Daya

MADDIE - Evidence Destroyed

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MADDIE - Evidence Destroyed

Postby skidemin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:21 pm

nailed it mate..

cant be the parents { not that im suggesting it was } because a woman cleaned a rat infested house... :?

daya of the yard..
skidemin

Postby Mike Strinati » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:40 am

Daya the guy who used to bait every City fan on here and now all of a sudden allowed to post links to his site .
Mike Strinati

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:56 am

Mike Strinati wrote:Daya the guy who used to bait every City fan on here and now all of a sudden allowed to post links to his site .

He is a changed man. I saw him on one knee with his hand over his mouth outside Tottenham FC or was it Millwall?
Bakedalasker

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:15 pm

Daya wrote:https://global247news.com/2020/06/27/maddie-mccann-update-german-suspects-british-neighbour-admits-she-destroyed-any-likely-dna-evidence-linking-him-to-disappearance/

Still blame the parents?

Absolutely yes.
Bigmarkw

Postby thomasblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 pm

I don't believe the parents had anything to do with her going missing but I totally blame them for giving whoever took her the chance by leaving young children alone in a foreign hotel room whilst they go out enjoying themselves.

I would never dream of leaving my kids in that position and for that reason they do need to take a portion of the blame for it happening .
thomasblue

Postby Foghorn65 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Nightmare scenario. Dreadful.

BUT

Who the hell leaves their kids ALONE to go for a meal and a few drinks even though you can see the room.

Not a chance
Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:31 pm

I just dont know on this one

But I'm fairly certain the truth will never be known

Something about the Mcanns doesnt fit with me
Citysince72

Postby Norris ninian » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:38 pm

What a hideous insinuation. These people made a massive mistake that will haunt them every day of their lives. So what do you think? They were in on it? Made money on the appeal money.? Please enlighten us all
Norris ninian

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:46 pm

thomasblue wrote:I don't believe the parents had anything to do with her going missing but I totally blame them for giving whoever took her the chance by leaving young children alone in a foreign hotel room whilst they go out enjoying themselves.

I would never dream of leaving my kids in that position and for that reason they do need to take a portion of the blame for it happening .

Spot on. There’s no way they were involved with her abduction.

I went to Spain and Portugal dozens of times when my two were toddlers and never even thought about leaving them alone. Never even thought of using a foreign babysitter also.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Citysince72 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Norris ninian wrote:What a hideous insinuation. These people made a massive mistake that will haunt them every day of their lives. So what do you think? They were in on it? Made money on the appeal money.? Please enlighten us all

Something is afoot Watson

I just can't put my finger on it
Citysince72

Postby Foghorn65 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:44 am

Absolute nightmare.

Makes me feel physically sick the thought of losing a child.

I think back to the family holidays with my kids and the vigilance bordering on paranoia.

I never wanted to be on the ground floor or more than 2 floors up.

I slept across the patio doors on an inflatable pool Lilo for 2 weeks to ensure no one came into apartment one time as we were on ground floor.

Going out of an evening WITHOUT the kids!? Not even a consideration.
Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:42 am

Foghorn65 wrote:Absolute nightmare.

Makes me feel physically sick the thought of losing a child.

I think back to the family holidays with my kids and the vigilance bordering on paranoia.

I never wanted to be on the ground floor or more than 2 floors up.

I slept across the patio doors on an inflatable pool Lilo for 2 weeks to ensure no one came into apartment one time as we were on ground floor.

Going out of an evening WITHOUT the kids!? Not even a consideration.

Totally understand

It's a parents worst nightmare

I got a 9 year old that goes away with his mum, we are divorced

From the moment he goes on the plane to the moment he lands I'm a bag of nerves

Watching the news for plane crashes, incidents abroad.

Is she watching him in the pool, by the balcony etc

I admire any parent that continues on after the loss of a child

I couldn't, I'm pretty sure of that.
Citysince72

Postby Paul Keevil » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:15 am

thomasblue wrote:I don't believe the parents had anything to do with her going missing but I totally blame them for giving whoever took her the chance by leaving young children alone in a foreign hotel room whilst they go out enjoying themselves.

I totally agree that they had nothing to do with the abduction but more to the point, and rather alarmingly, is that they purposely rented that particular villa prior to the holiday as they knew they would be at the restaurant every night and walking back and for whilst the kids were asleep.

They knew they were going to leave their kids alone even prior to travelling. To me that is reckless
Last edited by Paul Keevil on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a Photographer?

Accredited Champions League, Premiership and FL Photographer
Cover RL, RU, Motorsport etc
Accredited - 2012 Olympic Games
Attend "Celebrity Events" - papping
Weddings & Porfolio Work
Paul Keevil

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:16 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

I went to Spain and Portugal dozens of times when my two were toddlers and never even thought about leaving them alone. Never even thought of using a foreign babysitter also.

I agree fully that the McCann's were not responsible for the abduction of Maddie.

However, as you point out they were reckless in their behaviour in leaving THREE small children alone and giving an opportunity to whoever did take her. Also the behaviour of the group as a whole (they were all Doctors I believe) was reckless as they left their children also alone and after the event were evasive in helping the investigation probably due to possible charges of child neglect in Portugal and damage to their professional reputations.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:54 pm

The portuguese police made them the prime suspects. They did a better investigation than us
ThomasC

Postby skidemin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

I agree fully that the McCann's were not responsible for the abduction of Maddie.

However, as you point out they were reckless in their behaviour in leaving THREE small children alone and giving an opportunity to whoever did take her. Also the behaviour of the group as a whole (they were all Doctors I believe) was reckless as they left their children also alone and after the event were evasive in helping the investigation probably due to possible charges of child neglect in Portugal and damage to their professional reputations.

should be in jail..
a thousand and one things could have happened while they were on expensive bow...
skidemin

Return to General Chat