Streaming code for Saturday

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BlueDredd » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:48 am

Does anyone know if season ticket holders will just be emailed the streaming code this week in prep for Saturday? Or is there something that needs to be done via the website first to be able to receive one?
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Streaming code for Saturday

Postby moonboots » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 am

Same question from me :thumbright:
moonboots

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:51 am

Not sure they can just send out as not everyone will want it... and would only need to send one out if household as more than one st holder? Think someone said be announcement this week on procedure....
pembroke allan

Postby arabellaman » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Not sure they can just send out as not everyone will want it... and would only need to send one out if household as more than one st holder? Think someone said be announcement this week on procedure....

I still seem to access to Club TV - I can watch all the videos etc. and there is still a link to Live TV, which when I click on it says Offline - come back later for our next live stream.

I've renewed my Season Ticket so I wonder if it is just a question of the access being granted to Season Ticket holders if access was already granted previously (hope that makes sense) :ayatollah:
arabellaman

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Just had an email from the club regarding this.

With the 2020/21 Sky Bet Championship season set to commence behind closed doors, Cardiff City FC can provide the following options to Season Ticket Holders, following dialogue with its Supporters’ Club.
Option 1: Apply for a streaming code to watch the Bluebirds' home league matches while access to CCS is restricted. In addition, to compensate for matches played behind closed doors, Season Ticket Holders applying for a streaming pass will also be entitled to a partial credit that can be used towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.

Option 2: Season Ticket Holders may choose not to apply for a streaming pass, and will instead receive a full pro-rata credit against behind-closed-doors matches, for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.
Find out more about how these options will work and where to apply for your code...

http://e.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/In/2467449 ... PGObTk6Kb/
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby gazthebluebird1 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Heres a question, if i claim the streaming code on my 8 year old sons season ticket and claim the credit on my own how will that work, his season ticket was only £49?
gazthebluebird1

Postby Mulberry » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Gaz...

I've just redeemed my lads streaming code. Leaving mine well alone.

Surely, the club would've realised that dad n lad ST holders would do this - hence why it can be done.
Mulberry

Postby ion » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Got to be fair buy the club the options are good, can't fault it ,did think about only register my son for a code ,and not do mine but can't do it ,it's not right , some may argue different .
ion

Postby skidemin » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:34 pm

ion wrote:Got to be fair buy the club the options are good, can't fault it ,did think about only register my son for a code ,and not do mine but can't do it ,it's not right , some may argue different .

on the face of it , well it sounds bad... but if the proceeds are going to Sky and not the club as reported , why not ?
skidemin

Postby BlueDredd » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Sign in here: https://tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/

Once you're signed in, the voucher option is right in front of you. Confirm the voucher purchase and you'll get the code :thumbright:
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby ion » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Ah I see ,I thought the money was going to the club,
ion

Postby wez1927 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:01 pm

I've redeemed my voucher but my sone doesn't live with me and need his now for him to watch the games, just emailed the ticket office
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby arabellaman » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:08 pm

arabellaman wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Not sure they can just send out as not everyone will want it... and would only need to send one out if household as more than one st holder? Think someone said be announcement this week on procedure....

I still seem to access to Club TV - I can watch all the videos etc. and there is still a link to Live TV, which when I click on it says Offline - come back later for our next live stream.

I've renewed my Season Ticket so I wonder if it is just a question of the access being granted to Season Ticket holders if access was already granted previously (hope that makes sense) :ayatollah:

Oh well - got that all wrong didn't I :roll:

Got my e-mail and have obtained my streaming code - happy days :bluescarf:
arabellaman

Postby skidemin » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:33 pm

ion wrote:Ah I see ,I thought the money was going to the club,

i thought so too, but apparently the club have to forward the money to Sky and then the remainder goes back to you as a credit..
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:15 pm

skidemin wrote:
ion wrote:Got to be fair buy the club the options are good, can't fault it ,did think about only register my son for a code ,and not do mine but can't do it ,it's not right , some may argue different .

on the face of it , well it sounds bad... but if the proceeds are going to Sky and not the club as reported , why not ?

If you use adult st to buy voucher club gain because adult st is more than child so when it comes to fan getting credit it will be of a lesser amount compared to a childs st..! It doesn't matter to sky as they get 10£ no matter what ..
So if want help club use adult st if want save money on 21/22 st use child st for voucher :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby blue lagoon » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Child it is then, sorted.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby Stairway to Merthyr » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Anyone know if season ticket holders can just buy the £10 individual streaming passes and have the refund on the season ticket?
Stairway to Merthyr

Postby BlueDredd » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 pm

Stairway to Merthyr wrote:Anyone know if season ticket holders can just buy the £10 individual streaming passes and have the refund on the season ticket?

No mate. You get the one code for the season. You can’t pick individual games, and once you have it that’s it.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby Stairway to Merthyr » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:11 am

Cheers Bluedredd. Doubt I'd of missed any games anyway.
Stairway to Merthyr

Postby JimmyJazz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:37 am

Perhaps I’m being dull but the City website doesn’t agree with me!!

I’ve got my code but the options I’m offered do not include watching the home games, just audio or today’s match.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby JimmyJazz » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:38 am

JimmyJazz wrote:Perhaps I’m being dull but the City website doesn’t agree with me!!

I’ve got my code but the options I’m offered do not include watching the home games, just audio or today’s match.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

I am a ST holder.
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby welshrarebit » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:17 pm

God this is annoying!!
I didnt realise I needed a code as I assumed (didnt read!!) that my accoungt wouold be set up. Now I am sat in a 20 min queue to get my code from my damn account. FFS
welshrarebit

Return to General Chat