Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:58 am

Igovernor wrote:Dorset beaches yesterday from Poole to Christchurch :banghead:

_113768322_mediaitem113768320.jpg

Roger,

What youve got to laugh at the same old posters keep coming out defending the Clown Boris & the Uk and blaming everyone else but the UK itself.

I think the Balearics might have lost money, but keeping the UK out has saved lives :thumbright: I think everyone should actually ban the Uk from visiting them as its these idiots like in the pic that are spreading the virus.

One of the worst death rates in the World the Uk.

Friday 31st July 2020

Daily Total Deaths 120

46,119 Total UK Deaths :cry:

880 new infections

Over 4,200 new virus cases in the Uk this week

4mill Brits in partial lockdown

I thought UK was getting better?

Dithering Boris just admitted UK getting worse and numbers rising.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Igovernor » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:13 am

Annis I can see another lock down coming, or maybe the Government is just going to let us learn how to live with this virus. I am not looking forward to the Winter :roll:
Igovernor

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:16 am

Igovernor wrote:Annis I can see another lock down coming, or maybe the Government is just going to let us learn how to live with this virus. I am not looking forward to the Winter :roll:

Roger,

Uk should of had a lockdown, but instead, allowed many to just act like idiots.

I cant see full lockdowns, but i can see Boris continuing to advice people like an idiot to stay in etc.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Igovernor » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Annis I can see another lock down coming, or maybe the Government is just going to let us learn how to live with this virus. I am not looking forward to the Winter :roll:

Roger,

Uk should of had a lockdown, but instead, allowed many to just act like idiots.

I cant see full lockdowns, but i can see Boris continuing to advice people like an idiot to stay in etc.

Too true :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Jock » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:43 am

Very few are taking social distancing seriously in the U.K. a second lockdown is inevitable. All the towns who’ve had large rises in infection have big Muslim populations yet we have Muslim spokespeople playing the race card because they want to celebrate Eid as normal. It really is insane.
Jock

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am

No chance of a strict lockdown in UK. There’s no-one to enforce it, and the Government is too weak.
rumpo kid

Postby nojac » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:05 am

The government/country cant afford another lockdown, so itll be what Cummings wanted all along. "HERD IMMUNITY" I fear for this country .
nojac

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 am

There are a few local beer gardens like this in everyone's area. People are selfish!!!! All that NHS clapping bolloc... WAS VIRTUE SIGNALING . WALK THE TALK FFS PEOPLE.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:06 am

nojac wrote:The government/country cant afford another lockdown, so itll be what Cummings wanted all along. "HERD IMMUNITY" I fear for this country .

I think the first lock down was justified because the NHS was not ready to cope with the first phase of COVID-19.

However, the Nightingale hospitals are now still there and can supply care to meet the demand of a second wave. The authorities now know which members of society are most at risk, the elderly, those with comorbidity, those who are obese and those who suffer from diabetes.

These are the people who should be locked down in any second wave. Sweden which had only a limited lock down has done no worse than the UK, France, Spain and Italy in comparison to deaths. There is no need for a full lock down amongst young healthy people and herd immunity will be reached pretty quickly.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby skidemin » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:07 pm

nojac wrote:The government/country cant afford another lockdown, so itll be what Cummings wanted all along. "HERD IMMUNITY" I fear for this country .

dont you want us to have...HERD IMMUNITY
skidemin

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I think the first lock down was justified because the NHS was not ready to cope with the first phase of COVID-19.

However, the Nightingale hospitals are now still there and can supply care to meet the demand of a second wave. The authorities now know which members of society are most at risk, the elderly, those with comorbidity, those who are obese and those who suffer from diabetes.

These are the people who should be locked down in any second wave. Sweden which had only a limited lock down has done no worse than the UK, France, Spain and Italy in comparison to deaths. There is no need for a full lock down amongst young healthy people and herd immunity will be reached pretty quickly.

Turkey the same,83m people 5000 deaths? Yet only under 16's and over 65 years old had severe lockdown, the rest have been working! it's all very well saying lockdown lockdown for us who haven't had to stay isolated for the ,as four months,such as my elderly mother, who has been told to stay shielded through august,and if there is another enforced lockdown, I honestly fear for her mental well being :sad7: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Are people suggesting in this heat and nice weather everyone stays within their homes? If got garden great live In flat never mind put out the window nice fresh air from there! ..... got two problems noone abroad and lots not in work a recipe for over crowded beaches countryside.... saying that wouldn't go near a popular place at Best of times corvid or not. :?
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Are people suggesting in this heat and nice weather everyone stays within their homes? If got garden great live In flat never mind put out the window nice fresh air from there! ..... got two problems noone abroad and lots not in work a recipe for over crowded beaches countryside.... saying that wouldn't go near a popular place at Best of times corvid or not. :?

yes they are but thankfully its not anyone in power...
the government report last week saying lockdown has caused 25k deaths already and could get as high as 200k has stopped the insanity..
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Are people suggesting in this heat and nice weather everyone stays within their homes? If got garden great live In flat never mind put out the window nice fresh air from there! ..... got two problems noone abroad and lots not in work a recipe for over crowded beaches countryside.... saying that wouldn't go near a popular place at Best of times corvid or not. :?

yes they are but thankfully its not anyone in power...
the government report last week saying lockdown has caused 25k deaths already and could get as high as 200k has stopped the insanity..

At end of day we could have had complete lockdown no movement outside except for essential workers/travel for 6months from March! But then what corvid still in circulation with as experts say 80% of people not showing signs of corvid how do anyone know whose got it or not other than with 100% testing of population? Then unlock those without corvid and isolation for those who are positive? Logistically near impossible as rest world are finding... meanwhile country as massive unemployment for next couple years ! And isolation from the world with no flying in out of uk for months simple really... and stil wont stop it!! :o
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Tony the latest stats are showing that it is a lot more of the younger population that are getting infected :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Until there is a vaccine - then we will have to carry on living like this.
If that means the pubs have shut so the schools can open - so be it.

Anyone know the stats of the people that are admitted to hospital - how many survive ?
ReesWestonSuperMare

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:55 pm

We had a pretend lockdown. People are fed up of being stuck at home. They are now out in pubs getting back to pre pretend lockdown normal.

The economy is dead. We need to realise shops, sandwich places and businesses are condemned to closure.

Online is king.

Furlough fantasy has killed work ethic.

Covid here to stay.
Big Hill Blue

Postby Norris ninian » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:04 pm

That comment about the work ethic post furlough is spot on.
Norris ninian

Postby Mr Potato » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Covid is everywhere, it‘a here so deal with it! All this Boris hating and bating is tiresome. Life goes on you can’t stay locked up forever. The number of deaths recorded as Covid yet Covid is not necessarily the cause of death is huge, and tell me Labour would have done what different? It’s easy in hind site to say what we’d do but the economy has to move forward as does life. They’ve made mistakes and have asked for an inquiry into where they learn from it. Wales have also made mistakes as has Scotland but it goes to show contingency planning is great until you need to call on those plans. You will then find holes and you learn.

Didn’t lockdown quick enough and Boris was wrong, cases go up in Europe so he introduced quarantine and he’s wrong! Can’t have it both ways.

There is no vaccine so it’s simple, follow guidance, do your bit to prevent spread and get on with your life. No need to call out government, common sense should dictate. As for beaches, pubs and whatever else you are droning on about, people are people don’t like it, don’t go, simple, but people have staycated and are out to enjoy it. I don’t blame them. The media have been scaremongering from the off, it’s criminal, the recording in Britain is political point scoring. As are most things. The BBC is complicit in it.

If you have underlying health issues then it is your responsibility and you need to take care of you. If you fear it, stay in. Simple really.

Stop the political posts, this is a football forum.
Mr Potato

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:44 pm

" Wish You Were Here " :roll:
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:58 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:We had a pretend lockdown. People are fed up of being stuck at home. They are now out in pubs getting back to pre pretend lockdown normal.

The economy is dead. We need to realise shops, sandwich places and businesses are condemned to closure.

Online is king.

Covid here to stay.

Pretend lockdown? Tell that to my 80 yr old mother,who has been at home since end of February! ! And still has to until mid august.
The vast majority of us did as asked,and stayed at home,unless necessary to go out,and yet turkey has 5000 deaths,with a population of 83m,and never went into lockdown completely, just the under 16 and over 65's were told to stay at home,while the rest of the country carried on working,thus helping the economy there (which is in a bad way again :o
As for online being king,I agree,we are fast heading towards a cashless society,which is what the big wigs of the world want.
We have to carry on,and learn to live with it(covid) :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby skidemin » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:55 pm

Mr Potato wrote:Covid is everywhere, it‘a here so deal with it! All this Boris hating and bating is tiresome. Life goes on you can’t stay locked up forever. The number of deaths recorded as Covid yet Covid is not necessarily the cause of death is huge, and tell me Labour would have done what different? It’s easy in hind site to say what we’d do but the economy has to move forward as does life. They’ve made mistakes and have asked for an inquiry into where they learn from it. Wales have also made mistakes as has Scotland but it goes to show contingency planning is great until you need to call on those plans. You will then find holes and you learn.

