying to the sky

While we all had to wait.

If I could have got near him him and his carpet would have been flying east to meet "I was just a normal man Mohamed"

Missed the train to, but this was Friday, game was Saturday so all good.
Citysince72

Postby Citysince72 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:58 am

bluesince62 wrote:All of the above mentioned,have large bame communities, and as we all know,they seem to be disproportionally affected with this virus,so if they have been operating sweatshops as alleged,and have been having large prayer meetings,along with the tens of thousands that have attended rally etc,then it's hardly surprising there is spiking numbers?? Also have seen more than once,numbers of 100+ attending Muslim funerals,one of which an mp attended,you reap what you sow I'm afraid,these last 4 months have been a time of great restraint by the majority of the uk population, if people at greater risk choose to abandon any restraint,regardless of the crisis going on around them,what chance of this virus being beaten is diminished by their selfish actions,and before I'm accused of being racist etc,I'm not,I come from a mixed race family,but certainly wasn't attending ANY mass gathering,for whatever reason! There is a time and a place for these to happen,and I'm afraid now isn't it,for either.If they choose to break lockdown rules,they may pay the ultimate price!! My main concern, is the spread amongst the rest of the people here. :old: :bluebird:

Spot on

This has been my point, we seem to scared to a portion any blame to a Muslim, Asian or black man.

Like you im not racist, never have been. I'm anti Islam as you know.

And I say to everyone im not anti Muslim people, I have Muslim friends. Just don't like the religion.

People don't understand, race & religion are 2 different entities.

Until a while ago, I always associated Asians as white anyway, so can't get my head round all this racist slur on opinions to a religion.

I'm of the opinion, a man should be judged on his character as a human being not on what colour his skin us
Citysince72

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:07 pm

The end of the "stay local" message from 6 July has been confirmed by the first minister

Mark Drakeford also said dealing with the UK government has been "utterly shambolic" over plans to lift quarantine measures for travellers from abroad
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat