" Updated odds on who will finish in the top six "

Gambler's Den

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:38 pm

I think Preston, Blackburn and Bristol City are out of it now - so included everyone down to Millwall.

One place is already taken - which will go to one of Leeds, West Brom or Brentford it seems.

Betting odds on who will finish in the top six

Fulham - 1/200

Nottingham Forest - 1/33

Cardiff City - 2/5

Millwall - 5/1

Derby County - 8/1

Swansea City - 8/1

20200705_193748.jpg
20200705_193748.jpg (530.42 KiB) Viewed 10408 times
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Updated odds on who will finish in the top six "

Postby Foghorn65 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:57 pm

Us and Derby. After forest collapse
Foghorn65

Postby DEANO » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:08 pm

Dont rule out the Jack's apart from Leeds eady run in
DEANO

Postby Pencoed » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:13 pm

I think there's only 1 spot left 8/9 points should secure it for us. Outside of the top five very few teams have put a run of 4/5 wins together all season can't see it changing now
Pencoed

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 pm

Pencoed wrote:I think there's only 1 spot left 8/9 points should secure it for us. Outside of the top five very few teams have put a run of 4/5 wins together all season can't see it changing now

I'd say maybe 6 or 7 could do it :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Gonna rule Derby out considering their run in.

Can't see Millwall putting a run together that they'll need either to be honest. Little worried about the Jack's. But a win Tuesday and we will be well in control
paulh_85

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:32 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Gonna rule Derby out considering their run in.

Can't see Millwall putting a run together that they'll need either to be honest. Little worried about the Jack's. But a win Tuesday and we will be well in control

Yes I agree with all of this. If we get 3 points Tuesday there’s one less game for the others to gain the at least 4 points difference that there’ll be by then.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby phildavies » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:55 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me if we ended up 4th TBH. Definetly think we will end up above Fulham if we beat them.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:43 pm

Let's be honest,when Neill Harris was appointed,how many of us,thought we would get to squeaky bum time of the season? I'll be The first to say I wasn't overy enamoured with him being appointed, but did say I would give him time,as he inherited a squad,that in all honesty looked completely drained towards the end of warnocks reign,he has won me over to date for sure,and long may it continue,upon restart of the season,I said we would win 7 and draw the other 2! Well,so far so good :thumbup: if we win midweek game and say derby and swans don't we could maybe only need another win and a draw or two,and we will be in the mix for the lottery of the play offs,I must admit that in my "carling" end of season,I also said weeds would drop to 5th,the jacks sneak in on gd,then we play leeds in semi final,do them (normal service resumes) then meet the jacks in the final,and we do them too,leaving my two least favourite teams in the championship, which will be a new beast altogether I believe next year,especially financial aspect of the game,we can all dream. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Tuggi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:34 am

A long while back, December I think, I placed this as a shot in the dark. Don’t usually bet so the prospect of this coming off has me even more excited at the prospect of us getting up
Attachments
15CFF9DD-5D3C-4751-9AAB-9140E79FED80.png
15CFF9DD-5D3C-4751-9AAB-9140E79FED80.png (275.9 KiB) Viewed 9694 times
Tuggi

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:19 am

Tuggi wrote:A long while back, December I think, I placed this as a shot in the dark. Don’t usually bet so the prospect of this coming off has me even more excited at the prospect of us getting up

good luck :thumbup:
skidemin

Postby Crayfish » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 am

skidemin wrote:
Tuggi wrote:A long while back, December I think, I placed this as a shot in the dark. Don’t usually bet so the prospect of this coming off has me even more excited at the prospect of us getting up

Well done with that bet. I think we will make the playoffs my big worry would be if we face Brentford in the semis. They are playing superb stuff at the moment and I suspect would be too good for us over two legs.We would have a much better chance in a once off final. Important that we try to overtake Forest or Fulham before the end of the season.
Crayfish

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Crayfish wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Well done with that bet. I think we will make the playoffs my big worry would be if we face Brentford in the semis. They are playing superb stuff at the moment and I suspect would be too good for us over two legs.We would have a much better chance in a once off final. Important that we try to overtake Forest or Fulham before the end of the season.

I got 20 quid on us reaching the play offs at 7-2 current cash out is £59
I also did 20 quid on us and WBA to be the top 2 when it was 200-1 , they are not offering me cash back on that though :(
skidemin

Postby Baggie68 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:11 pm

skidemin wrote:
Crayfish wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I also did 20 quid on us and WBA to be the top 2 when it was 200-1 , they are not offering me cash back on that though :(

As an Albion fan, I wish you "pob lwc" with that one! Expecting two or three shocks within the top 6 soon, but sincerely hope you make it.
Baggie68

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:16 pm

Baggie68 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Crayfish wrote:
skidemin wrote:

As an Albion fan, I wish you "pob lwc" with that one! Expecting two or three shocks within the top 6 soon, but sincerely hope you make it.

we got no chance of top 2 now.. at the time I was banking on Leeds being Leeds.. but thanks anyway and good luck in the prem ,hope we join you through the play offs..
skidemin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:06 am

5 games to go = 15 pts on offer :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Return to Gambler's Den