Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:You keep asserting as fact that thousands of ticketless drunken fans turned up and charged the gates. Where can I find this information as its not in the outcome of the official inquiry?

the police opened the gates to prevent crushing outside .. wasn't so much a charge as a build up of impatient fans pushing forward.. words are different result the same..
drunk...? that was a lot of fans at games ,still is at away games .. ticketless, nobody will ever know how many, but back then games were rarely all ticket so if an all ticket game came up many would still travel without.. I have myself ,I did in the Spurs v Wolves game I mention earlier { and have gone to games where Cardiff fans were banned } .., bought one on train but would have likely taken my chances at the ground...
the official inquiry obviously did not have anyone own up to being drunk. or own up to not having a ticket...no evidence , no crime ? I think that's what people find annoying mate, I know exactly how ive behaved regarding these things and know how many other fans of all clubs behaved at the time ...apart from Liverpool fans ?
skidemin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Not sure about the relevance of the analogy, but ultimately everyone is entitled to a personal opinion. The problem with social media is that all too often personal opinions start being considered as facts. But as the saying goes, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Something which we as Cardiff fans have been on the wrong end of over the years.

I remember the footage which I seen with my own eyes

And believe me it looked like thousands outside, the police didnt stand a chance

But that footage doesnt get shown much, wonder why

As for investigators report, why it doesnt state thousands of drunk ticketless fans steaming in

Then I dont know, maybe they were drunk to

Maybe the fans calmly walked in and the poor unfortunate 96 all decided to crush themselves to death

You can believe what makes you happy

But in my opion 100% responsibility is with those ticketless and others with tickets charging in.

That caused the death of 96 of there own fans
Citysince72

Postby Fairblue27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 pm

Just a final couple of questions because I doubt people's positions will change on the subject. From what you saw with your own eyes, in the footage how many people did you clearly see and you know they didn't have tickets? And how many of them did you see who were drunk?
Fairblue27

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Just a final couple of questions because I doubt people's positions will change on the subject. From what you saw with your own eyes, in the footage how many people did you clearly see and you know they didn't have tickets? And how many of them did you see who were drunk?

correct positions wont change
Liverpool fans will always see Liverpool as blameless.
everyone else who went to games back then know and accept how it was...
but if you want to believe all the trains and coaches were dry , the pubs in Sheffield closed . and everyone in scam city had tickets..well
skidemin

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Just a final couple of questions because I doubt people's positions will change on the subject. From what you saw with your own eyes, in the footage how many people did you clearly see and you know they didn't have tickets? And how many of them did you see who were drunk?

Are you serious??

I take it you never attended football in the 80/90s

It wasn't all prawn sarnies then

I take it you think these poor fans 96 who got in the game in plenty of time crushed themselves do you ?

I don't need to answer your questions lad, I know what I saw.

Don't tell me them Juventus fans 39 got bored of living to and decided to kick a wall done and crush each other ?

I said and stand by my opinion

Liverpool fans 100% to blame

If they never surged/charged, as last I heard a casual walk never killed and crushed another man

Then the 96 would still be alive
Citysince72

Postby Fairblue27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Yes mate I've been a city season ticket holder since 1976 so been to plenty of games in the 80s.
My point is plenty on here stating facts about Hillsborough which have actually been proven to be lies which were peddled by the police & the press.
It is funny that having experienced the police in the 1980s that you don't seem to think or believe that they could be crooked & corrupt in falsifying evidence. Perhaps our experiences with the police aren't the same. But there are repeated major miscarriages of justice during this period that highlight this to be the case.
Fairblue27

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Yes mate I've been a city season ticket holder since 1976 so been to plenty of games in the 80s.
My point is plenty on here stating facts about Hillsborough which have actually been proven to be lies which were peddled by the police & the press.
It is funny that having experienced the police in the 1980s that you don't seem to think or believe that they could be crooked & corrupt in falsifying evidence. Perhaps our experiences with the police aren't the same. But there are repeated major miscarriages of justice during this period that highlight this to be the case.

I agree the police can be corrupt and known for it

But I stand by the point I made, if Liverpool fans with or without tickets didn't steam in, it would not have happened regardless of the police

Liverpool fans totally at fault for the actions that caused the deaths and il never change my mind on that

Wether the authorties/police got 1 or 2 things wrong with choice of ends for the 2 clubs etc is irrelevant.

You can't police ticketless drunks charging in and ultimately causing the fatalities

Agree to disagree mate
Citysince72

Postby Fairblue27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Yes mate agree to disagree, I'll go with that.
Fairblue27

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Yes mate agree to disagree, I'll go with that.

One thing we can agree on is

No man, woman & child should lose there life at a sporting event.

Horrible, horrible tragedy
Citysince72

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Fairblue27 wrote:Yes mate I've been a city season ticket holder since 1976 so been to plenty of games in the 80s.

regarding Liverpool fans , have things been proven to be lies.. or were they unproven . ?
skidemin

Postby llantrisantblue1927 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:47 pm

[quote][/quote]You keep asserting as fact that thousands of ticketless drunken fans turned up and charged the gates. Where can I find this information as its not in the outcome of the official enquiry.

No it was not in the official enquiry WHY though is beyond me. It was an all ticket game, and there were thousands more in that end than it was designed to hold. Are you trying to tell me that if that end held say 15,000 fans Sheffield Wednesday would have issued 18,000 tickets for that part of the ground. Of course they would not have. They would have known the capacity of that end and issued the number of tickets accordingly.
llantrisantblue1927

Previous

Return to General Chat