Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Everton complete £25m transfer "

Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Everton have completed the £25m signing of Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez.

He follows the signing of Allan from Napoli for £22m.

Carlo Ancelotti's side have also signed Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure for £25m.

Re: " Everton complete £25m transfer "

Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Doing some deals up there .

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:32 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Doing some deals up there .

Was thinking exactly that :shock: 70+m already!! They may well push for euro spot this year,ancelotti has contacts ;) :old: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Have been spending lots for years. Never seems to get them anywhere.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:11 pm

They have now also completed the signing of Abdoulaye Doucoure.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:17 pm

maccydee wrote:Have been spending lots for years. Never seems to get them anywhere.

Not anywhere near as much as they're spending this summer. They've been spending below average for a Premier League team up until this year.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:54 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
maccydee wrote:Have been spending lots for years. Never seems to get them anywhere.

Not anywhere near as much as they're spending this summer. They've been spending below average for a Premier League team up until this year.

Not true at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:57 pm

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Not true at all.

Fair play. Proved me wrong!

Was looking at their transfers over the last few years when I made my post, obviously not all their spending was included.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Not true at all.

Was looking at their transfers over the last few years when I made my post, obviously not all their spending was included.

I was very surprised. They don’t have a lot to show for it.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:50 pm

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Not true at all.

well they had Niasse

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:56 pm

maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
maccydee wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Not true at all.

Think it might be different this time though.

Carlo Ancelotti is a top manager.

James Rodriguez is a quality player, Allan is tough tackling and perfect for the Premier League while Abdoulaye Doucoure was impressive in a poor Watford team.

Add to that, I think Richarlison will thrive on the new creativity they have.