Approximately 9 million people die of hunger every year ...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:56 am

Approximately 9 million people die of hunger every year ... the world carry’s on as normal ...
666,000 die of Covid and the world shuts down, people lose their jobs, companies go to the wall, and cancer treatments are delayed !!!
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Approximately 9 million people die of hunger every year

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:27 am

you cant catch starvation by standing next to someone though...
paulh_85

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:30 am

been saying it for months the worlds biggest ever over reaction by a country mile...

and having spent or lost BILLIONS on building hospitals, ordering un used equipment , furlough schemes , grants and crashing the economies they are now stuck with ...to be on the safe side politics... and thats before you even look at the tens ,maybe hundreds of thousands of people in the UK alone who have been handed death sentences through non diagnosis and missing treatments...
yes there are extra deaths but in an average community of 50k where the local undertaker would normally be doing 9 funerals a week he has been doing 10 and the extra one is most likely elderly , ill with a short life expectancy..
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:42 am

paulh_85 wrote:you cant catch starvation by standing next to someone though...

no but you can starve as a direct effect of people unable to donate to charities because they no longer have work...
skidemin

Postby WestCoastBlue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:50 am

660,000 in half a year despite the world being shut down. With how it’s going in USA, Brazil and India I think 2 million deaths by December isn’t outside the realm of possibilities.
So potentially 2 million deaths (that are officially counted) despite the world being shut down.
WestCoastBlue

Postby WestCoastBlue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 am

skidemin wrote:

no but you can starve as a direct effect of people unable to donate to charities because they no longer have work...

Or because of a government that refuses to feed poor children until a footballer pressured them into it...
WestCoastBlue

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:06 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Or because of a government that refuses to feed poor children until a footballer pressured them into it...[/qu

yes im sure the 9 million Annis referred to lived in tower blocks in London :?
skidemin

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:06 pm

Thats not strictly true, but don’t let that get in the way of anything..
rumpo kid

Postby NPCF3 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Approximately 9 million people die of hunger every year ... the world carry’s on as normal ...
666,000 die of Covid and the world shuts down, people lose their jobs, companies go to the wall, and cancer treatments are delayed !!!

Annis you are spot on millions upon millions die of hunger each year. There are many ignored epidemics that carry on year after year, but because it doesn't suit the agenda of the day, nobody bats an eyelid. Our military personnel, and military personnel the world over get pissed on from all sides. Put into illegal wars by government and given no support afterwards. Millions die in illegal wars on the regular.

Aside from that;
200k - 300k children go missing per year in the UK.
800k children go missing per year in the US.
You hear stories of the royals close circles of friends; that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Don't worry about COVID-19, there's a vaccine being prepped with 80% of people reporting negative side effects. But don't worry, Bill Gates who makes 20x per dollar profit on his vaccines, says there will be no negative long-term effects. Nothing to worry about then.

Pardon the pun but Gates is a prick, he grins like a cheshire cat in all of his videos when talking about what is supposedly a terrible situation. This guy had a troubled childhood, even requring counselling for his relationship with his own Mother. He's been supported and been given a leg up by dubious corporate entities from a young age, and was absolutely cut-throat dealing with his rivals... But now he's a lovely, benevolent "philanthropist", who pisses butterflies and sells the world rainbows. :roll:
NPCF3

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:10 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:660,000 in half a year despite the world being shut down. With how it’s going in USA, Brazil and India I think 2 million deaths by December isn’t outside the realm of possibilities.
So potentially 2 million deaths (that are officially counted) despite the world being shut down.

officially..thats a good word.. 15% of that figure died OF Covid..85 % died with but not of Covid..
i have a cold at the moment but if i have a heart attack that kills me i doubt the doctor will have instructions to put cold on my death certificate...
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:11 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Thats not strictly true, but don’t let that get in the way of anything..

what exactly is not true ?
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:14 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:660,000 in half a year despite the world being shut down. With how it’s going in USA, Brazil and India I think 2 million deaths by December isn’t outside the realm of possibilities.

and its not despite...its because...95% of deaths occur during lockdown....keep up you can be outside in fresh air drinking with mates but not indoors its on surfaces its more dangerous....
skidemin

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:25 pm

skidemin wrote:

officially..thats a good word.. 15% of that figure died OF Covid..85 % died with but not of Covid..

Source?
CCFCJosh75

Postby WestCoastBlue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:29 pm

skidemin wrote:

and its not despite...its because...95% of deaths occur during lockdown....keep up you can be outside in fresh air drinking with mates but not indoors its on surfaces its more dangerous....

