Neil Harris Clearly Understands:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:50 am

Neil Harris clearly understands what is expected and has won over the doubters.

He now has the full backing of the supporters and we know we will have a bloody good go next season, if Vincent Tan fully backs him :bluebird: :bluescarf:

4/5 new signings and there could be a repeat of 2017/18 season

Clear a few out.

Onwards and upwards with Neil Harris Blue and white army :bluebird: :bluescarf:
Attachments
6D07891F-C23B-4821-82BE-2790855DDCA0.jpeg
6D07891F-C23B-4821-82BE-2790855DDCA0.jpeg (145.61 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Harris Clearly Understands:

Postby JulesK » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:41 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :ayatollah:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby glas » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:32 pm

He certainly knows what to say. Very media savvy. :thumbup:

Next season could be enjoyable if he's allowed some (not a lot) of money to get in a right back, midfielder and a forward.
£10 million should be enough and ship a few out.
glas

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:33 pm

He's proved me wrong.

Honestly thought we were heading towards a relegation battle with him in charge this season.

Very pleased with the work he's done since he came in.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby FOOTSOLDIER » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Fair play Neil Harris is definitely the sort of Manager we need from what he has said and achieved so far. I back him 100% roll on next season. :bluescarf:
FOOTSOLDIER

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm

You just have to love that quote and the line "represent the part of Wales that we live in" as it shows Neil ap Harris has an appreciation that we are Wales No.1 club, Wales capital club and Wales only real city

Looking forward to the new season and seems Neil ap Harris is, too! :clap: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby valleyrambill » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:26 pm

He proved me wrong and I am happy he did too I dont mind me being wrong to the benefit to the club all we need now is {ack to prove me wrong and show he can play football otherwise first to go in my book very poor signing by Warnock, some players have improved under Harris besides Pack sadly
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Sven wrote:You just have to love that quote and the line "represent the part of Wales that we live in" as it shows Neil ap Harris has an appreciation that we are Wales No.1 club, Wales capital club and Wales only real city

Looking forward to the new season and seems Neil ap Harris is, too! :clap: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

AGREE :thumbup: he also understands we as supporters will back our players 100%,if they give their all for the team :thumbup: loving the ap Harris sven,seems you have adopted him already :lol: he has proved many on here (myself included) wrong,he seems a very astute character, now al, he needs is us fans (when allowed in of course)to show him some appreciation. Bring on the new season :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Good Times Ahead :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby billy ronson » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am

I’d be happy for us to try and adapt some of the Sheffield United method of playing as I have been very impressed with them ! Chris Wider has done an amazing job !
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:29 am

billy ronson wrote:I’d be happy for us to try and adapt some of the Sheffield United method of playing as I have been very impressed with them ! Chris Wider has done an amazing job !

Agree :thumbup: they have a fantastic team ethic, they all bust a gut (reminds me of promotion season with warnock ) run through brick walls for each other.something upon reading the statement from Harris, I believe he wants here,a team that will give blood for the club and shirt!! Fine by me :thumbup: let's see what Harris can do,if he keeps the spine of the team, add a few (I did say 3/4 on another thread) quality players,and of course the hard bit,especially this year,getting shot of those deemed not needed.I for one,am buzzing for the restart,crowds or not,which feels a bit strange,as I said crowds make games (which I stand by 99%) but have been almost as nervous watching from home,but according to my Mrs and neighbours, no less noisy :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat