Daniel james

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daniel james

Postby piggy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:55 pm

as a full on cardiff supporter I'm talking about this cause I'm a proud welsh.its really hard for me to say this im almost vomiting.but he should of stayed with jacks for 2 more years or gone to Leeds to get more game time.
piggy

Daniel james

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Daniel james

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 pm

He started the season well for Man Utd, and was one of their better players while they were struggling.

But watching them tonight, he hasn't got a chance of getting in their team ahead of their first choice starting players.

Since they signed Bruno Fernandes, a lot of other players have upped their game by a big amount and it doesn't seem that Daniel James has.

Even when he came on, he didn't look up to the pace when he got given the ball in a decent position and made the wrong decision.

He needs a loan to a lower Premier League club to get regular games and I'm not sure United will do that, unless they manage to bring in someone like Jadon Sancho - as is being reported that they want to sign him.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:00 pm

piggy wrote:as a full on cardiff supporter I'm talking about this cause I'm a proud welsh.its really hard for me to say this im almost vomiting.but he should of stayed with jacks for 2 more years or gone to Leeds to get more game time.

do not agree.. he was just as hit and miss down the road. and do not see for the life of me how playing with worse players for 2 years benefits you if you are to be a top player.. he has started 20 odd times up there with top class players how can that be bad
skidemin

Postby Citysince72 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:31 am

If you can't improve your game with the training and structure at one of Europe's top clubs

Then your just not good enough for me.
Citysince72

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:49 am

Citysince72 wrote:If you can't improve your game with the training and structure at one of Europe's top clubs

Then your just not good enough for me.

I think had he been parked up in the reserves the OP would have a point..
skidemin

Return to General Chat