So if we hadn’t locked down less than 40,000 people would’ve died globally? Lockdown doesn’t make the virus disappear it was to slow the spread and stop health services getting overwhelmed.
As for drinking in parks but not in your home that’s the decisions of the current crop of idiots that occupy parliament
WestCoastBlue

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:29 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Source?

nhs england..iss italy..
ive put the links up loads of times..
skidemin

Postby WestCoastBlue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:33 pm

skidemin wrote:

i have a cold at the moment but if i have a heart attack that kills me i doubt the doctor will have instructions to put cold on my death certificate...

And officially in the period that 40k people died with covid the actual deaths over that 3 month period was 66k higher than it should’ve been compared to previous years. So something new killed an extra 26k people who hadn’t been tested for covid.
WestCoastBlue

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:36 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

So if we hadn’t locked down less than 40,000 people would’ve died globally? Lockdown doesn’t make the virus disappear it was to slow the spread and stop health services getting overwhelmed.
As for drinking in parks but not in your home that’s the decisions of the current crop of idiots that occupy parliament

think what you want, it seems many are happy being scared to death.. but the numbers are all there and have been from the start.... 1.4 million deaths by road traffic accident a year world wide...lets close the roads and ban vehicles eh..
skidemin

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:39 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Source?

nhs england..iss italy..

Once more won't hurt then
CCFCJosh75

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:40 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

And officially in the period that 40k people died with covid the actual deaths over that 3 month period was 66k higher than it should’ve been compared to previous years. So something new killed an extra 26k people who hadn’t been tested for covid.

yes its not a mystery some of the 70 k people a day that would normally be in hospital having treatment had their lives saved by being in hospital ? instead it was empty the beds for covid, all while scarring the hell out of the public who then avoided hospitals like the plague for fear of catching covid...
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:44 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Source?

nhs england..iss italy..

Once more won't hurt then

im sure ive linked this for you before Josh.... but if nobody else has by the time i get back ill search for the links again...
but you must know people with relatives who have had covid stuck on DCs that didnt agree, there have been quite a few on here...
skidemin

Postby WestCoastBlue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:53 pm

skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

think what you want, it seems many are happy being scared to death.. but the numbers are all there and have been from the start.... 1.4 million deaths by road traffic accident a year world wide...lets close the roads and ban vehicles eh..

I’m not thinking what I want, I’m trying to clarify if you think 95% of deaths were directly caused by lockdown and not the virus?
WestCoastBlue

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Annis: Cancer, Heart disease, suicides, normal Flu, death during child berth, all have far more deaths than Covid. And even that figure you have given of Covid deaths has been bought into question as being grossly over estimated.
So with a death rate of 0.0025% to those that catch this can that really justify the collapse of of economy’s all over the world ?
And the deaths of many who can’t access there own doctors and I bet you the death rate because of this is higher than Covid.
Thing is the Governments around the world have done a very good job of scaring the shit out of the vast majority of people.
Nuclearblue

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis: Cancer, Heart disease, suicides, normal Flu, death during child berth, all have far more deaths than Covid. And even that figure you have given of Covid deaths has been bought into question as being grossly over estimated.
So with a death rate of 0.0025% to those that catch this can that really justify the collapse of of economy’s all over the world ?
And the deaths of many who can’t access there own doctors and I bet you the death rate because of this is higher than Covid.
Thing is the Governments around the world have done a very good job of scaring the shit out of the vast majority of people.

How is the death rate that low?

I have looked it up and Corona has a higher death toll (UK) than flu, stillborn, and suicide all have in either 2018 or 2019 by a long way. (Cancer had 165,000 and I could only find heart disease figures combined with circulatory).
CCFCJosh75

Postby WestCoastBlue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis: Cancer, Heart disease, suicides, normal Flu, death during child berth, all have far more deaths than Covid. And even that figure you have given of Covid deaths has been bought into question as being grossly over estimated.

Not sure where you’ve pull those stats from mate, some quick research shows Covid has higher death rates than most of your examples bar Cancer. The annual death rates are as follows:
Flu - 16,000
Suicide - 6,500
Childbirth - 8,580
Cancer - 145,000
Covid (5months) - 45,000
Bearing in mind you can’t catch suicide, cancer or death during childbirth from shaking hands with someone.
WestCoastBlue

Postby NPCF3 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:12 am

WestCoastBlue wrote:

Not sure where you’ve pull those stats from mate, some quick research shows Covid has higher death rates than most of your examples bar Cancer. The annual death rates are as follows:
Flu - 16,000
Suicide - 6,500
Childbirth - 8,580
Cancer - 145,000
Covid (5months) - 45,000
Bearing in mind you can’t catch suicide, cancer or death during childbirth from shaking hands with someone.

Do you trust your covid statistics? Bare in mind CDC & WHO have been beyond pathetic and completely contradictory from the very beginning. This supposedly from heavily financed institutions with supposed top scientists and people apparently with our best interests at heart :roll: $$$$$

An example of how ridiculous and DANGEROUS the CDC & WHO are:

They have recommended "Glory Holes for safe sex" during the pandemic - https://globalnews.ca/news/7204384/coro ... holes-sex/

Carol Baker, Chair of the CDC suggests "let's get rid of all the whites" - https://youtu.be/RnCuJZM4_xc?t=28

The WHO recommends on (p. 38, Standards for Sexuality Education in Europe) "Kids aged 4 and under should be taught about 'early childhood masturbation'" :? :? :?
https://www.bzga-whocc.de/fileadmin/use ... nglish.pdf

Many of the COVID cases have been admitted as double-counts in the US and the UK. Deaths in the US are reported to have been 25% over-inflated... If you die WITH covid, you die OF covid - no ifs, no buts, no maybes... hmmmmmmm...

(UK) - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-heal ... officials/
(US) - https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician ... guidelines
(US) - https://townhall.com/columnists/johnrlo ... s-n2568925
NPCF3

Postby NPCF3 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:27 am

WestCoastBlue wrote:

Flu - 16,000
Suicide - 6,500
Childbirth - 8,580
Cancer - 145,000
Covid (5months) - 45,000

Sorry to double-post, but missed your last point - "Bearing in mind you can’t catch suicide, cancer or death during childbirth from shaking hands with someone."

I understand your point of view, but heightened anxiety and stress (which is through the roof at the moment) is absolutely related to suicide and cancer. Also, social isolation, lack of touch and human contact is critically linked with poor mental health and wellbeing, which amplifies practically all ailments and reduces immunity and causes disease.

I totally get the idea of how people perceive viruses to be spread and how we are now conditioned to be hyper-vigilant to that, but in the long-term, how can living in a bubble improve our immunity or general wellbeing? Also, as a football fan, I find it very convenient that the footballers, protesters, police etc. are all immune from this. I'm sure something that is supposedly so transmissible (it's not), would infect and act without prejudice.

Let's hope something good is happening in the background of all of this, because the WHO, CDC, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, United Nations etc. are not agencies that have nice happy plans for us all :old:
NPCF3

Postby Leon1927 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:10 am

It’s really sad that. How can this be happening in this day and age. The big difference is that hunger can’t effect the rich but coronavirus can.
Leon1927

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:45 am

NPCF3 wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

Flu - 16,000
Suicide - 6,500
Childbirth - 8,580
Cancer - 145,000
Covid (5months) - 45,000

Do you trust your covid statistics? Bare in mind CDC & WHO have been beyond pathetic and completely contradictory from the very beginning. This supposedly from heavily financed institutions with supposed top scientists and people apparently with our best interests at heart :roll: $$$$$

They have recommended "Glory Holes for safe sex" during the pandemic - https://globalnews.ca/news/7204384/coro ... holes-sex/

Carol Baker, Chair of the CDC suggests "let's get rid of all the whites" - https://youtu.be/RnCuJZM4_xc?t=28

The WHO recommends on (p. 38, Standards for Sexuality Education in Europe) "Kids aged 4 and under should be taught about 'early childhood masturbation'" :? :? :?

Many of the COVID cases have been admitted as double-counts in the US and the UK. Deaths in the US are reported to have been 25% over-inflated... If you die WITH covid, you die OF covid - no ifs, no buts, no maybes... hmmmmmmm...

His figures were UK only though, so you'd have to not trust the NHS/ our government.
I don't think a US federal agency is telling us to bump up our figures.
CCFCJosh75

Postby NPCF3 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:17 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
NPCF3 wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

Flu - 16,000
Suicide - 6,500
Childbirth - 8,580
Cancer - 145,000
Covid (5months) - 45,000

His figures were UK only though, so you'd have to not trust the NHS/ our government.
I don't think a US federal agency is telling us to bump up our figures.

My last UK link is from the Telegraph. "Double counting" is happening in the UK also, I don't need to not trust the NHS or government, just presenting facts.

'The Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England each confirmed the double-counting.' :o
NPCF3

Return to General Chat