UPDATED " Brentford into play-off final "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED " Brentford into play-off final "

Postby BluebirdForever » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Swansea showed fight but I must say, aside from when they scored, Swansea didn’t come close to scoring again. The best side won
BluebirdForever

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby HarriRhys22 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:14 pm

As a proud Welshman I find it strange that fellow Welshmen support a little London team of foreign imports rather than our local neighbours! The former Cardiff supporter as done a great job in his first season as their Manager with mainly Academy players and loanees and no money. Is he their new John Toshack another Cardiff boy who did well for the Jacks?
HarriRhys22

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Bog off back to Bala then..
rumpo kid

Postby davids » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:23 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:As a proud Welshman I find it strange that fellow Welshmen support a little London team of foreign imports rather than our local neighbours! The former Cardiff supporter as done a great job in his first season as their Manager with mainly Academy players and loanees and no money. Is he their new John Toshack another Cardiff boy who did well for the Jacks?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you taking the piss?

I've been quite depressed since Monday night but fair play that result tonight has brought a big smile to my face.

Feck 'em - the six fingered sister shagging retards will hopefully start the road back to where they belong in League 2.

Taking their gargoyle faced mong of a manager with them.
davids

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:23 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:As a proud Welshman I find it strange that fellow Welshmen support a little London team of foreign imports rather than our local neighbours! The former Cardiff supporter as done a great job in his first season as their Manager with mainly Academy players and loanees and no money. Is he their new John Toshack another Cardiff boy who did well for the Jacks?

And you think they will be cheering us on tomorrow? You need to join the real world
CF23 Bluebird

Postby Danny Says » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:24 pm

You find it strange. Naive more like.
Danny Says

Postby Logie » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Brentford look pretty good tonight, made Swansea look like an average mid table team. But then again Fulham did that to us as well...
Logie

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:42 pm

Someone had better post a picture of final score so that "he who is never wrong " can see it's "TRUE" and not a refereeing error!
:laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby thomasblue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Someone had better post a picture of final score so that "he who is never wrong " can see it's "TRUE" and not a refereeing error!

It was all down to luck
thomasblue

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Someone had better post a picture of final score so that "he who is never wrong " can see it's "TRUE" and not a refereeing error!

He's such a tool, they were battered it should have been five plus with a full team and the referee helping them out.

They were lucky as feck again tonight, it should have been six!
Bluebina

Re: " Tonight: Brentford v Swansea (second leg) "

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:
FairwaterP wrote:Half time 2-0.

Exactly what they (and we) deserved, and nothing more than I was expecting.

Strange decision to drop the excellent Cabango and play Naughton at center back. Very odd to be so attacking that early on in the game. Some big tactical errors on our part.

Harris is going to make an offer for Cabango is he any good?

He's not bad,according to my nephew ,who was in college with him,big lad for his age too (Cabango)
bluesince62

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:28 pm

Another little JB worm on the forum
nubbsy

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:29 pm

thomasblue wrote:

It was all down to luck

Probably but the luck was they were not beaten by more.. :D
pembroke allan

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:50 am

pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

It was all down to luck

Probably but the luck was they were not beaten by more.. :D

I wonder what his opinion would be on the carbon copy tackle that only got a yellow? Surely it's definitely a red in his eyes or he's proven to be the hypocritical wind up merchant that he is.
jimmy_rat

Postby HarriRhys22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:09 am

nubbsy wrote:

I’ve been a Cardiff City supporter for 62 years but also support the their 3 sides in Wales rather than our English cousins. When you grow up you may get my point,Team Cymru!
HarriRhys22

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:16 am

Sorry but he is gone, look out for other alias's :laughing6:
Igovernor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:20 am

Igovernor wrote:

:laughing5:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:34 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Probably gone to get a degree in football laws so that he can add it to his portfolio of degrees! Or could have gone on a course of how to paint shop photos for next time swans dont get a decision for them by ref! :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:18 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I’ve been a Cardiff City supporter for 62 years but also support the their 3 sides in Wales rather than our English cousins. When you grow up you may get my point,Team Cymru!

Oh for goodness sake.. remove the leek from your arse man, and be free.
rumpo kid

Postby Canton104 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:57 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

You should get one of those half and half team shirts made, not only will it look classy and you’ll be the toast of the stadium.

:roll:
Canton104

Postby Big Hill Blue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:03 pm

Only ever supported one team.

T'is the natural order of things, how it should be.

Cheer on another team??

Unthinkable. Though any opponents of certain teams and countries may get an hurrah
Big Hill Blue

Postby goats » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:33 pm

Igovernor wrote:

When they slip away to league 2 again hopefully he will be gone forever. The worst thing about the unwashed going up would be that fool lording it up on here for the next year or two. With no one of any value to sell, rodon isn’t really worth anything yet, they are in big trouble this summer with no more Sky cash......
goats

Postby nubbsy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Canton104 wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

You should get one of those half and half team shirts made, not only will it look classy and you’ll be the toast of the stadium.

:roll:

Hahahahaha
nubbsy

Postby HarriRhys22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:14 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
HarriRhys22 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Oh for goodness sake.. remove the leek from your arse man, and be free.

Go back over the bridge, little Englander!
HarriRhys22

Postby skidemin » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Probably gone to get a degree in football laws so that he can add it to his portfolio of degrees! Or could have gone on a course of how to paint shop photos for next time swans dont get a decision for them by ref! :mrgreen:

photo shop Allan ?
skidemin

Previous

Return to General Chat