Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:30 am

Fulham fans on LEE TOMLIN

Pure jealousy / Arseholes

Link
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=76520.0

Re: Fulham Fans:

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 am

They call Tomlin a ‘typical championship player. Fat and British’
They need to realise that THEY are still in the championship at the moment.

Re: Fulham Fans: Pure Jealousy

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:Fulham fans on LEE TOMLIN

Pure jealousy / Arseholes

Link
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=76520.0

They'd jump at the chance to sign him. He wouldn't want to go to a smaller club though

;)

Re: Fulham Fans: “ Slag Lee Tomlin “

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:51 am

It's kind of what you'd expect from opposition message boards, probably tame compared to most, they are wrong on both counts of course if they think Harris makes excuses they should see Warnock lol.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:51 am

Err.. we'll go back on when Brentford turn them over(again) in the final...when Timmy, Julian, and the rest of the Famous Five will be slagging off their own Championship players and refusing to buy next seasons clappy toys..

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:14 am

A bit rich for their fans to criticise Sky Sports for praising players, they spent the majority of the game talking about how great Mitrovic is and he wasn't even playing.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:33 am

At least a few of them admitted the foul on Glatzel by Hector could have resulted in a red card when he took him out in the first half with nobody behind him, was the same as the one given to them resulting in their 2nd goal. One or two arrogant hapy clappers mind. Hope Brentford go up cos Fulham might fall foul to FFP

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:14 am

I like the away trips to Fulham. Lovely pubs by the river, good old fashioned ground always a great turnout from the City fans

But, I have to say the happy clapper fans are completely delusional at times. Remember, last promotion campaign when they were all convinced they were going to catch us :roll:

They are basically a little club who want to play with the big boys..with a very rich owner who has bought them success and paid way over the odds for certain players

They should have walked this league with the money spent and players at their disposal. They bottled the automatic promotion and won’t be surprised if they bottle the play offs

Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:52 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:They call Tomlin a ‘typical championship player. Fat and British’

And how pathetic they were last time they went up, at least we gave it a go ffs....

Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:36 pm

I read their forum on a regular basis and find them so damn arrogant and Fulham has to be the most sterile football club in the British game.
No atmosphere, only clappers says it all :bluebird:

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:22 pm

Watch him score a hatrick to shut them all up ;) ;)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:27 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:They call Tomlin a ‘typical championship player. Fat and British’

They also need to realise that they completed failed and got embarrassed last year despite spending hundreds of millions. When they fail again this year to go up they will eventually have to sell a lot of players or face financial fair play consequences. Such a rubbish fan base full of arrogant idiots especially considering they have never won anything and the highest they have ever finished is 7th. Small club that thinks it should be big just because its in a posh area of London.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Seen a clip of one of their fans podcasts after we beat them at the CCS in the Prem. One of their fans couldn’t understand how Fulham had lost “to that rabble!” This tw*t with a posh accent is typical of their fanbase. Arrogant, happy clappers! They ended up rock bottom of the Prem way behind “that rabble” Cardiff!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Not sure why but just don't like this poxy little Lundon club.

Al fayad, Jacko statue. Scott Parker.

Not right

Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i highly doubt any of them are jealous of our club. i always see our fans slate the way they play, etc but lets be honest, they play us off the park. i'd take Cairney over Tomlin any day, Mitrovic over Glaztel,

if i am honest, looking at their team, i'd say Smithies, Morrison, would get into their starting 11, maybe bennett as he would suit their attacking full backs, and maybe bacuna as the ball winning midfielder.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:38 pm

I hope Brentford beat the snobs..
f*cking wankers

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:40 am

bluebird04 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i highly doubt any of them are jealous of our club. i always see our fans slate the way they play, etc but lets be honest, they play us off the park. i'd take Cairney over Tomlin any day, Mitrovic over Glaztel,

if i am honest, looking at their team, i'd say Smithies, Morrison, would get into their starting 11, maybe bennett as he would suit their attacking full backs, and maybe bacuna as the ball winning midfielder.

"BENNETT"no chance,backwards,backwards,backwards-that's Bennett for you!

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 am

sir ninian wrote:
bluebird04 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i highly doubt any of them are jealous of our club. i always see our fans slate the way they play, etc but lets be honest, they play us off the park. i'd take Cairney over Tomlin any day, Mitrovic over Glaztel,

"BENNETT"no chance,backwards,backwards,backwards-that's Bennett for you!

That’s the trouble when you have a full back that’s so completely one footed. Mark his left sided option and he has to go back. Andrew Taylor was another classic example of this.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:47 pm

Fulham are basically a one man team. Looking at Mitrovic's stats, he has scored 26 Championship goals and the difference he has made to Fulham is immense - without his goals they would have had 28 points less and been in the bottom half of the table.

I hope Brentford stuff them and take that smirk off Man At C&A's face. Then somebody comes in with a whopping bid for Mitrovic and finishes them off.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:02 am

Stan_B wrote:Fulham are basically a one man team. Looking at Mitrovic's stats, he has scored 26 Championship goals and the difference he has made to Fulham is immense - without his goals they would have had 28 points less and been in the bottom half of the table.

I hope Brentford stuff them and take that smirk off Man At C&A's face. Then somebody comes in with a whopping bid for Mitrovic and finishes them off.

They will be screwed after next years when they fail to get promoted again. Still have the problem of trying to offload players they signed for Millions on stupid wages when the media and loads on here were bumming them at the start of that prem season. Even though I was proved right in the fact they finished below us that year. I expect Brentford to beat them fairly easily TBH. Also think if Brentford can keep hold of Benrama and Watkins then they have the best chance of staying up out of the three promoted sides.