Swansea fans very worried about the coming season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea fans very worried about the coming season

Postby Doctor » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:35 am

skidemin wrote:

whoever PMd you is wrong { as if anyone PMs you } :lol: :lol:
and what were you saying about standard of guesses.? maybe 3rd time lucky , but i doubt it...

Gotcha Doggy, why you hiding? :laughing6:

Just checked Doggy’s last post too, had Annis lecturing you about trolling and wasn’t seen again. Sounds like you learned nothing. :D
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:42 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

whoever PMd you is wrong { as if anyone PMs you } :lol: :lol:
and what were you saying about standard of guesses.? maybe 3rd time lucky , but i doubt it...

Gotcha Doggy, why you hiding? :laughing6:

Just checked Doggy’s last post too, had Annis lecturing you about trolling and wasn’t seen again. Sounds like you learned nothing. :D

as i said...wrong...keep guessing at least it keeps you occupied...maybe you could phone a friend/ one of your multis.. or even get the multi to PM you :lol: :lol:
skidemin

Postby Doctor » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:43 am

skidemin wrote:
as i said...wrong...keep guessing at least it keeps you occupied...maybe you could phone a friend/ one of your multis.. or even get the multi to PM you :lol: :lol:

We aren’t wrong. You have been outed :laughing6:
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:10 pm

Doctor wrote:We aren’t wrong. You have been outed :laughing6:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:13 pm

skidemin wrote:as i said...wrong...keep guessing at least it keeps you occupied...maybe you could phone a friend/ one of your multis.. or even get the multi to PM you :lol: :lol:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Doctor » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Doctor wrote:We aren’t wrong. You have been outed :laughing6:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

:laughing6:
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:02 am

skidemin wrote:as i said...wrong...keep guessing at least it keeps you occupied...maybe you could phone a friend/ one of your multis.. or even get the multi to PM you :lol: :lol:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

He’s got that many multis he’s forgot who he is :lol: :lol:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Doctor » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:11 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Zero multis, never have had any, never would have any, I more than hold my own.

Skidemin on the other hand created the account long before he was banned as Dogfound... I love irony :laughing6:
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Doctor » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:47 pm

This could have aged a little better...
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby PontreBlue » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:51 pm

Doctor wrote:This could have aged a little better...

Good win for them in fairness, having a brother who is a jack is not fun :thumbup:
PontreBlue

Postby Doctor » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:56 am

Which set of supporters is currently most worried do you think? :laughing6:

I do love threads like this.
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Doctor » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Anyone?
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:04 am

Doctor wrote:Anyone?

I’m not in the slightest bit worried
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Felixstowe_jack » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:00 am

Still undefeated in league with 3 wins and a draw. 4th in table. I think our fans would rather that position than just being above the relegation zone.
Felixstowe_jack

Postby Charlie Harper » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:16 am

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Still undefeated in league with 3 wins and a draw. 4th in table. I think our fans would rather that position than just being above the relegation zone.

It was the same last season but the cream rose to the top yet again :bluebird:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:21 am

Charlie Harper wrote:
Felixstowe_jack wrote:Still undefeated in league with 3 wins and a draw. 4th in table. I think our fans would rather that position than just being above the relegation zone.

It was the same last season but the cream rose to the top yet again :bluebird:

They've forgotten championship is a marathon not a sprint! After next set games league will look different again, so let them bask in things for now and see if got enough stamina to reach and of the marathon......:old:
pembroke allan

Postby Carpe Diem » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:36 am

They will be up there competing for top 6 all season. We will be floundering around mid table all season. They have much more football intelligence when it comes to recruiting mangers / players and cultivating a style of play. Yes at times their play is sideways and backwards but overall it serves them well.
Our owners / management haven’t got a clue, just reactionary as opposed to any long term strategy. Shambles.

Oh and expect the double this season, and not the way we would like.
Carpe Diem

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:12 am

Carpe Diem wrote:They will be up there competing for top 6 all season. We will be floundering around mid table all season. They have much more football intelligence when it comes to recruiting mangers / players and cultivating a style of play. Yes at times their play is sideways and backwards but overall it serves them well.
Our owners / management haven’t got a clue, just reactionary as opposed to any long term strategy. Shambles.

