Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Harris

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:14 pm

Harris was fantastic tonight the way he managed the game plan. Let him bring in a couple of his own players He is young hungry and the last 3/4 games the way he’s had us playing I think we will be a force for sure next season.
Season tickets renewed today can’t wait for the season to start.

Re: Harris

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Thing I've learned about the gaffer is that he likes to change it around and seems to embrace the squad mentality.The man has literaly pulled up trees since he came in.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:00 pm

We finally have a manager that has a plan b

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:09 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:We finally have a manager that has a plan b

:thumbup:

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:17 pm

We have a manager who believes in us and instils fight

I love Neil Harris Barmy Army

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 pm

Has done a fantastic job, and is hinting at a top 2 push next season :thumbright:

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:06 pm

:thumbup:

Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:01 am

Bluewolf wrote:We have a manager who believes in us and instils fight

We had plenty of dog (fight) under warnock (until relagation )but he couldn't get anymore from his squad,and upon leaving, saying the squad was good enough for a top 2 finish ;) Harris has the balls to make changes,and at the correctt times,more often than not. Good effort from both Harris and the players,with a couple of decent additional players,I'm excited for the new campaign. :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:24 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:We have a manager who believes in us and instils fight

We had plenty of dog (fight) under warnock (until relagation )but he couldn't get anymore from his squad,and upon leaving, saying the squad was good enough for a top 2 finish ;) Harris has the balls to make changes,and at the correctt times,more often than not. Good effort from both Harris and the players,with a couple of decent additional players,I'm excited for the new campaign. :old: :bluebird:

Warnock wasn't wrong though . We finished 5th and lost a lot of games we should have won. Top 2 was achievable this season if Warnock had gone pre season in my opinion. Looking at how hes gone about this season Harris could well have gatecrashed that top 2 if he had a whole season in charge