Didn’t lockdown quick enough and Boris was wrong, cases go up in Europe so he introduced quarantine and he’s wrong! Can’t have it both ways.

There is no vaccine so it’s simple, follow guidance, do your bit to prevent spread and get on with your life. No need to call out government, common sense should dictate. As for beaches, pubs and whatever else you are droning on about, people are people don’t like it, don’t go, simple, but people have staycated and are out to enjoy it. I don’t blame them. The media have been scaremongering from the off, it’s criminal, the recording in Britain is political point scoring. As are most things. The BBC is complicit in it.

If you have underlying health issues then it is your responsibility and you need to take care of you. If you fear it, stay in. Simple really.

Stop the political posts, this is a football forum.

i generally agree ..as for the last line
well start some interesting football threads then.... its not like there are lots of decent football threads pushed down the board..
skidemin

Postby JulesK » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:34 am

Big Hill Blue wrote:We had a pretend lockdown. People are fed up of being stuck at home. They are now out in pubs getting back to pre pretend lockdown normal.

Online is king.

Covid here to stay.

Pretend lockdown !!!!! Which my mother hasn't come out the other end of so I never got to see her you knobhead.

Why is everyone slagging Boris? Don't see the not so mighty Labour party coming up with any suggestions, watching last week's PMQ and if I was Boris when Starmer the Charmer finishes ,just say " what would you do then " ? And the answer would be keep everybody at home on full pay as the famous money tree will cover it.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:22 am

Apologies for my crass comment re pretend lockdown, sorry for your loss. I too lost a loved one. Emotions run high.
Big Hill Blue

Postby skidemin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:06 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Online is king.

Covid here to stay.

Pretend lockdown? Tell that to my 80 yr old mother,who has been at home since end of February! ! And still has to until mid august.
The vast majority of us did as asked,and stayed at home,unless necessary to go out,and yet turkey has 5000 deaths,with a population of 83m,and never went into lockdown completely, just the under 16 and over 65's were told to stay at home,while the rest of the country carried on working,thus helping the economy there (which is in a bad way again :o
As for online being king,I agree,we are fast heading towards a cashless society,which is what the big wigs of the world want.
We have to carry on,and learn to live with it(covid) :old: :bluebird:

does lockdown even work ? more and more evidence of it not, and at best having little effect but a large knock on effect { 25k dead already and possibly as many as 200k over time.... we started easing restrictions all over Europe while figures remained higher than when countries implemented them and Boris last week compared using a lockdown a 2nd time to using our nuclear deterrent.. but youll always have some calling for it... have to be doing something and in the absence of knowing what exactly ,shout lockdown..
skidemin

Postby EastleighBlue » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:38 pm

JulesK wrote:

Online is king.

Covid here to stay.

Pretend lockdown !!!!! Which my mother hasn't come out the other end of so I never got to see her you knobhead.

Why is everyone slagging Boris? Don't see the not so mighty Labour party coming up with any suggestions, watching last week's PMQ and if I was Boris when Starmer the Charmer finishes ,just say " what would you do then " ? And the answer would be keep everybody at home on full pay as the famous money tree will cover it.

It's the role of the leader of the opposition to critique the government in power not to set the policy agenda. Rather than be tribal about it, try and be objective. It's not a question of whether labour would have done any better, the government is in power and it has failed. Our country has the worst death rate in Europe. Tens of thousands of our much vulnerable people have died in care homes because of their failed policy.
As for the money tree thats exactly what we need to do. We have to borrow our way out if this mess and pay higher taxes for generations to come. Red or blue this is the only way forward.
EastleighBlue

Postby skidemin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:53 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:
JulesK wrote:

Online is king.

Covid here to stay.

It's the role of the leader of the opposition to critique the government in power not to set the policy agenda. Rather than be tribal about it, try and be objective. It's not a question of whether labour would have done any better, the government is in power and it has failed. Our country has the worst death rate in Europe. Tens of thousands of our much vulnerable people have died in care homes because of their failed policy.
As for the money tree thats exactly what we need to do. We have to borrow our way out if this mess and pay higher taxes for generations to come. Red or blue this is the only way forward.

not really , its hardly foreign policy or taxation its a world wide epidemic/ crisis... its time to support or be brave enough to disagree. the later requires alternatives...
cant believe you have used words like tribal and objective all while defending tribal non constructive criticism .
skidemin

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:05 pm

Sky News

Millions of over 50s could be told to stay at home under a "nuclear" option to prevent a new nationwide lockdown if there is a second wave of coronavirus.

Boris Johnson is reportedly considering asking a greater number of people in England to take part in the shielding programme should there be a big spike in COVID-19 cases.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:44 pm

Thank god we live in the free world.
Bigmarkw

Next