Oh and expect the double this season, and not the way we would like.

What you've got to remember is that we have had a particular style of manager going back to trollope! Now we have a manager who is trying to alter style of play and its not an overnight job it's going to take several seasons to alter way team plays, we will suffer some setbacks on the way..... other clubs have had their style of play for years so bound to be a difference but have they been as successful as us? Not really so patience is a virtue and hopefully tan Dalman realise we now have to evolve way we play and that means getting in progressive managers ..

Ps try not to be to positive will you.. :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby Jasonccfc » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 pm

Doctor wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Zero multis, never have had any, never would have any, I more than hold my own.

Skidemin on the other hand created the account long before he was banned as Dogfound... I love irony :laughing6:

Yes you have you odd c*nt. lapdog
Jasonccfc

Postby Doctor » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:09 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
Yes you have you odd c*nt. lapdog

The more angry you get, unfortunately doesn’t affect the reality.

Still never had a multi in all my years on here, never will have in all my years in the future. They serve no purpose to someone who is happy to be outspoken and more than holds his own in debate to the point people cannot stand me giving opinions on Cardiff... because they are right and it can sometimes hurt. My accuracy record is astounding.

Looks like we can chalk up another for this thread too.
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Doctor » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:12 am

Doctor wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Your fans disagree, proper fans who go to Swansea games views are.

"My optimism of a few weeks ago has certainly dropped off. Back then it looked like we were getting our transfer business done early and that the playbook of Andy Scott and the recruitment team was being executed. It's all gone a bit quiet more recently and there isn't much out there in the way of rumours concerning inbound players. There are obvious gaps in the squad that need to be filled and losing the creative of Celina is a step backwards."

"One crumb of comfort. Think of the easy money we can make backing Preston on Saturday."

"No more than I already was with Cooper in charge."

"Definitely, for me without the addition of a decent striker plus experienced CB we are at best mid-table quality & if we were to ‘lose’ Grimes & Ayew late in the window bottom 6 quality - looking at the squad quality & depth right now in addition to a striker & CB we need to replace any further exits (excluding McKay), otherwise any relatively minor injury/loss of form/suspension issue will force Cooper to juggle Formations & innovate and he’s already proven that’s not in his kit bag."

"Spoken too a few people who feel the same, and also think that at least 2 including Ayew may go in the last few Days of the Window, Yes flatter than a pancake atm."

"I would think the change of CEO would have slowed things down.
Birch knew our finances to the penny and would have been able to calculate finances, quite accurately, at the drop of a hat - the new bloke ill still be getting his head around the project.
Hopefully we are awaiting the arrival of a new manager who will have a little funding to bring in players he wants."

"You know things are bad when fans are sweating about losing Grimes!"

"I fear a relegation year, don't have any optimism at all."

"Have we got a recognised striker for Saturday??"

"Only Cullen & don't suppose he's going to start"

"Nice...... So 11 men behind the ball for a master class in defending for a point. f**k my eyes."

I know a couple of ex colleague swansea idiots too, they feel exactly the same, very tough season as it stands :thumbup: :wave:

The “proper Swansea fans that actually go to games” and your “ex colleague Swansea idiots” sounds like complete drama queens then :laughing6:

As usual I will no doubt be proven correct yet again much to your fury.... until next season we repeat the same process of you going on PlanetSwans to find some negative supporters, posting them on here as if it is mass panic, me adding reality to the situation while you profess our demise... then I am proven right again.

Ad nauseum.

Nailed it. :thumbup:
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Bluebina » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:08 am

Doctor wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

"My optimism of a few weeks ago has certainly dropped off. Back then it looked like we were getting our transfer business done early and that the playbook of Andy Scott and the recruitment team was being executed. It's all gone a bit quiet more recently and there isn't much out there in the way of rumours concerning inbound players. There are obvious gaps in the squad that need to be filled and losing the creative of Celina is a step backwards."

"One crumb of comfort. Think of the easy money we can make backing Preston on Saturday."

