Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Staff:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:39 am

Just in case anyone was wondering why they had struggled to Spk to anyone at the club, the staff behind the scenes offices/ ticket office etc only rented in Wednesday morning from furlough.

So it’s all back to normal now :thumbright: :thumbright:

Monday to Friday you can pop down there :thumbright: :bluebird:

Re: Cardiff City Staff:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:47 am

I don’t want to speak to anyone, I just want them to reply to my email. Have the club not heard of remote access?

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:04 am

Leon1927 wrote:I don’t want to speak to anyone, I just want them to reply to my email. Have the club not heard of remote access?

Yes they have! I've had contact by mail and fone over issues? Guess depends on who you want to speak to. :old:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just in case anyone was wondering why they had struggled to Spk to anyone at the club, the staff behind the scenes offices/ ticket office etc only rented in Wednesday morning from furlough.

Is the club shop open Annis? :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:27 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just in case anyone was wondering why they had struggled to Spk to anyone at the club, the staff behind the scenes offices/ ticket office etc only rented in Wednesday morning from furlough.

Andrew , I heard weekdays only :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thanks Annis. Will have a look this week and maybe ring beforehand just to be sure. :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:46 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Thanks Annis. Will have a look this week and maybe ring beforehand just to be sure. :bluescarf:

I would Andrew, as it might be less hrs open :bluebird:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I would Andrew, as it might be less hrs open :bluebird:

Exactly what I was thinking mate :thumbup:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Leon1927 wrote:I don’t want to speak to anyone, I just want them to reply to my email. Have the club not heard of remote access?

Give them a chance. I'm sure they have a backlog of emails and the phones won't have stopped ringing! :thumbright:

These have been strange times and a little patience is required :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Sven wrote:

Give them a chance. I'm sure they have a backlog of emails and the phones won't have stopped ringing! :thumbright:

I’ve been emailing them and tbf the longest they took was 24 hours mate :thumbup:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:41 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I’ve been emailing them and tbf the longest they took was 24 hours mate :thumbup:

Seems that's a lifetime to some, mate! ;) :laughing6:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:29 pm

I'm still waiting for a reply to my email