I Think Glatzel will shine next season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I Think Glatzel will shine next season

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:13 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:With it looking increasingly likely that Kieffer Moore is coming in, I'm not sure Glatzel will start as many games.

I said it a few weeks ago and I'll say it again. I feel a bit sorry for Glatzel because he's really not suited or built for football in the UK.

He could go and play in Europe, perhaps back in Germany, and do very well.

Saying that, I can't see him leaving unless we can bring in at least one other striker in addition to Moore.

I see your point and sort of agree but I do see that RG could be effective as a sub.

Afternoon fellow 62r :thumbup: it's all about opinions,and if 5 subs continues to be a thing,he has proved rather effective when playing with nml and Tomlin, I still think with a little more time,he will be a decent championship striker,he looks much better under Harris already in my eyes,I mean kiefer Moore has scored only two more than him this year,although provided more assists than Glatzel, and Moore is used to British football.and at least the fans aren't singing "if Glatzel scores,we're on the pitch" ! He has scored 8 more than madine,in two seasons less,so for a first season,in a new league,whilst not prolific, is ok,considering all the factors faced,plus covid! And for the same price roughly too.come on RG I for one believe in you :thumbup: (plus 4 others who have given their view on you) :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:20 pm

phildavies wrote:As I have said elsewhere Glatzel will make a lot on here look like fools. Very talented player and if we sign Moore then we have two good options with either capable of changing the game from the bench when the other starts.

My thoughts in a nutshell.
bluebirdoct1962

Previous

Return to General Chat