"Definitely, for me without the addition of a decent striker plus experienced CB we are at best mid-table quality & if we were to ‘lose’ Grimes & Ayew late in the window bottom 6 quality - looking at the squad quality & depth right now in addition to a striker & CB we need to replace any further exits (excluding McKay), otherwise any relatively minor injury/loss of form/suspension issue will force Cooper to juggle Formations & innovate and he’s already proven that’s not in his kit bag."

"Spoken too a few people who feel the same, and also think that at least 2 including Ayew may go in the last few Days of the Window, Yes flatter than a pancake atm."

Birch knew our finances to the penny and would have been able to calculate finances, quite accurately, at the drop of a hat - the new bloke ill still be getting his head around the project.
Hopefully we are awaiting the arrival of a new manager who will have a little funding to bring in players he wants."

"Nice...... So 11 men behind the ball for a master class in defending for a point. f**k my eyes."

I know a couple of ex colleague swansea idiots too, they feel exactly the same, very tough season as it stands :thumbup: :wave:

The “proper Swansea fans that actually go to games” and your “ex colleague Swansea idiots” sounds like complete drama queens then :laughing6:

As usual I will no doubt be proven correct yet again much to your fury.... until next season we repeat the same process of you going on PlanetSwans to find some negative supporters, posting them on here as if it is mass panic, me adding reality to the situation while you profess our demise... then I am proven right again.

Ad nauseum.

Early days, lots of little clubs doing well in the Premiership also, no pre season and no crowds seems to be helping the little clubs with smaller grounds, it's been a very unpredictable start, but it's where teams are in May that matters not after four games you tool :laughing6: Yet another case of premature jack elation :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby Doctor » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:09 am

Looks like I hit a nerve. :laughing6:
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Fusilier52 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:35 pm

Doctor wrote:Looks like I hit a nerve. :laughing6:

Reading some of the posts on more like the central nervous system .
Fusilier52

Postby Doctor » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:32 pm

I had a feeling this thread was going to be gold. :D
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:42 pm

Doctor wrote:I had a feeling this thread was going to be gold. :D

Early days, not even out of October yet :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Jackflash » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:12 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Ad nauseum.

Early days, lots of little clubs doing well in the Premiership also, no pre season and no crowds seems to be helping the little clubs with smaller grounds, it's been a very unpredictable start, but it's where teams are in May that matters not after four games you tool :laughing6: Yet another case of premature jack elation :laughing6:

I wonder if you'd be putting the same post forward if the situation was reversed, there's us in a healthy second place, and you with one more loss will be standing on the trap door. As for your being proven right, I note that when you got promoted you failed to forecast your immediate return to the Championship as the rest of the pundits did.It would seem we had seven times more experience in the Prem. than yourselves.Do you honestly believe you can redeem yourselves in this division,If you were honest I know you would willingly swop places with us,so your laughable forecasting makes you the "tool" don't you think.
Jackflash

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:20 pm

Jackflash wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Ad nauseum.

I wonder if you'd be putting the same post forward if the situation was reversed, there's us in a healthy second place, and you with one more loss will be standing on the trap door. As for your being proven right, I note that when you got promoted you failed to forecast your immediate return to the Championship as the rest of the pundits did.It would seem we had seven times more experience in the Prem. than yourselves.Do you honestly believe you can redeem yourselves in this division,If you were honest I know you would willingly swop places with us,so your laughable forecasting makes you the "tool" don't you think.

I'd much rather be in your position if I'm honest and you seem to be doing well tbf - better than I for one predicted. it is very early days though...for both teams.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Doctor » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:38 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Doctor wrote:I had a feeling this thread was going to be gold. :D

Early days, not even out of October yet :thumbup:

We are almost a quarter of the way through the season. There is enough on show already to know which set of fans is ''more worried'' about this season and that any panicked morons on planetswans prior to the season were just that, panicked morons, yet again.

Stick with me, you won't go far wrong... :thumbup:
Last edited by Doctor on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum celebrity
Doctor

Postby Felixstowe_jack » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:38 pm

Must rank as the silliest post so far this season. A decent squad with cover in all positions, a tactical aware manager and second in table.
Felixstowe_jack

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat