Sheffield Wednesday 12 point deduction

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:10 pm

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC:

Friday 31st July 2020

Sheffield Wednesday acknowledges the decision of the independent disciplinary commission announced today.

The club is extremely disappointed that the commission has imposed a 12-point deduction to be applied next season and awaits the written reasons for this decision.

The club welcomes the decision that the commission cleared Sheffield Wednesday of the charge of acting in bad faith in its dealings with the EFL.

Further, the commission decided not to apply a 12-point deduction this season, thereby imposing relegation.

The club will await the written reasons for the sanction and upon receipt will digest and consider the full detail with its legal advisers before making any further comment.
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sheffield Wednesday 12 point deduction

Postby skidemin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:22 pm

Wigan get relegated ,Wednesday dont... sounds fair :?
skidemin

Postby danielrees17 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:24 pm

skidemin wrote:Wigan get relegated ,Wednesday dont... sounds fair :?

Exactly what I thought, how can you deduct one team one season and another team the next when both penalties were decided in the same season, embarrassing decision
danielrees17

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:25 pm

danielrees17 wrote:

Exactly what I thought, how can you deduct one team one season and another team the next when both penalties were decided in the same season, embarrassing decision

Different rules for administration
wez1927

Postby skidemin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:

its crap Wez
skidemin

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:55 pm

skidemin wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:

its crap Wez

Yeah it is really should of treated them like wigan ,apparently derby going to get 12 points aswell
wez1927

Postby pengamblue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 pm

Derby next for points deduction
pengamblue

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 pm

wez1927 wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:

Ok,Charlton get relegated,Wednesday dont ;) to wait until next year is unfair imho,should be enforced this season,as is wigans (albeit under appeal) in fairness it should be applied to this season,as it's an old offence,committed now, not next year! I hear Charlton are considering legal action now? Anyone know what is happening regards derby? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat