Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PM BORIS JOHNSON SAYS NO FANS TO RETURN

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:06 pm

RV Casual wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Every Pub I pass is rammed with no social distance. It was obvious it was going to spike.

Club statement last week said they would revisit the no refund statement if government guidance changed. It just did, im glad I only gave them a shielding deposit.

Sorry mate, I should have read whole thread, you beat me to it

Why are people surprised by a spike in corvid? Only way to avoid it is to shut every social gathering establishment (pubs ) ect until a vaccine is found thats effective, and mandatory wearing of masks in public areas shops ect..
As for pubs being rammed I went through newgale at 3pm and car park and camp site was as full as I've ever seen even more than hot bank holiday? There is one pub so where are hundreds of people suppose to go for meal or a drink? Like said only solution is complete lockdown for 6 months or more until vaccine is found... unless someone as a better idea? :o

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:14 pm

Shut the beaches and pubs probably for the best. Gov to extend help for these industries.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:18 pm

Sad but true all the above - BBC WALES NEWS - Around 25,000 people at Barry today .

Manchester and around that area - Remember earlier into this virus ...Parties - Raves etc ... No Surprise !!!

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:21 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Shut the beaches and pubs probably for the best. Gov to extend help for these industries.

Yes why not but what about other social gathering places there's just as much chance as beaches and outdoor pubs for spreading corvid?
Ps how do you shut beaches that are 3 miles long? With many entrances... just curious :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Every Pub I pass is rammed with no social distance. It was obvious it was going to spike.

Club statement last week said they would revisit the no refund statement if government guidance changed. It just did, im glad I only gave them a shielding deposit.

Sorry mate, I should have read whole thread, you beat me to it

Why are people surprised by a spike in corvid? Only way to avoid it is to shut every social gathering establishment (pubs ) ect until a vaccine is found thats effective, and mandatory wearing of masks in public areas shops ect..
As for pubs being rammed I went through newgale at 3pm and car park and camp site was as full as I've ever seen even more than hot bank holiday? There is one pub so where are hundreds of people suppose to go for meal or a drink? Like said only solution is complete lockdown for 6 months or more until vaccine is found... unless someone as a better idea? :o

Allan, out of interest why do you call it Corvid, at first I thought it was a typo but you call it Corvid on every thread and post am I missing something?

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Shut the beaches and pubs probably for the best. Gov to extend help for these industries.

Yes why not but what about other social gathering places there's just as much chance as beaches and outdoor pubs for spreading corvid?
Ps how do you shut beaches that are 3 miles long? With many entrances... just curious :mrgreen:

Big fu... fine off police

Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:57 pm

[quote="thomasblue"][quote="Forever Blue"]:happy1: [quote="thomasblue"]The only way to get fans back in grounds this year is another lockdown. We lifted restrictions too early and allowed people abroad which was a huge mistake . Stop foreign holidays now and we may have a chance[/quote]

As you’ve once again changed the subject to have another snipe :lol:

This was not to do with holidays, but by the sound of it, you Def need one :lol:

So your blaming the virus on people going on holiday :lol: not the 15,000 who arrived daily in the UK without any of the tests for months.

Do you know when you arrive in MALLORCA you are actually tested 3 times , when you land still in Bristol No tests and No mention of a quarantine, just another piss take by The Clown Boris.

Thomas, I am with you , but not on the lockdown as you’ve never had one :lol:

But you Def need one ASAP, 100% with you on that , a proper lockdown :thumbright: not parties in the parks.

I agree now the season is over for the islands , let’s keep our islands safe now and ban the most infested country in Europe from them Thomas.

We had zero virus and zero deaths at one stage , sadly we were forced to let you in and now we have about 80 with the virus amongst our 1.4mill population, thankfully NO new deaths . Please we need to keep it safe here as UK is sadly once again getting out of control as there is no leadership there , just a clown leading the country.

Now can you keep this topic football / sport as it was and accept Boris is now dithering again about crowds returning.

featherstall rd at 7:15 and there queuing round the block happy lockdown Oldham[/quote]

My reply was about football nothing else[/quote]

Funny have a read again Thomas what you wrote.

Anyway Boris does it for you again

Friday 31st July 2020

Daily Total Deaths 120

46,119 Total UK Deaths :cry:

880 new infections

Over 4,200 new virus cases in the Uk this week

So PM BORIS THE CLOWN GOT WHAT HE WANTED / HMMM?PLENTY OF SOCIAL DISTANCING & YEST UK HAD THE HIGHEST INCREASE IN THE VIRUS IN EUROPE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.