What game were they watching?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Fulham forum.

Saying we're dirty. Didn't even think we were that physical tonight. Just quick football. What we didn't do first leg. Get to that second ball first. Played well to a man.

They killed the ball, dived, wasted time, screamed at the officials and got away with yellow card niggly fouls all night. Horrible football.

Bookings should've been a lot more than 4 to them.

We did them. Thoroughly outplayed them and the tie ultimately came down to a dive and a hatful of missed chances from us.

Yet they'll continue to be the darlings.
jimmy_rat

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What game were they watching?

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:28 pm

Doesn't surprise me from that set of supporters.

They've always accused us of being dirty when we've played them in recent years.

Thankfully, the media love Brentford at the moment so think they'll get most of the focus leading up to Tuesday.

I hope, and think, that Brentford will beat them.

Momentum is a big thing in football - Brentford will feel more confident than Fulham.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby gazthebluebird1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:38 pm

How Hector wasn't sent off in at least one of the last 3 games against them is beyond me plus any team with Mitrovic in cannot accuse anyone else of being dirty.
gazthebluebird1

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluewolf » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Absolute wankers the lot of em, I had unfortunate relationship with an ex who’s welsh half brother yes welsh supported the scabby cockney cunts cause he lived in London

Their an embarrassment to football and I hope the bees sting the f**k out of them
Bluewolf

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:33 pm

Hopefully Brentford do it. They deserve a bash at the PL.
Fulham are only where they are because they are located in london. That size club in the midlands would be Walsal, in the northwest theyd be tranmere - Being in london they can attract good players that will doon feck off to chelsea, spurs, arse, etc
ReesWestonSuperMare

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Their keeper booked for time wasting,in the 59th minute ffs,with over half an hour to play,Hope Brentford batter them on Tuesday, whining ballerina bitches ;) that free kick awarded in the 1st leg wasnt a free kick,the player turned his back,and ran into our player, and to concede less than 30 seconds after going 1-0 up,is what has cost us :roll: but proud of the efforts made by the players last night , we showed plenty of dog, and went for the win,and so nearly did it,good effort Harris and the players. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:49 pm

Their keeper booked for time wasting,in the 59th minute ffs,with over half an hour to play,Hope Brentford batter them on Tuesday, whining ballerina bitches ;) that free kick awarded in the 1st leg wasnt a free kick,the player turned his back,and ran into our player, and to concede less than 30 seconds after going 1-0 up,is what has cost us :roll: but proud of the efforts made by the players last night , we showed plenty of dog, and went for the win,and so nearly did it,good effort Harris and the players. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby NPCF3 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 am

bluesince62 wrote:Their keeper booked for time wasting,in the 59th minute ffs,with over half an hour to play,Hope Brentford batter them on Tuesday, whining ballerina bitches ;) that free kick awarded in the 1st leg wasnt a free kick,the player turned his back,and ran into our player, and to concede less than 30 seconds after going 1-0 up,is what has cost us :roll: but proud of the efforts made by the players last night , we showed plenty of dog, and went for the win,and so nearly did it,good effort Harris and the players. :old: :bluebird:

We didn't get the fine margins go our way... and I mean a lot of fine margins. Joe Bryan seemed immune to a yellow card and just so many niggly fouls. Oh well, we'll have our revenge :thumbright:
NPCF3

Postby Sven » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:53 am

For the next few days only...we'll be Brentford Bluebirds! :ayatollah: :D
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:14 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Fulham forum.

Saying we're dirty. Didn't even think we were that physical tonight. Just quick football. What we didn't do first leg. Get to that second ball first. Played well to a man.

They killed the ball, dived, wasted time, screamed at the officials and got away with yellow card niggly fouls all night. Horrible football.

Bookings should've been a lot more than 4 to them.

We did them. Thoroughly outplayed them and the tie ultimately came down to a dive and a hatful of missed chances from us.

Yet they'll continue to be the darlings.

They go into the final looking very tired and after a good defeat, they are very luck it was only by one goal, they are weak from corners, long throws and crosses into the box, on paper they will lose the final by a good 2 goals plus, and next year big cuts from their overspending :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby skidemin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 am

bluesince62 wrote:Their keeper booked for time wasting,in the 59th minute ffs,with over half an hour to play,Hope Brentford batter them on Tuesday, whining ballerina bitches ;) that free kick awarded in the 1st leg wasnt a free kick,the player turned his back,and ran into our player, and to concede less than 30 seconds after going 1-0 up,is what has cost us :roll: but proud of the efforts made by the players last night , we showed plenty of dog, and went for the win,and so nearly did it,good effort Harris and the players. :old: :bluebird:

the free kick...the wall did not jump.. i dont think it was a free kick but once given you then have to deal with it....i expected Harris to be furious but wasnt ?
skidemin

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:02 am

skidemin wrote:

the free kick...the wall did not jump.. i dont think it was a free kick but once given you then have to deal with it....i expected Harris to be furious but wasnt ?

He scored one the game before under the jumping wall. He probably told them not to.
jimmy_rat

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:55 pm

Fulham supporters have always been a bunch of wet fans. Always quiet and don't mention their cardboard happy clappers. Their forum is called Friends Of Fulham which should really be called Friends Of Dorothy.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Fulham supporters have always been a bunch of wet farts. Always quiet and don't mention their cardboard happy clappers. Their forum is called Friends Of Fulham which should really be called Friends Of Dorothy.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Robbiebluebird » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:41 pm

Fulham are one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen.

There not going to put in any leg breaking tackles, but the amount of underhanded tactics used in both legs. Bobby blocking the keeper everytime he had the ball. After his yellow he still carried on. The amount of fouls in our own half when we looked like breaking away. Falling to the floor to win free kicks. Stopping every quick free kick. Holding on to the ball and wasting time. Hope Brentford batter them an ffp comes down hard on them. Was winding me up how the commenters kept calling it "street wise" no, it's just cheating.
Robbiebluebird

Postby Charlie Harper » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:15 pm

I've said it before and I will say it again. Fulham is the most sterile club in the league with the biggest set of Tory wannabes you will ever see with those fecking clappers, plus a neutral end. Wtf is a neutral end ?
I genuinely hope Brentford beat them and I think they will as they beat them easily a month ago at Fulham 2-0.
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Return to General Chat