Bielsa

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bielsa

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am

Just read the report on the leeds game,bielsa still hasn't let go of the loss to us :laughing5: "five points we should have easily won" hope he passes on his negativity to those players,would love them in the play offs,they can't get to grips with us,bless em,nahf@ck em :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Bielsa

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bielsa

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:55 am

Old Bielseblub still rattling on.. he’s as meticulous in his moaning as he is in his work.
Leeds decision to sack Warnock has probably cost them hundreds of millions..oh for 3rd place this season.
rumpo kid

Postby BluebirdForever » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:01 am

I still struggle to understand how Pochettino and Guardiola looked up to him and they’re still making documentaries about him. Before he went to Leeds, I’d never heard of him and I still don’t see all the fuss about him.
BluebirdForever

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:15 am

BluebirdForever wrote:I still struggle to understand how Pochettino and Guardiola looked up to him and they’re still making documentaries about him. Before he went to Leeds, I’d never heard of him and I still don’t see all the fuss about him.

Did you know he studied every freekick in Europe plus championship to see how teams defend them! It's his mastermind knowledge of football that other managers look to him for advice...... unfortunately the championship is the most unpredictable league in world football so tactics are very hit miss as hes finding out..
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:57 am

pembroke allan wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:I still struggle to understand how Pochettino and Guardiola looked up to him and they’re still making documentaries about him. Before he went to Leeds, I’d never heard of him and I still don’t see all the fuss about him.

Did you know he studied every freekick in Europe plus championship to see how teams defend them! It's his mastermind knowledge of football that other managers look to him for advice...... unfortunately the championship is the most unpredictable league in world football so tactics are very hit miss as hes finding out..

studying is one thing... understanding another all together...
skidemin

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

I personally love the way his teams play football. High Intensity, High Possession, and attacking based football for 90 mins due to such high fitness levels. He turned a bang average tedious Leeds side that was previously managed by Thomas Christiensen and Paul Heckingbottom, to Automatic title contenders and completely changed the way they played football. So many manages rave about how great he is and plenty of players have said how great of a coach he is to make them better players. I enjoy watching his teams play, I think he's a great manager however it does seem that if his plan A isn't working then he struggles to come up with a plan B to beat sides which has been exposed in the championship.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:50 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Of course he understands why are the worlds top coaches going to him for advice ect ? Italian lessons! :o
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Of course he understands why are the worlds top coaches going to him for advice ect ? Italian lessons! :o

I watched the game against ourselves on sky when that was mentioned in comemtary along with how poor their free kicks were.. :lol: :lol: . and they really were awful ..
got to be honest when they are good they are a joy to watch .
but all the accolades ? against us he had no idea how to change up..same against Luton reserves last night....
and as for last season..waw...last 9 games 10 points , we sacked DJ for getting 18 points in his final 9 games...and at no point dis Warnock only manager 10 points from 9 championship games here....if this blokes name was Mark Bloggs he be sacked about 6 times by now... and what have Italian lessons got to do with it.,.is he a chef too.
skidemin

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I personally love the way his teams play football. High Intensity, High Possession, and attacking based football for 90 mins due to such high fitness levels. He turned a bang average tedious Leeds side that was previously managed by Thomas Christiensen and Paul Heckingbottom, to Automatic title contenders and completely changed the way they played football. So many manages rave about how great he is and plenty of players have said how great of a coach he is to make them better players. I enjoy watching his teams play, I think he's a great manager however it does seem that if his plan A isn't working then he struggles to come up with a plan B to beat sides which has been exposed in the championship.

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. I've heard it said the Leeds players look forward to a match because its easier than training. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Citysince72 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:20 pm

If he is so brilliant

Why doesn't he learn English

Surely going through a translator loses its meaning when speaking to players etc
Citysince72

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Citysince72 wrote:If he is so brilliant

Surely going through a translator loses its meaning when speaking to players etc

too busy watching videos of players he doesn't have available taking free kicks and picking out other players he doesn't have available...
im praying they fck it up but don't think even he can this season... :cry:
skidemin

Postby Citysince72 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:50 pm

skidemin wrote:

too busy watching videos of players he doesn't have available taking free kicks and picking out other players he doesn't have available...

I would love to beat them in the play off final

I think your right though, can't see them messing it up this time sadly.
Citysince72

Postby Sven » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:37 pm

I'd have him here at the drop of a hat...

Read up on him and the guy is a genius in footballing terms; studious, perceptive and able to create a silk purse out of a Sow's ear

Respected by the best managers in the world and (as he should be) a sore loser! :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I would love to beat them in the play off final

I think your right though, can't see them messing it up this time sadly.

well they had a point more than they do know this time last season... so there is always a chance
skidemin

Return to General Chat